• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Triggered HS teacher rips girl's "Women for Trump" pin off her shirt

This girl should work on her anger management regimen.

She's a tool for the established Trumpophilic constituency and her parents should be ashamed.

Attacking the victim... You are the one who should be ashamed.

Man, another poor Tweety victim story. It's getting dangerous for them out there. They should probably stick together in groups and carry tiki torches at night to make sure that the libs don't sneak up and take their hats or something.

Attacking the victim... You are the one who should be ashamed.

Did you say the same of Greta Thunberg after Trump slandered and smeared her?

I figured you would get caught in your hypocrisy.

Man, another poor Tweety victim story. It's getting dangerous for them out there. They should probably stick together in groups and carry tiki torches at night to make sure that the libs don't sneak up and take their hats or something.

Sure... A teacher allegedly assaults a 16 year old girl and all you can do is downplay it and belittle her with sarcasm.

Nice.

So, if the account is true, you are all for teachers getting handsy with their students, assuming they are tweety victims? I am not sure if that is what you are implying, but is surely reads like it.
Shameful, truly shameful. It should be a warning to all parents out there.

I don't... Thus the inclusion of the word "allegedly" in my op.

Followed by “what in the hell is wrong with these antitrump people?” You operated on the assumption that she was telling the truth. Why did you do that?

How do you know she’s telling the truth?

My bet is she didn't. She's a brainwashed child and her parents should be blamed for injecting her into politics.

Sorry, just applying the same standard the ignoble, and disgraceful right wing applied to the Florida shootingkid and Greta.

Sure... A teacher allegedly assaults a 16 year old girl and all you can do is downplay it and belittle her with sarcasm.

Nice.

Why is he supposed to operate on the assumption that the story is true?

Did you say the same of Greta Thunberg after Trump slandered and smeared her?

I figured you would get caught in your hypocrisy.

Did Trump assault her?

If he did, then he needs to be removed from office and tossed into prison.

So, if the account is true, you are all for teachers getting handsy with their students, assuming they are tweety victims? I am not sure if that is what you are implying, but is surely reads like it.

Nah, I don't support groping women. That's Tweety and his borg.

It should. Don't indoctrinate your kids into politics and then send them to school dressed as a campaign slogan. Kids in general don't understant fully how to deal with things, and clearly, neither did this teacher.

But these kids shouldn't be used by the press, or their ignorant moron parents. As a sanders voter I'd never send my kid to school with anything political on them, period.

Perhaps its an English teacher and a stickler for good grammar and felt the button should read: Woman for Trump.

Or maybe she just hates tyranny.

Either way, people who wear symbols that specifically leave out their fellow Americans should be questioned about it, and any Trump symbol does that. It even leaves out fellow Republicans.

Did Trump assault her?

If he did, then he needs to be removed from office and tossed into prison.

No, he just slandered and smeared and attacked her with words. The PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES took time out of his day to do this.

The most powerful man on earth did that.

So yes. I consider it the same.

If true, the teacher committed misdemeanor criminal assault and is too emotionally unstable and dangerous to remain a teacher.

It's really eerie when trump supporters describe anyone with which they disagree they're actually projecting their own mental illnesses and definately trump's mental illnesses (such as "emotionally unstable and dangerous") onto others.

It's really eerie when trump supporters describe anyone with which they disagree they're actually projecting their own mental illnesses and definately trump's mental illnesses (such as "emotionally unstable and dangerous") onto others.

They literally cheer when he contradicts himself.

"It didn't happen, it wasn't illegal."

You have got to be blatantly ****ing stupid to cheer at that comment.

Why is he supposed to operate on the assumption that the story is true?

At this point, there is no reason to believe it isn't.

The school suspended the teacher and the teacher refuses to comment on the incident. So you have 0 people thus far disputing the girls story. Besides, I though you all believed that women should always be believed... Has that changed, or does it only apply to women who embrace the leftist ideology?

Hardly the case here. but you may keep saying it, as if it will come true.

At this point, there is no reason to believe it isn't.

The school suspended the teacher and the teacher refuses to comment on the incident. So you have 0 people thus far disputing the girls story. Besides, I though you all believed that women should always be believed... Has that changed, or does it only apply to women who embrace the leftist ideology?

Again; and I'll repeat it, again, if needed.

Her parents are ignorant morons clearly fishing for some media coverage. Sending your kid to school dressed like that shows no taste, ignorance beyond belief, and idiocy in action.

No, he just slandered and smeared and attacked her with words. The PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES took time out of his day to do this.

The most powerful man on earth did that.

So yes. I consider it the same.

So he didn't assault her... Well if he would have, I would have damned sure condemned it like any decent human being would when it comes to a man assaulting a teenage girl.

It should. Don't indoctrinate your kids into politics and then send them to school dressed as a campaign slogan. Kids in general don't understant fully how to deal with things, and clearly, neither did this teacher.

But these kids shouldn't be used by the press, or their ignorant moron parents. As a sanders voter I'd never send my kid to school with anything political on them, period.

Oh dear, perhaps you don't, others might. So that begs the question, what if a kid wears a Buttigieg (or any other candidate) shirt to school? Would it be ok for the teacher to rip that shirt off? Is that ok now? Just because we assume the parents are ignorant morons?

First Amendment was written with protecting political speech in mind.

I know she's in school, but she seems old enough to fall under First Amendment protection.

Back
Top Bottom