• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Triggered HS teacher rips girl's "Women for Trump" pin off her shirt

I expected you lacked the integrity and honesty to retract your lies about me, but I was still hoping I was wrong.

You are a shameless person. You're trying to pretend that you quoted the Nunes memo, when in fact you were quoting an article by John Solomon, who was pimping the idea that the entire Russia probe started because of Steele's dossier.

You are the shameless one... Again, lying your ass off

The article is based on the information contained in the Nunes memo that was soon to be released, and was specifically centered around the surveillance of Carter Page and the FISA application that authorized it. The Nunes memo specifically stated "The Papadopoulos information triggered the opening of an FBI counterintelligence investigation in late July 2016 by FBI agent Pete Strzok.".

nunes_memo.jpg

Care to retract? Of course you don't.

From the article, YOU promoted.

You did and it's right there for everyone to see, but of course you're going to try and gaslight that you didn't, despite a clear instance where you did.

I have

What I was discussing on that thread was what everyone at the time was discussing... Carter Page, the Steele dossier and it's use to obtain a FISA warrant. I interpreted the word "probe" in that sentence to mean the spying done on Carter Page. I did not promote anything else but that, as every other post I made on that thread confirms.

Find one post where I said the phony dossier (the dossier that you people held up as gospel and vigorously defended to validate your "Trump colluded with Russia" conspiracy nonsense) was used to open that counter intelligence investigation.

You lied about my posts and just like James Comey, Adam Schiff, and the majority of the MSM, don't possess the honesty and integrity to admit you were wrong.. The fact you allow your lies to stand, is what separates you and your brand of leftism, from people like myself... and thank God the American people are finally wising up to who and what you people really are.

And you obviously haven't learned anything.

How so? What the teacher is accused of is terrible. But it resembles Trump egging on his supporters to violence and their following through. He offered to pick up their legal tab.

This seems to be a gross exaggeration of events. Taking someone's pin doesn't qualify as assault in the state of Michigan. Petty, yes, but not an act of violence or threat.

When he is grabbing her clothes and shirt it very much is.

Um... seriously??? She must be the only Trump supporter who lives under a rock, aren't you guys always being victimized for saying your political beliefs, but then she puts her son on a bus wearing the hat???? :lamo These people know exactly what they are doing and it is sickening using their children to provoke people into getting into shouting matches. Hillary Clinton was right. They are despicable. What sixth grader knows anything about anything about politics/Trump's policies?

How's the build the wall campaign going? Can we question where the money is going yet? or is Brian Kolfage still using his disability and "service record" to con people?

OK!

Great reason to beat the crap out of a young kid, just because his mom is a air head.

I got it now. :shock:

I think you need to watch the interview with her... She's no pawn being used by anyone.

But you do what ever you think you have to, to turn the victim into the perpetrator, and the perpetrator into the victim.

And yet you claimed that Greta is a pawn being used by her parents and other people.

Really? I live in a blue state and my kids were in public middle and high school during Obama's term. They never sang anything political before, during or after class. Sounds like you're spewing paranoid, right-wing fantasies.

Again, have fun with that!

You never saw the videos of kids singing praises to Obama?

They are on the internet if you care to look for them.

False. That's what sissy boys like to claim victim about.

"To grossly generalize, about half of Trump supporters are racists, sexists, homophobes and other forms of bigots, a basket of deplorables."

So, unless you're a racist, sexist or other bigot, she wasn't talking about you and you can stop pissing your panties.

It's incredible the number of "men" claiming to be a victim of that statement.

If you saw that I claimed to be a victim of the statement, you are delusional.

If you saw that I claimed to be a victim of the statement, you are delusional.

When people go wimpy victim, they always walk it back when called on it.

It's really eerie when trump supporters describe anyone with which they disagree they're actually projecting their own mental illnesses and definately trump's mental illnesses (such as "emotionally unstable and dangerous") onto others.

That sounds like what Hillary did with the deplorable comment.

No. Racists exist. Sexists exist. And you can bet your ass they support Trump.

So take your victim card somewhere else. Hillary didn't do anything to you.

When people go wimpy victim, they always walk it back when called on it.

No. Racists exist. Sexists exist. And you can bet your ass they support Trump.

So take your victim card somewhere else. Hillary didn't do anything to you.

You proved my point.

Hillary is one of the most horrible people that has ever been on a political ticket.

She projected the fact that she is a deplorable onto voter for her opponent.

You proved my point.

Hillary is one of the most horrible people that has ever been on a political ticket.

She projected the fact that she is a deplorable onto voter for her opponent.
She's one of the most horrible people on this planet.

That's moronic. She's not a sexist.

Whatever definition you want to use, I was comparing the projection between the two comments and I was correct.

You can have your fantasies about Hillary all you want.

There is evidence Hillary hates other women. Does the term bimbo eruption mean anything to you?

She's one of the most horrible people on this planet.

She showed that when she stole a bunch of property from the White House at the end of her husbands term.

Nobody had ever done that before.

Whatever definition you want to use, I was comparing the projection between the two comments and I was correct.

You can have your fantasies about Hillary all you want.

There is evidence Hillary hates other women. Does the term bimbo eruption mean anything to you?

Did I not provide you the quote? You still don't know what a deplorable is?

Hillary is not a sexist or Islamophobe. So your claim is stupid bs.

Did I not provide you the quote? You still don't know what a deplorable is?

Hillary is not a sexist or Islamophobe. So your claim is stupid bs.

Before making statements like that, you need to go lok up the definition of deplorable.

She fits it to a T!!!

The teacher has been terminated, correct?

OK!

Great reason to beat the crap out of a young kid, just because his mom is a air head.

I got it now. :shock:

I thought it was because he was a Trump supporter? Get your stories straight man.

Do you guys think that more Trump republicans will participate in this thread or the thread about Trump running a dirty charity?

You generally aren't allowed to wear political things in HS, or has this changed?

Really? Then how was it that all those High School student ran around with Hillary for President stuff on them?

Example:

Trove — High Schoolers for Hillary

Perhaps it's that only approved candidates stuff can be displayed.....

The teacher has been terminated, correct?

I have not seen any updates on this. Charges for criminal assault and larceny were filed against the teacher. He had NO right to touch the student, and I do not blame her parents for taking this to the police to investigate.

Whatever definition you want to use,

I use the definition she used because I'm not a whiny crybaby victim trying to convince everyone of how unfairly I've been treated. I use her definition because I'm a man.

Before making statements like that, you need to go lok up the definition of deplorable.

She fits it to a T!!!

She established the definition of deplorable in the very sentence she used the word. You don't get to change that. You don't get to ignore her definition and play crybaby victim.

You must use her definition that she included in the sentence.

Deplorables = bigots

Anything else is victim narrative BS. People need to grow up, be men and accept reality. They're not always, every ****ing time, a god damn victim. ****, our society is full of ******s.

"Waaah! Waaaaah! She said she doesn't like me!"

No, losers. She said she doesn't like bigots. And neither should you, dumbasses.

Why don't Repugs use the same defense for this teacher as they did for the news girl who got her butt slapped?

The prevailing feeling there seemed to be, "No big thing, she should get over it."

Back
Top Bottom