• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Reporter Swatted By Runner Files Charges, Represented by Gloria Allred...Just as Mashmont Predicted!

It was a slap, get it right. He didn't grab a handful of ass.

It was sexual battery, get it right.

If they don't respect themselves, who will? Maybe they need to cease the naked demonstrations and keep their clothes on and things like this won't happen often.

Where did the reporter do that? Why do you think she deserves having a sexual crime committed against her?

I hope he does it again.

So you hope he will commit sexual battery again, thank you for proving me right about you cons.

Two wrongs do not make a right.

If she were a real lady, she would have accepted his apology.

He has already been "punished" enough.

It is unseemly to kick someone who is already lying on the ground.

Have a nice new work week!

How exactly has he been punished?

Swat on the back. Stop making it something it wasn't. That's wrong.

It was sexual battery. That's wrong for him to have done. Period. Stop excusing sex crimes.

He was a youth pastor, a scout leader, and a fitness buff. Your cartoon version doesn't fit. Try again.

Who committed sexual battery. Why is it you are always excusing sex crimes Mashmount?

It was sexual battery, get it right.

A slap. Stop whining.

Where did the reporter do that? Why do you think she deserves having a sexual crime committed against her?

A slap is not a sexual crime. Like I said unapologetically, females need to keep their clothes on and stay out of the media interwebz if they don't want to be butt slapped. Sometimes the attention they naively want will not be pretty.

So you hope he will commit sexual battery again, thank you for proving me right about you cons.

Hope he slaps another booty again. Cry me a river like Justin.

What's funny about your quotes is that it is the ass slappers wickedness that is snaring him. You got it the other way around. Do you also blame a woman who was raped for ruining the life of the rapist instead of just laying there and taking it? Here's a good lesson in personal accountability, don't want to get sued for sexual battery then don't go around slapping a woman's ass.

If Christianity is thinking women are men's sex toys that they get to touch whenever and however they want to, than I'm glad I'm not a Christian.

Pro-tip: It’s not. I wish people would stop automatically assuming people like Mash represent true Christianity. He does not.

Donna Reed was heavily involved in writing and producing her show, along with her husband Tony Owen.

You are missing the point. I mean I get it, it is your MO. But nevertheless, Donna Reed and June Cleaver were men's image of what a woman should be, not what they wanted to be.
Kind of the whole point of my poking fun at how back-asswards you and others are in regards to what women wanted then, and now.

A slap is not a sexual crime.

Callaway has been charged with misdemeanor sexual battery.

Like I said unapologetically, females need to keep their clothes on and stay out of the media interwebz if they don't want to be butt slapped. Sometimes the attention they naively want will not be pretty.

The reporter was fully clothed and doing her job, reporting on a race. And you know what else won't be pretty? The consequences for slapping a random woman on the ass on TV.

Hope he slaps another booty again. Cry me a river like Justin.

Save your tears for Tommy Callaway. My guess is that he will think thrice before becoming "overexuberant" again.

Pro-tip: It’s not. I wish people would stop automatically assuming people like Mash represent true Christianity. He does not.

He wants to be taken that way but not because he believes

Callaway has been charged with misdemeanor sexual battery.

A misandrist witch hunt.

The reporter was fully clothed and doing her job

As an attention seeker. She knew the risks of ass slapping and general danger. She wants the thrill of being near the action, front and center. And she got it.

And you know what else won't be pretty? The consequences for slapping a random woman on the ass on TV.

Only due to frothing feminist misandrists who wanting hang him dry by.

Save your tears for Tommy Callaway. My guess is that he will think thrice before becoming "overexuberant" again.

Oh please, only feminists and Libs are crying over this guy. It was a playful slap, and sadly in today's soft buttermilk world he has to legally pay for that, which I find hypocritical and laughable.

A misandrist witch hunt.

As an attention seeker. She knew the risks of ass slapping and general danger. She wants the thrill of being near the action, front and center. And she got it.

Only due to frothing feminist misandrists who wanting hang him dry by.

Oh please, only feminists and Libs are crying over this guy. It was a playful slap, and sadly in today's soft buttermilk world he has to legally pay for that, which I find hypocritical and laughable.

"It's only a playful slap" is the favorite game of inmates where poor Tommy is going.

:lamo

Sometimes I'm so good, it scares me.

A runner who smacked a reporter’s backside on air now faces charges

I had hoped reporter Alex Bozarjian who was swatted by runner Tommy Calloway at a Georgia 5K race would do the compassionate thing and accept Calloway's sincere apology and let the whole thing go. My hopes were dashed.

I predicted the leftwing agenda-setting higher-ups from the Bonner Group on K Street would be in Bozarjian's ear, promising to make her the next child celebrity if she would only push the public castration and crucifixion of this man. Sadly, I was right. I know these Marxist henchmen like the back of my hand.

A few of my posts:

I am so disappointed Bozarjian lacked the Christian upbringing to do the compassionate act of forgiveness, to not ruin a man's life for such a trivial act. But she is young and ambitious, and i guess the promises of fame and career boosting from the radical left proved too tempting. So they assigned her infamous man-hating attorney Gloria Allred. Gloria isn't there to work out a deal. She is there to scream women victimization and man-hating divisiveness at the top of her lungs. The reason of course is an attempt to somehow derail Democrats' inevitable beatdown next year by Trump. To try to anger women. To try to wedge the sexes.

So there it is. Bozarjian now thinks she can be the next young protected phenom like AOC, David Hogg, Greta Thunberg. All she has to do is scream Marxist vitriol and attack good people.

She's all set.

You can’t be touching anybody.
He could have been charged with battery.

Literally Republicans: “it’s ok if the crime was against a woman”

Penalty is only up to a year. Doubt he'll even serve half of it.

That plenty of time to playful get slapped on the ass. I mean if females are asking for it by becoming reporters, this guy must be craving it like crack fiend to get himself locked up.

That plenty of time to playful get slapped on the ass. I mean if females are asking for it by becoming reporters, this guy must be craving it like crack fiend to get himself locked up.

LOL keep supporting witch hunts against men. I like it when you expose your frailty online.

LOL keep supporting witch hunts against men. I like it when you expose your frailty online.

I know they are deeply conservative in the south but you really think they'd bring back witch trials? If we slap his ass and he doesn't feel pain do we get to burn him?

I know they are deeply conservative in the south but you really think they'd bring back witch trials? If we slap his ass and he doesn't feel pain do we get to burn him?

LOL interesting you believe the south consists of purely conservatives. Either way this is a ridiculous arrest of a man who playfully slapped an attention seeking female reporter's ass.

LOL interesting you believe the south consists of purely conservatives. Either way this is a ridiculous arrest of a man who playfully slapped an attention seeking female reporter's ass.

That's not how logic works. Try again. You can do it.

:thumbs:

LOL you have no logic and you've lost this debate.

Ass slapper is charged and you display a fundamental misunderstanding of logical thinking. I'm doing just fine. When they start arresting reporters for getting upset over some ass slapping maybe then you'd be winning but you so clearly are not. Not even in Georgia.

Ass slapper is charged and you display a fundamental misunderstanding of logical thinking.

Don't use words you do not understand. This is a witch hunt against a man purely acting on innocent impulse. An over exaggerated charge.

I'm doing just fine.

Keep telling yourself that. Maybe if you delude yourself enough the false hope might stick.

When they start arresting reporters for getting upset over some ass slapping maybe then you'd be winning but you so clearly are not. Not even in Georgia.

Oh we're already gaining momentum. Glad fefails are finally getting arrested and going to prison after false allegations.

Don't use words you do not understand. This is a witch hunt against a man purely acting on innocent impulse. An over exaggerated charge.

Witch hunts were false accusations because, you know, witches don't exist. This guy was caught on camera. Maybe you should look up the definition of a witch hunt.

Michael Johnson said:
Keep telling yourself that. Maybe if you delude yourself enough the false hope might stick.

The man is charged and the reporter is being celebrated. Keep in mind this is gripe thread started by one of your own, not me. I'm great.

Michael Johnson said:
Oh we're already gaining momentum. Glad fefails are finally getting arrested and going to prison after false allegations.

You guys can't even stop a good Christian ass slapper from getting arrested.

Last edited:
...if she would only push the public castration and crucifixion of this man. Sadly, I was right. ... to not ruin a man's life for such a trivial act.

guy swatted her on her bottom
Any girl who grew up with brothers has had stuff like this done to them 1000 times.

Angry white feminist strikes again.

The guy should’ve known better. Womxn are so tough and liberated today they suffer PTSD from a momentary contact against the glutes which are largely fat with no nerves.

I hope he does it again.

I think you guys should get together with your families and slap each others' daughters / sisters / wives / granddaughters asses as it will bring you all so much enjoyment.

Back
Top Bottom