• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Reporter Swatted By Runner Files Charges, Represented by Gloria Allred...Just as Mashmont Predicted!

I don’t think the law is with her as far as sexual battery is concerned. If he gets convicted of that it will be evidence that we’re an unjust society where charges are determined by the media. This is simple battery at worst.

And no criticism of other people is not being “triggered” if you use it in this context you clearly don’t know what you’re talking about.

Actually the law is with her.
GA sexual battery definition.

Sexual Battery in Georgia
A person in Georgia commits the crime of sexual battery by making physical contact with the intimate part (genitals, buttocks, or a woman’s breasts) of another person’s body without the consent of the other person.

Smacking her on the butt without her permission is considered sexual battery in GA.

Two things:
1) Molestations in the RCC have shrunk to near zero since gays were banned from seminaries in 2005
2) Girls were rarely affected by molestations even decades ago. Any guesses why? (Hint: Read #1 again)

ROFL! I love how you didn't address how wrong it was for the victims to come forward. Hm...I wonder why.

Buahahaha!

"Troiano noted that the boy came from a good family, attended an excellent school, thrived academically, and served as an Eagle scout. He expressed concern over why the prosecutor hadn't explained to Mary, who is using a pseudonym to protect her identity, and her mother how pressing charges against the teen's attacker could ruin his life."

Damn that is good ****! It is all there! The judge literally saying the prosecutor should have told the rape victim how her actions are ruining the life of her rapist! Far left conspiracy **** right there!

That was at one point a common question prosecutors asked. That is not blaiming the victim, In the past it was common for girls who had consensual sex as teenagers to claim they were raped because of parental disapproval. This is why investigators ask that, because it provides an oppurtunity to understand the charges she’s filing are not a joke, they’re serious criminal charges. And in any event that was not blaming any victim, that was criticizing the prosecutor.

A person in Georgia commits the crime of sexual battery by making physical contact with the intimate part (genitals, buttocks, or a woman’s breasts) of another person’s body without the consent of the other person.

Smacking her on the butt without her permission is considered sexual battery in GA.

Georgia has a dumb law then. Traditionally sexual assault has been understood as an intent crime.

God, what an idiot this guy was. Grab or smack a women's ass, while on TV? What could he have been thinking?

Georgia has a dumb law then. Traditionally sexual assault has been understood as an intent crime.

Well this doesn't meet the definition of sexual assault as that requires penetration.

However it does meet the definition of battery.

Basically he should have listened to his mom better when she said keep your hands to yourself.

ROFL! I love how you didn't address how wrong it was for the victims to come forward. Hm...I wonder why.

No, I've always said I am glad the gay interloping priests got prosecuted. The part I don't like it the grouping of all the good priests with those few gay criminals. And also there's the fact that the godless public schools have a molestation problem that is hundreds even thousands of times worse, and still increasing, yet the left is silent on that. So in a nutshell, the left doesn't really care about molestation. They just want to tar the Catholic Church.

Young Alexandrea will pay a dear price for her Faustian bargain with the Marxist signal-callers. The ill-gotten riches and fame from this will ultimately "smell like filthy rags" , sayeth the bible.

So...if this were your daughter, sister, or mother who decided to pursue charges against this man for being assaulted you would assume they were trying to get rich and famous? Or is it just this woman because you don't like this particular journalist for having the gumption to say this was not ok?

Knights wasn't talking about actual rape.

I love Knight. He told it like it was and refused to kiss anybody's ass.

My favorite thing was when he choked that player.

YouTube

No, I've always said I am glad the gay interloping priests got prosecuted. The part I don't like it the grouping of all the good priests with those few gay criminals. And also there's the fact that the godless public schools have a molestation problem that is hundreds even thousands of times worse, and still increasing, yet the left is silent on that. So in a nutshell, the left doesn't really care about molestation. They just want to tar the Catholic Church.

Oh, I see! Abuse is okay as long as it is heterosexual abuse. Gotcha.

So...if this were your daughter, sister, or mother who decided to pursue charges against this man for being assaulted you would assume they were trying to get rich and famous? Or is it just this woman because you don't like this particular journalist for having the gumption to say this was not ok?

My daughter, sister, or mom were never journalists offered fame and fortune for pushing hate against conservatives, as this reporter will be. That was the deal.

You guys can't even slap a woman's ass in Georgia and get away with it. In Georgia!

:lamo

Where is the last refuge for ass slappers?

Priests rarely ever committed heterosexual abuse. Therefore your accusation is a pretty much a baseless lie.

Do you people see the inanity in debating leftwingers?

Critical Thought: Could it be she was molested by priests when she was young?
Mashmont: Priests rarely molest girls
Critical Thought: Oh, so you're saying heterosexual abuse is OK? Gotcha

My daughter, sister, or mom were never journalists offered fame and fortune for pushing hate against conservatives, as this reporter will be. That was the deal.

So your daughter, sister or mom will never have the national support for pushing their social agendas like this reporter will?

Excellent.

:mrgreen:

So your daughter, sister or mom will never have the national support for pushing their social agendas like this reporter will?

Excellent.

:mrgreen:

The women in my family would never trade decency for fame and money. They had a far better upbringing than this girl.

Since the left was so quick to doxx Calloway, maybe it would be useful to learn all about Bozarjian's past and upbringing. Where are the sleuths on that?

Knights wasn't talking about actual rape.

Then what was he talking about if not the rape? His own words talk about the rape saying she should just relax and enjoy it.

The women in my family would never trade decency for fame and money. They had a far better upbringing than this girl up.

Since the left was so quick to doxx Calloway, maybe it would be useful to learn all about Bozarjian's past and upbringing. Where are the sleuths on that?

You're burying the lead. Sure the fame and money is great but she also got this guy arrested, will probably get him convicted and started a national conversation about how putting your hands on women is wrong. In other words she winning. BTW, got an ETA on that thunderbolt sky daddy is supposed to reign down on her?

Came in for the Lafftiot, stayed to witness the 1950's attitude towards women.

That was at one point a common question prosecutors asked. That is not blaiming the victim, In the past it was common for girls who had consensual sex as teenagers to claim they were raped because of parental disapproval. This is why investigators ask that, because it provides an oppurtunity to understand the charges she’s filing are not a joke, they’re serious criminal charges. And in any event that was not blaming any victim, that was criticizing the prosecutor.

Oh! It was common to make false allegations? Hm...or was it common for rapists and their defenders to claim that making false allegations was common. I am thinking the latter. In any event it has not been a common occurrence to tell a prosecutor he should have told a rape victim that holding her rapist accountable would "ruin his life" and regardless of how you want to spin it, it is not the responsibility of a prosecutor to make victims consider the consequences of the decisions their rapist has made. That is effectively saying "you should have just taken it". We do not ask the families of murder victims to consider the consequences a murderer may face so that they can have a chance to reconsider, and despite your assumptions about allegations, it is no more justified to treat rape victims in that way.

I don’t think the law is with her as far as sexual battery is concerned. If he gets convicted of that it will be evidence that we’re an unjust society where charges are determined by the media. This is simple battery at worst.

And no criticism of other people is not being “triggered” if you use it in this context you clearly don’t know what you’re talking about.

Yes, we live n an unjust society, but not in the way you think....

Have you ever sat through one of those cheesy anti-sexual harassment videos that HR makes everybody in the office watch and thought, “Who the hell are these videos targeting?”

Well, this thread answers that question.

You're burying the lead. Sure the fame and money is great but she also got this guy arrested, will probably get him convicted and started a national conversation about how putting your hands on women is wrong. In other words she winning. BTW, got an ETA on that thunderbolt sky daddy is supposed to reign down on her?

"Ill gotten riches will 'stink like filthy rags'. It's fool's gold for the girl. She made a deal with the Devil. Traded honor and decency for fame. She thinks she can be like the addled girl Thuneberg. Get on the Cover of Time for being a dishonest imbecile.

Angry white feminist strikes again. The guy should’ve known better. Womxn are so tough and liberated today they suffer PTSD from a momentary contact against the glutes which are largely fat with no nerves.

Funny how a 'christian' can ask for compassion but also an eye for an eye when it suits... ('christians' seem quite capable of a double standard when it suits and the bible gives plenty of cover no matter the topic)

Now when it comes to your opinion of the makeup and sensitivity of a woman's glutes (the medical term for the MUSCLE in the butt) I'd opine missionary is the only position you use with overweight females... take it from me, a woman's buttocks ( a better term for your example) can be incredibly firm and if you use 'doggy' with a few CONSENTUAL swats very sensitive... :)

Not to derail your whine but why does the 'angry feminist's' skin color matter???? :peace

The women in my family would never trade decency for fame and money. They had a far better upbringing than this girl.

The men in my family would never trade decency to slap a random woman's ass while jogging.

Back
Top Bottom