• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Reporter Swatted By Runner Files Charges, Represented by Gloria Allred...Just as Mashmont Predicted!

The man is charged and the reporter is being celebrated.

By who? Libs? I wouldn't call that important. It is a misandrist witch hunt. Don't like that I called it for what it is? In the words of Victor Newman: TOUGH!

Keep in mind this is gripe thread started by one of your own, not me. I'm great.

You're anything but great.

You guys can't even stop a good Christian ass slapper from getting arrested.

Of course we can't. Nation is overpopulated with buttermilks.

Pro-tip: It’s not. I wish people would stop automatically assuming people like Mash represent true Christianity. He does not.

said the girl with the avatar with a classless profane gesture. Don't even talk to or about me.

So is that a no? I’m not baiting you or anybody else. You seem to be triggered enough by my avatar.

You're the one who whines about people talking about stuff. Now suddenly you don't like advice to shut the hell up. I'm done with you. Don't address me again.

By who? Libs? I wouldn't call that important. It is a misandrist witch hunt. Don't like that I called it for what it is? In the words of Victor Newman: TOUGH!

:lamo

Buddy, you can mistakenly call it a witch hunt all you want. Doesn't mean you actually know what a witch hunt is or that it's going to change the fact this guy is soon to be convicted of sexual battery.

Michael Johnson said:
You're anything but great.

Says who, the same people who think its ok to put their hands on people without consent? Oh boo hoo.

Michael Johnson said:
Of course we can't. Nation is overpopulated with buttermilks.

So buttermilk took all your power?

You're the one who whines about people talking about stuff. Now suddenly you don't like advice to shut the hell up. I'm done with you. Don't address me again.

Um - that’s not the way it works here. You don’t get to tell me, or anybody else for that matter, to shut the hell up.

Buddy, you can mistakenly call it a witch hunt all you want. Doesn't mean you actually know what a witch hunt is or that it's going to change the fact this guy is soon to be convicted of sexual battery.

You want to get upset about the use of witch hunt, that's your anger. Not mine.

Says who, the same people who think its ok to put their hands on people without consent? Oh boo hoo.

Only people crying about ass slaps are y'all LOL

So buttermilk took all your power?

Sure did.

I guess we shouldn't be shocked to see conservative men defending a guy putting his hands on a woman without anything resembling consent. Part of that "Christian" upbringing that also led them to support a serial philanderer who likes to fantasize about future relationships with 12 year old girls.

Actually, they're disappointed tgat he didn't grab her by the *****. It's what Jesus would have wanted.

Sure did.

So it's ok to grope people without consent. Good to know.

Maybe Pelosi will grab Trump by his dick. She'll have your support.

A playful slap without consent isn't serious. But what's laughable is watching buttermilks twist their **** over this guy.

Please. She'd probably suck him off given the right price. If she gets caught near his dick that headline would be the bane of Libs.

Sometimes I'm so good, it scares me.

A runner who smacked a reporter’s backside on air now faces charges

I had hoped reporter Alex Bozarjian who was swatted by runner Tommy Calloway at a Georgia 5K race would do the compassionate thing and accept Calloway's sincere apology and let the whole thing go. My hopes were dashed.

I predicted the leftwing agenda-setting higher-ups from the Bonner Group on K Street would be in Bozarjian's ear, promising to make her the next child celebrity if she would only push the public castration and crucifixion of this man. Sadly, I was right. I know these Marxist henchmen like the back of my hand.

A few of my posts:

I am so disappointed Bozarjian lacked the Christian upbringing to do the compassionate act of forgiveness, to not ruin a man's life for such a trivial act. But she is young and ambitious, and i guess the promises of fame and career boosting from the radical left proved too tempting. So they assigned her infamous man-hating attorney Gloria Allred. Gloria isn't there to work out a deal. She is there to scream women victimization and man-hating divisiveness at the top of her lungs. The reason of course is an attempt to somehow derail Democrats' inevitable beatdown next year by Trump. To try to anger women. To try to wedge the sexes.

So there it is. Bozarjian now thinks she can be the next young protected phenom like AOC, David Hogg, Greta Thunberg. All she has to do is scream Marxist vitriol and attack good people.

She's all set.

It would be wrong of Alex Bozarjian to deprive this man of the opportunity to face the consequences of his actions. How else can we expect him to learn from his mistakes? She made the right decision.

Callaway, who is married with daughters, works as a salesman and is involved in his church’s youth group,
lacked the Christian upbringing to
keep his hands to himself.
Yes, he made a mistake, but we all know that actions have consequences.
I am guessing that he and his family have a lot to work out.

I'm laughing at your mistaken use of witch hunt and wondering if you'll ever get the definition right.

Michael Johnson said:

You think the ass slapper charged with sexual battery is having a good time?

Lol, I have quite the reflex, and I can imagine my foot being in this guy's nether region, right there, on camera.

I'm laughing at your mistaken use of witch hunt and wondering if you'll ever get the definition right.

It's a witch hunt, no matter how much you deny it.

You think the ass slapper charged with sexual battery is having a good time?

Ass slapping is a good time LOL

It would be wrong of Alex Bozarjian to deprive this man of the opportunity to face the consequences of his actions. How else can we expect him to learn from his mistakes? She made the right decision.

She made the unChristian decision. I have a feeling her ill-gotten gold will soon turn to rust. That's how it usually works with these things.

Um - that’s not the way it works here. You don’t get to tell me, or anybody else for that matter, to shut the hell up.

i've asked you nicely. Let's talk about the OP and leave the personal stuff out.

I literally read the entire OP to my wife just to get her reaction.

Sometimes I'm so good, it scares me.

A runner who smacked a reporter’s backside on air now faces charges

I had hoped reporter Alex Bozarjian who was swatted by runner Tommy Calloway at a Georgia 5K race would do the compassionate thing and accept Calloway's sincere apology and let the whole thing go. My hopes were dashed.

I predicted the leftwing agenda-setting higher-ups from the Bonner Group on K Street would be in Bozarjian's ear, promising to make her the next child celebrity if she would only push the public castration and crucifixion of this man. Sadly, I was right. I know these Marxist henchmen like the back of my hand.

A few of my posts:

I am so disappointed Bozarjian lacked the Christian upbringing to do the compassionate act of forgiveness, to not ruin a man's life for such a trivial act. But she is young and ambitious, and i guess the promises of fame and career boosting from the radical left proved too tempting. So they assigned her infamous man-hating attorney Gloria Allred. Gloria isn't there to work out a deal. She is there to scream women victimization and man-hating divisiveness at the top of her lungs. The reason of course is an attempt to somehow derail Democrats' inevitable beatdown next year by Trump. To try to anger women. To try to wedge the sexes.

So there it is. Bozarjian now thinks she can be the next young protected phenom like AOC, David Hogg, Greta Thunberg. All she has to do is scream Marxist vitriol and attack good people.

She's all set.

Good. Some jerk touched her without her permission, embarrassing her on national television and news. She has every right to pursue these charges, and I would have encouraged her to do so if she was my sister or daughter.

May it be a warning to all men: Don't touch women without their consent. Be a gentleman or suffer the consequences.

She made the unChristian decision. I have a feeling her ill-gotten gold will soon turn to rust. That's how it usually works with these things.

Go ahead and name all those times sky daddy came down and smote someone. :lamo

Back
Top Bottom