• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Triggered HS teacher rips girl's "Women for Trump" pin off her shirt

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
More liberal tolerance on display as a male high school teacher allegedly assaults a 16 year old female student over a pin she was wearing showing support for Donald Trump.

What in the hell is wrong with these anti-Trump people? What on earth has led them to believe that behavior like that is acceptable on any level?

Student says teacher pulled off her 'Women For Trump' pin
Posted: 5:46 PM, Dec 09, 2019 Updated: 10:04 AM, Dec 10, 2019
By: Rachel Sweet

MASON, Mich. — A Mason High School student turns to the police claiming that a teacher assaulted her during school hours because she supports President Trump.

Sadie Earegood told Fox 47 that she was assaulted when a teacher ripped her "Women For Trump" pin off of her shirt.

Earegood is 16 and a junior at Mason High, she said the teacher, whose name has not been released, started off by saying he didn't like the pin she was wearing.

"I was just really shocked that a teacher would especially would do that," she said. "He's talking about the Women for Trump pin and I said, that's fine you don't have to like it, we can have our opinions."

Student says teacher pulled off her '''Women For Trump''' pin

Here's the video:

More liberal tolerance on display as a male high school teacher allegedly assaults a 16 year old female student over a pin she was wearing showing support for Donald Trump.

What in the hell is wrong with these anti-Trump people? What on earth has led them to believe that behavior like that is acceptable on any level?

Here's the video:

You generally aren't allowed to wear political things in HS, or has this changed?

Here's the video:

Yeah, no worries. That's how the kooker leftists "defend the constitution."

I think it varies by school district.

Then, if what this girl is saying is true, the teacher is the adult and should have sent her to the principal not put his hands on her.

If I know anything about whiny Trump supporters seeking media attention, she is almost definitely lying.

If true, the teacher committed misdemeanor criminal assault and is too emotionally unstable and dangerous to remain a teacher.

One data point on a 16 year old girl, visa a vis by The President and his fellow travelers who demean TIME's Person of the Year along with so many on Trump's side of the aisle.

You generally aren't allowed to wear political things in HS, or has this changed?

Then you ask politely, or take it to the principal's office, instead of (if verified to be true)
"He grabbed it and I pulled and I tried to push his hand away and he grabbed my shoulder, just kind of put his hand there, and then he started pulling more and more and I just started backing up."
You don't lay a hand on a student, no matter the "political things in HS".

Then, if what this girl is saying is true, the teacher is the adult and should have sent her to the principal not put his hands on her.

Ah yes, someone who can see past the political fog

Here's the video:

If he indeed do that, then he should be reprimanded and possibly fired, depending on the rules of the local school system.

Here's the video:

They obviously are taking lessons from Trump.

Then you ask politely, or take it to the principal's office, instead of (if verified to be true)

You don't lay a hand on a student, no matter the "political things in HS".

Why aren't we hearing his side? It's only her mom and her making this noise. With very little evidence presented, might I add. Isn't it convenient to believe the assault accusations of this girl due to her political beliefs?

Why aren't we hearing his side? It's only her mom and her making this noise. With very little evidence presented, might I add. Isn't it convenient to believe the assault accusations of this girl due to her political beliefs?

"Her political beliefs." That's cute. It's a kid, a child, being used by scumbag parents.

if verified to be true
, and did you read the article? The principal is looking in to it. I assume that means he will take statements from witnesses.
If you are indeed interested in the truth, withhold your opinion until then, instead of turning this into a "Trump/Trump supporters bad" narrative.

If I know anything about whiny Trump supporters seeking media attention, she is almost definitely lying.

ah yes, not interested in the facts.

Her neck parents weren't happy with putting bumper stickers on their pickup. They had to put one on their kid too. What scum.

Sorry, but the school has no policy against her wearing that pin, so you're going to have to come up with another way to defend that teacher assaulting a 16 year old girl.

"Her political beliefs." That's cute. It's a kid, a child, being used by scumbag parents.

I think you need to watch the interview with her... She's no pawn being used by anyone.

But you do what ever you think you have to, to turn the victim into the perpetrator, and the perpetrator into the victim.

Too bad the teacher isn't a star. Then they'd let him grab her, do whatever.

As for the topic, of course this is all about propaganda to fuel the Republican loyalist control telling them nationally they're the victims of Democrats, be outraged. If this isolated incident is as reported, which we don't know, of course Democrats are against a teacher 'assaulting' a student. A bit ironic the same people attacking this teacher are the ones likely to demand we return corporal punishment to schools.

I one knows anything about those attention seekers afflicted with TDS you are 'almost definitely' spouting garbage. Btw I see you describe yourself as 'moderate': so I get it - you call anyone who differs from you a liar in a very calm and gentle sort of way.

This girl should work on her anger management regimen.

She's a tool for the established Trumpophilic constituency and her parents should be ashamed.

... she is almost definitely lying.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

The Nunes memo was lies.. WRONG
Kavanaugh assaulted those women... WRONG
Trump colluded with Russia... WRONG
The whistle-blower proves Trump is corrupt... WRONG
Adam Schiff isn't a liar... WRONG

Here's the video:

How do you know she’s telling the truth?

Back
Top Bottom