• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Reporter Swatted By Runner Files Charges, Represented by Gloria Allred...Just as Mashmont Predicted!

Have you ever sat through one of those cheesy anti-sexual harassment videos that HR makes everybody in the office watch and thought, “Who the hell are these videos targeting?”

Well, this thread answers that question.

No ****, each time I'm forced to watch one of those I'm "It's 2019, who the hell is still doing this that we need a video on it?". Yep, we now know.

"Ill gotten riches will 'stink like filthy rags'. It's fool's gold for the girl. She made a deal with the Devil. Traded honor and decency for fame. She thinks she can be like the mentally retarded girl Thuneberg.

If she's the indecent one why is ass slapper the one facing charges?

:lamo

My daughter, sister, or mom were never journalists offered fame and fortune for pushing hate against conservatives, as this reporter will be. That was the deal.

Oh, I see. This is about your persecution. This is about how you as a conservative are being targeted and mistreated. I am so sorry that you have to fear that putting your hand on a woman's ass unsolicited in public could result in consequences for you. That is truly a great loss. What is this world coming to with these crazy women and their leftist ideology that targets men like you who apparantly value the right to grope without consequence. :2razz:

Nothing in this article indicates the victim was blamed for the assault or told she had “to take it” which is what you alleged.
All you cited was evidence that a judge felt traits of the alleged perpetrator meant he should be in juvenile court over adult court.

When a victim is told that her rapist is going to receive probation or another light sentence out of concern about ruining his life, she is being told exactly that. That the trauma she went through is not as serious as the prospect of causing harm to a kid from a "good family"

"Ill gotten riches will 'stink like filthy rags'. It's fool's gold for the girl. She made a deal with the Devil. Traded honor and decency for fame. She thinks she can be like the addled girl Thuneberg. Get on the Cover of Time for being a dishonest imbecile.

Huh, and I know literally dozens of 'good Christians' who demand the ultimate penalty for crimes, no compassion but rather eye for eye.... they claim to forgive but want the criminal punished in a court of law... :roll:

As far as getting on the cover for being dishonest.... isn't that how The Don got on the cover????

Imbecile is in the eye of the beholder... :peace

God probably isn't going to come down from on high to protect him from sexual battery charges. Why do think sky daddy has abandoned him? Maybe sky daddy hates ass slappers too? Otherwise why would he leave a good Christian to suffer?

:unsure13:

If she's the indecent one why is ass slapper the one facing charges?

:lamo

Because America has descended into atheist indecency temporarily. Also stop mischaracterizing what he did. There is no evidence he slapped her buttocks, and now given latest development, I'm pretty sure she's a lying sack.

Angry white feminist strikes again.

The guy should’ve known better. Womxn are so tough and liberated today they suffer PTSD from a momentary contact against the glutes which are largely fat with no nerves.

Emnseattle tells everybody what nobody asked and nobody wanted to know: his ass has no nerve endings.

Have you ever sat through one of those cheesy anti-sexual harassment videos that HR makes everybody in the office watch and thought, “Who the hell are these videos targeting?”

Well, this thread answers that question.

source.gif

Sometimes I'm so good, it scares me.

A runner who smacked a reporter’s backside on air now faces charges

I had hoped reporter Alex Bozarjian who was swatted by runner Tommy Calloway at a Georgia 5K race would do the compassionate thing and accept Calloway's sincere apology and let the whole thing go. My hopes were dashed.

I predicted the leftwing agenda-setting higher-ups from the Bonner Group on K Street would be in Bozarjian's ear, promising to make her the next child celebrity if she would only push the public castration and crucifixion of this man. Sadly, I was right. I know these Marxist henchmen like the back of my hand.

A few of my posts:

I am so disappointed Bozarjian lacked the Christian upbringing to do the compassionate act of forgiveness, to not ruin a man's life for such a trivial act. But she is young and ambitious, and i guess the promises of fame and career boosting from the radical left proved too tempting. So they assigned her infamous man-hating attorney Gloria Allred. Gloria isn't there to work out a deal. She is there to scream women victimization and man-hating divisiveness at the top of her lungs. The reason of course is an attempt to somehow derail Democrats' inevitable beatdown next year by Trump. To try to anger women. To try to wedge the sexes.

So there it is. Bozarjian now thinks she can be the next young protected phenom like AOC, David Hogg, Greta Thunberg. All she has to do is scream Marxist vitriol and attack good people.

She's all set.

Stop making light of Crime of the Century!

Or Gloria will be coming after YOU next! :eek:

God, what an idiot this guy was. Grab or smack a women's ass, while on TV? What could he have been thinking?

He wasn't. It's not hard to keep your hands to yourself, but some morons feel that they have some kind of right to touch people inappropriately. It's his problem now, and I hope he's gotten the memo that what he did ain't okay.

Oh please you cons think women are just men's sex toys that can be grabbed whenever and wherever you guys like.

It was a slap, get it right. He didn't grab a handful of ass.

Have some ****ing respect for women and stop treating them like they are only sex toys. You cons are sickening in your thoughts. This guy deserves what he is getting. Hopefully he learns his lesson and doesn't become a repeat offend

If they don't respect themselves, who will? Maybe they need to cease the naked demonstrations and keep their clothes on and things like this won't happen often.

I hope he does it again.

Wasn't it you who just pointed out all the rapey priests? Seems atheism might be a step up.

Yeah, like the irreligious don't commit like 99% of the rapes. Who's the atheist role model? Joe Stalin?

He wasn't. It's not hard to keep your hands to yourself, but some morons feel that they have some kind of right to touch people inappropriately. It's his problem now, and I hope he's gotten the memo that what he did ain't okay.

It’s a social Darwin Award as far as I’m concerned.

Because America has descended into atheist indecency temporarily.

Nah, the funny thing is if this had been Ivanka Trump you would be foaming at the mouth to see the guy prosecuted, particularly if you thought he was liberal. This is not about feminism, it is about your partisanship. I bet on some level you believe left wing women are less deserving of rights and protections than right wing women because you have developed an unhealthy animosity towards anyone remotely liberal and automatically assume the worst, most malicious and self serving motives behind their actions.

If they don't respect themselves, who will? Maybe they need to cease the naked demonstrations and keep their clothes on and things like this won't happen often.

I hope he does it again.

I see that both you and Mashmont are competing for that Most Despicable Post Award.

I hope he does it again.

Well, lets see he now has to fend off sexual battery charges so he probably won't be doing it again but its nice to know you're willing to stand right behind people and watch and encourage them to do things you aren't brave enough to do yourself.

Yeah, like the irreligious don't commit like 99% of the rapes. Who's the atheist role model? Joe Stalin?

Did sky daddy give you that statistic when he told you he created the earth in 6 days while riding on the back of a dinosaur with Adam and Eve?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom