• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Triggered HS teacher rips girl's "Women for Trump" pin off her shirt

No, he just slandered and smeared and attacked her with words. The PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES took time out of his day to do this.

The most powerful man on earth did that.

So yes. I consider it the same.

Words are not assault. She opened herself up to criticism by entering the public sphere.

It was sad that leftist used her for a pawn.

If what she's saying is true, he did assault her and as many are saying the teacher handled the situation incorrectly. The teacher will now be subject to an investigation into the incident and appropriate action will be taken.

That's not the point Obscurity was making - that the girl shouldn't have come to school in a MAGA uniform. Schools are places of learning, not to campaign. When you were in school did kids some dressed in Dewey or Truman tee-shirts? I think not!

It doesn't matter what he says. The law and the constitution are on her side.

His opinion is meaningless and irrelevant. She had every right to wear it and every right not to be assaulted over it.

Yet another leftist that thinks it is ok for teachers to assault students simply for having a different political belief.

This is how scummy leftist are folks.

That's not what I said, but you believe whatever you want, Ludin.

Words are not assault. She opened herself up to criticism by entering the public sphere.

It was sad that leftist used her for a pawn.

So did this moron, and her idiot parents. This kid was also used as a pawn.

LOL. You fail.

You have five examples of things being wrong in reports two of those which aren't even real things or anyone anyone said and you fail to see the pissant trump fan club on Fox News and elsewhere all day telling us Trump is amazing and always right?

Cohen lied
Trump lied
Rudy lies
Kellyanne Lies
Pence Lied
Kavanaugh lied
Nunes lied
Ivanka lied about knowing steele and her server.
Hannity lies daily while pillow talking Trump
Jared, Jr, and Eric all lie about where they get their money

Not to mention people like Flynn, Coffee boy, Manfort, Roger Stone, all are in/were in jail for lying to federal authorities about what they did or were doing for Trump. Rudy and his shady Russian counterparts and others soon to follow.

BTW, where is the great wall that you all donated to on gofundme? Another fake non-profit set up by trump cronies just like The Trump foundation! He's swimming in lies.

... and now you lie too.

I've gone along with your trolling enough for one day.

Bye.

That's not what I said, but you believe whatever you want, Ludin.

You have been doing nothing but attacking g this girls and her parents the whole thread.

Leftist hate has consumed you so much that you refused to condemn an adult for attacking g a minor child.

So yes you have said it multiple times.

So did this moron, and her idiot parents. This kid was also used as a pawn.

LOL. You fail.

No she wasn't. She wasn't put on stage at a national convention or speech. She was just an ordinary person expressing a belief.

She had no right to be physically assaulted.
But leave it to you to defend physical assault on a minor.

Leftist have sunk to a new low possible.

You have been doing nothing but attacking g this girls and her parents the whole thread.

Leftist hate has consumed you so much that you refused to condemn an adult for attacking g a minor child.

So yes you have said it multiple times.

Of course I am attacking her idiot parents. They displayed parental neglect. I would -never- send my kid to school dressed like that. I'd expressly forbid it. And, if it is against school policy, too ****ing bad.

These kids are too soft these days.

No she wasn't. She wasn't put on stage at a national convention or speech. She was just an ordinary person expressing a belief.

What kind of a moron doesn't think her parents put her up to it.

She broke the rules because her parents are scum.

Yet again another leftist defending assaults on a minor.

Incorrect. I don't support tearing off the budding fool's badge. I do, however, support educating her thoroughly so that she doesn't continue her misguided youth into a Trumpster adulthood.

She had no right to be physically assaulted.
But leave it to you to defend physical assault on a minor.

Leftist have sunk to a new low possible.

She was sent to school to display the indoctrination her moron parents put her through. Instead of seeking media attention, these ****ing idiots should be focused on keeping their kid in line and focused on her studies, not advocating political activism in schools.

Oh please. The arsonist traitors of the union right wing shills are already beneath the very ground.

Incorrect. I don't support tearing off the budding fool's badge. I do, however, support educating her thoroughly so that she doesn't continue her misguided youth into a Trumpster adulthood.

Reminds me of the Hitlerjugend, the educating here thoroughly.

Ludin is incessant in his obsession with generalizing all leftists. I for one condemn her ingrate parents and their clear attention seeking idiocy. They put their child in a bad position with their poor, neglectful parenting. Ludin will simply continue to attack dems, no matter what they do.

Reminds me of the Hitlerjugend, the educating here thoroughly.

You mean like indoctrinating your kid into supporting someone who has authoritarian tendencies, speaks like an authoritarian, and inspires cult like adherence to his idiocy, with no regard for anything, at all?

Yea, does remind me of hitlerjugend.

She was sent to school to display the indoctrination her moron parents put her through. Instead of seeking media attention, these ****ing idiots should be focused on keeping their kid in line and focused on her studies, not advocating political activism in schools.

Oh please. The arsonist traitors of the union right wing shills are already beneath the very ground.

So should Greta...be in line, focusing on her studies, not advocating activism.

You mean like indoctrinating your kid into supporting someone who has authoritarian tendencies, speaks like an authoritarian, and inspires cult like adherence to his idiocy, with no regard for anything, at all?

Yea, does remind me of hitlerjugend.

Parenting vs re education. You see the difference, no?

Do you ever get tired of saying things are in these IG reports that aren't actually in them?

Crossfire Hurricane was a political conspiracy - LIE

You're lying... I've never said that.

Crossfire Hurricane put spies in the Trump campaign - LIE

Joseph Mifsud is an FBI informant that was sent to set up Trump's campaign - LIE

The Steele dossier is what the FBI based their decision to open Crossfire Hurricane - LIE

Peter Strzok opened the probe - LIE

Trump was wiretapped - LIE

Comey leaked classified information - LIE

The Midyear team went soft on Clinton - LIE

Compared to Trump, absolutely.

The Midyear team based their decision not to prosecute Clinton on politics - LIE

I may have said that, because it's the only thing that explains how they ignored policy and bent over backwards for her, while lying and misleading the court to continue illegally spying on a Trump associate.

Don't forget Barr lying about the Special Counsel report, then lying about the releasing of it.

He didn't lie when he summarized Mueller's findings.

This is why nobody is paying attention to conservatives now that something in the FISA warrants really was found.

Is that the excuse you leftist are telling yourselves in order to justify downplaying and ignoring the illegal and immoral behavior of the FBI?

Considering you just managed to lie about me a whopping 7 times in this post alone, you have no room to sit in judgement of anyone's honesty or credibility.

Seven times... that is simply disgraceful, even for a leftist.

Parenting vs re education. You see the difference, no?

Parenting means explaining to your kids the options, and letting them make their own independent choice. What these idiots did is send her to school looking like a ****ing campaign sign for one of the most divisive presients in US history, and instead of condemning their neglect, people are here obscuring this into "leftists defend assault."

I've stated repeatedly she shouldn't have been assaulted, but her parents are bad parents, and they should feel bad. Instead, they attention seek and run to the media.

Can we also agree that both 16 year old ladies are perfectly capable of making up their own minds? I think so. Both don't live in a vacuum created by their immediate families. So whether they believe in an environmental cause or in a political figure, but have a right to their opinion. I fail to see the indoctrination by either girl's parents. Or, if one, then the other as well.
I am not raising a teen, but my guess is they have friends/peers/outside influences and seek out their path at this age.
Let me leave it at that. I am not looking for a badge or a trophy or a win in this discussion. Just let me emphasize once again that I am disgusted by the insults hurled at people for nothing else but their opinions and their right to chose how to live their lives.

Can we also agree that both 16 year old ladies are perfectly capable of making up their own minds? I think so. Both don't live in a vacuum created by their immediate families. So whether they believe in an environmental cause or in a political figure, but have a right to their opinion. I fail to see the indoctrination by either girl's parents. Or, if one, then the other as well.

Sorry, that's a bunch of false equivalency nonsense. You're equating a girl wearing a pin for a criminal, sexual assaulting, girl-gawking trump, and a girl who has become a leader for millions on climate change, incredibly eloquent and well-informed, and you can't imagine they might not be the same on how well informed they are?

Can we also agree that both 16 year old ladies are perfectly capable of making up their own minds? I think so.

No, we can't. See, she's a child. She's not an adult. She is not, by definition, perfectly capable of making up her own mind.

She was abused by scum parents looking to get famous through child abuse.

No, we can't. See, she's a child. She's not an adult. She is not, by definition, perfectly capable of making up her own mind.

She was abused by scum parents looking to get famous through child abuse.

So is Greta.

So is Greta.

Greta did not break school rules to cause a scene for her parents' benefit. Greta acted appropriately in the appropriate venue. Her parents are not scum.

But the parents that orced their own child? That's scum.

Back
Top Bottom