• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Reporter Swatted By Runner Files Charges, Represented by Gloria Allred...Just as Mashmont Predicted!

Except for the fact that the link he had in the post said nothing about Allred at all, unless I totally missed it.

I didn't have to name the attorney. But I was spot on the leftwing would get behind her and blow this up. Mash is SO good at predicting.

I didn't have to name the attorney. But I was spot on the leftwing would get behind her and blow this up. Mash is SO good at predicting.

/// Mash is SO good at predicting. /// Not really. Soon after you joined, you predicted your L to P ratio would rise significantly the more other posters got to know you. Since you made that prediction over 3 months ago your L to P ratio has actually dropped significantly.

Sorry did you read your own thread title? YOU claimed that Gloria Allred was representing her, and that is a lie. Didn't your god say something about lying being a no-no?

/// Mash is SO good at predicting. /// Not really. Soon after you joined, you predicted your L to P ratio would rise significantly the more other posters got to know you. Since you made that prediction over 3 months ago your L to P ratio has actually dropped significantly.

I don't recall making any such silly prediction as that. Could you link it, please?

There is no love on these threads from the left. I can't imagine hanging out with any of these people. Thank goodness the real world is nothing like in here.

What would a 'catholic' know about the real world when he believes in talking snakes, levitation tricks and virgins getting laid by ghosts?

I don't recall making any such silly prediction as that. Could you link it, please?

It's good you agree the prediction was silly, seeing as the numbers don't lie.....somewhat worrisome you can't remember what you posted just 3 months ago.

It's good you agree the prediction was silly, seeing as the numbers don't lie.....somewhat worrisome you can't remember what you posted just 3 months ago.

So no link because I never said it? Busted. Thanks.

What would a 'catholic' know about the real world when he believes in talking snakes, levitation tricks and virgins getting laid by ghosts?

Typical atheist perversion. Vulgarity is the language of the godless.

Are you answering for someone else? He's a big boy and can answer for himself.

You mean the conservative majority in the House, right?

This is a public forum. Anyone can respond to anyone's post. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom