• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Reporter Swatted By Runner Files Charges, Represented by Gloria Allred...Just as Mashmont Predicted!

Mashmont

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Sometimes I'm so good, it scares me.

A runner who smacked a reporter’s backside on air now faces charges

I had hoped reporter Alex Bozarjian who was swatted by runner Tommy Calloway at a Georgia 5K race would do the compassionate thing and accept Calloway's sincere apology and let the whole thing go. My hopes were dashed.

I predicted the leftwing agenda-setting higher-ups from the Bonner Group on K Street would be in Bozarjian's ear, promising to make her the next child celebrity if she would only push the public castration and crucifixion of this man. Sadly, I was right. I know these Marxist henchmen like the back of my hand.

A few of my posts:

But it won't get to trial if the girl has the decency to let it go. As I said, she is young and impressionable and has a lot of leftwing activist nuts in her ear, telling her she should destroy the guy, and promising her the moon if she does.

So it will come down to her upbringing. If she was brought up in a Christian home, she'll look for a positive solution that shows compassion. If she was brought up in a godless leftwing home, she'll likely cave to the radicals. We will see.

I think because the reporter girl accepted a trip to New York to blab about this minor event on national television shows you something about her lack of character. So no, I don't trust her to tell the truth. Also the fact that she didn't have the decency to accept his apology tells me she plans to milk this for all it's worth.

But I tell you what I'll do. If at some point she comes out and drops the charges and says forget it, I will come back on these pages and apologize for misjudging her. But I don't think she'll do that.

I also think the reporter girl won't let this go because she sees this big opportunity to hit the national stage when her talent alone would never get her there. She sees the Intellectually Impaired Greta Thunberg being awarded Time's Person of the Year, and thinks, "Damn. That could be me."

I am so disappointed Bozarjian lacked the Christian upbringing to do the compassionate act of forgiveness, to not ruin a man's life for such a trivial act. But she is young and ambitious, and i guess the promises of fame and career boosting from the radical left proved too tempting. So they assigned her infamous man-hating attorney Gloria Allred. Gloria isn't there to work out a deal. She is there to scream women victimization and man-hating divisiveness at the top of her lungs. The reason of course is an attempt to somehow derail Democrats' inevitable beatdown next year by Trump. To try to anger women. To try to wedge the sexes.

So there it is. Bozarjian now thinks she can be the next young protected phenom like AOC, David Hogg, Greta Thunberg. All she has to do is scream Marxist vitriol and attack good people.

She's all set.

Last edited:
Blue cheese on the side, please!?

I had hoped reporter Alex Bozarjian who was swatted by runner Tommy Calloway at a Georgia 5K race would do the compassionate thing and accept Calloway's sincere apology and let the whole thing go. My hopes were dashed.

I predicted the leftwing agenda-setting higher-ups from the Bonner Group on K Street would be in Bozarjian's ear, promising to make her the next child celebrity if she would only push the public castration and crucifixion of this man. Sadly, I was right. I know these Marxist henchmen like the back of my hand.

A few of my posts:

I am so disappointed Bozarjian lacked the Christian upbringing to do the compassionate act of forgiveness, to not ruin a man's life for such a trivial act. But she is young and ambitious, and i guess the promises of fame and career boosting from the radical left proved too tempting. So they assigned her infamous man-hating attorney Gloria Allred. Gloria isn't there to work out a deal. She is there to scream women victimization and man-hating divisiveness at the top of her lungs. The reason of course is an attempt to somehow derail Democrats' inevitable beatdown next year by Trump. To try to anger women. To try to wedge the sexes.

So there it is. Bozarjian now thinks she can be the next young protected phenom like AOC, David Hogg, Greta Thunberg. All she has to do is scream Marxist vitriol and attack good people.

She's all set.

What's up Mash? I thought the future belonged to you and your 5 red headed step children? Why are they prosecuting ass slappers in Georgia if you good ole boys are running ****?

:lamo

Oh look Mash is going to lose another debate

What's up Mash? I thought the future belonged to you and your 5 red headed step children? Why are they prosecuting ass slappers in Georgia if you good ole boys are running ****?

This evil will ultimately backfire on the Democrats. God kind of works it out that way.

"The wicked will become trapped in their own snares"

This evil will ultimately backfire on the Democrats. God kind of works it out that way.

So you're holding out hope god will smite someone...

Guess what. The ass slapper is going to get his in the here and now, not in some magic place that you imagine exists after we die.

I guess we shouldn't be shocked to see conservative men defending a guy putting his hands on a woman without anything resembling consent. Part of that "Christian" upbringing that also led them to support a serial philanderer who likes to fantasize about future relationships with 12 year old girls.

What's funny about your quotes is that it is the ass slappers wickedness that is snaring him. You got it the other way around. Do you also blame a woman who was raped for ruining the life of the rapist instead of just laying there and taking it? Here's a good lesson in personal accountability, don't want to get sued for sexual battery then don't go around slapping a woman's ass.

If Christianity is thinking women are men's sex toys that they get to touch whenever and however they want to, than I'm glad I'm not a Christian.

A few of my posts:

She's all set.

Angry white feminist strikes again.

The guy should’ve known better. Womxn are so tough and liberated today they suffer PTSD from a momentary contact against the glutes which are largely fat with no nerves.

A few of my posts:

She's all set.

I know. Those folks who were molested as kids by priests must also have lacked a solid Christian upbringing to tarnish those men for their momentary lack of judgement. What is coming to people in this world when white men can't sexually assault people on camera and then immediately make it go away with an apology! It is a god damned left wing conspiracy I tell ya! Soros is probably involved as well.

What's funny about your quotes is that it is the ass slappers wickedness that is snaring him. You got it the other way around. Do you also blame a woman who was raped for ruining the life of the rapist instead of just laying there and taking it? Here's a good lesson in personal accountability, don't want to get sued for sexual battery then don't go around slapping a woman's ass.

If Christianity is thinking women are men's sex toys that they get to touch whenever and however they want to, than I'm glad I'm not a Christian.

Can we stop with this feminist lie please? No one in the history of ever has said that. This is a manufactured lie by the far left.

Angry white feminist strikes again.

The guy should’ve known better. Womxn are so tough and liberated today they suffer PTSD from a momentary contact against the glutes which are largely fat with no nerves.

You're the one who seems triggered because the law is with her.

You're the one who seems triggered because the law is with her.

I don’t think the law is with her as far as sexual battery is concerned. If he gets convicted of that it will be evidence that we’re an unjust society where charges are determined by the media. This is simple battery at worst.

And no criticism of other people is not being “triggered” if you use it in this context you clearly don’t know what you’re talking about.

Can we stop with this feminist lie please? No one in the history of ever has said that. This is a manufactured lie by the far left.

And here I come with an example from this summer.

Judge; Alleged rapist should get light sentence because he'''s from a '''good family''' - Insider

"Troiano noted that the boy came from a good family, attended an excellent school, thrived academically, and served as an Eagle scout. He expressed concern over why the prosecutor hadn't explained to Mary, who is using a pseudonym to protect her identity, and her mother how pressing charges against the teen's attacker could ruin his life."

Damn that is good ****! It is all there! The judge literally saying the prosecutor should have told the rape victim how her actions are ruining the life of her rapist! Far left conspiracy **** right there!

Last edited:

Oh please you cons think women are just men's sex toys that can be grabbed whenever and wherever you guys like. Have some ****ing respect for women and stop treating them like they are only sex toys. You cons are sickening in your thoughts. This guy deserves what he is getting. Hopefully he learns his lesson and doesn't become a repeat offend

I don’t think the law is with her as far as sexual battery is concerned. If he gets convicted of that it will be evidence that we’re an unjust society where charges are determined by the media. This is simple battery at worst.

And no criticism of other people is not being “triggered” if you use it in this context you clearly don’t know what you’re talking about.

Who cares what you think. I'm sure the ass slapper, having been charged with sexual battery, is comforted by your interpretation of the law internet guy.

I know. Those folks who were molested as kids by priests must also have lacked a solid Christian upbringing to tarnish those men for their momentary lack of judgement. What is coming to people in this world when white men can't sexually assault people on camera and then immediately make it go away with an apology! It is a god damned left wing conspiracy I tell ya! Soros is probably involved as well.

There is no doubt Soros does fund the leftwing Bonner Group who got Allred put on the case.

Two things:
1) Molestations in the RCC have shrunk to near zero since gays were banned from seminaries in 2005
2) Girls were rarely affected by molestations even decades ago. Any guesses why? (Hint: Read #1 again)

Nothing in this article indicates the victim was blamed for the assault or told she had “to take it” which is what you alleged.
All you cited was evidence that a judge felt traits of the alleged perpetrator meant he should be in juvenile court over adult court.

Buahahaha!

"Troiano noted that the boy came from a good family, attended an excellent school, thrived academically, and served as an Eagle scout. He expressed concern over why the prosecutor hadn't explained to Mary, who is using a pseudonym to protect her identity, and her mother how pressing charges against the teen's attacker could ruin his life."

Damn that is good ****! It is all there! The judge literally saying the prosecutor should have told the rape victim how her actions are ruining the life of her rapist! Far left conspiracy **** right there!

"Indiana University basketball Coach Bob Knight, who told NBC’s Connie Chung, “I think that if rape is inevitable, relax and enjoy it.”

now, i will say that he said days later that he was misinterpreted.

Young Alexandrea will pay a dear price for her Faustian bargain with the Marxist signal-callers. The ill-gotten riches and fame from this will ultimately "smell like filthy rags" , sayeth the bible.

"Indiana University basketball Coach Bob Knight, who told NBC’s Connie Chung, “I think that if rape is inevitable, relax and enjoy it.”

now, i will say that he said days later that he was misinterpreted.

Knights wasn't talking about actual rape.

I love Knight. He told it like it was and refused to kiss anybody's ass.

Back
Top Bottom