• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Triggered HS teacher rips girl's "Women for Trump" pin off her shirt

If true, the teacher committed misdemeanor criminal assault and is too emotionally unstable and dangerous to remain a teacher.

is there any law about assaulting a minor? that too if so.

How about you just accept that you were wrong. Your claim was false.

And maybe do that without being a total douchebag to everyone.

Sorry, but I wasn't wrong... A local TV station report it, and based on what you posted, I still don't think she was wrong.

So let's pretend she is in violation of school policy, would that justify the teacher assaulting her?

Be a man and express your beliefs.

Sorry, but I wasn't wrong... A local TV station report it, and based on what you posted, I still don't think she was wrong.

You didn't finish reading the article. I quoted from it, above, clearly stating that you are wrong. It was, in fact, against the dress code and the article you cited proves that.

Read the article you cited. The whole thing. And note the part I quoted, especially the parts I bolded.

You are wrong. Deal with it.

Gee, I don't know.

Because our president takes time out of his day to verbally accost a teenager from another country? Mocks and slanders disabled reporters? Derides and insults women he dislikes?

And then, a stupid plebe parent, rubes, clearly, sends their deranged kid to school dressed like a ****ing Trump campaign slogan, in the most partisan, divided time since I've been alive, and people "defend" the idiocy of these "adults".

It's neglect. It's stupidity, on all sides, from every ****ing angle. Shame on the teacher, the stupid fool who touched someone they shouldn't have. Shame on the ****ing moron kid who thought this was a good idea, no doubt egged on by her neckbeard dad and foolish mother. Shame on the ****ing parents for neglecting to consider the partisan times, and allowing their kid to look like a ****ing rally sign. And shame on me, on you, and on everyone else for letting it get to this stage. And FINALLY, shame on the bloviating ingrate, soiling the whitehouse, who tweets insults at teenagers for achieving something he has failed to achieve.

That's why everyone is ****ing angry.

I was taught that I am my own person, have standards. That is true regardless who is in office or what others say or do.

You didn't finish reading the article. I quoted from it, above, clearly stating that you are wrong. It was, in fact, against the dress code and the article you cited proves that.

Read the article you cited. The whole thing. And note the part I quoted, especially the parts I bolded.

You are wrong. Deal with it.

So let's pretend she is in violation of school policy, would that justify the teacher assaulting her?

I was taught that I am my own person, have standards. That is true regardless who is in office or what others say or do.

And yet you are still a puzzle piece in this great nation, regardless if you're your own person or not. Every action you take or inaction you do not has some sort of relative impact.

That's the price we pay for democracy as well as society, and I know the conservative trend is to buck society and go individualistic; the liberal way is to try and force the societal contract, reality is somewhere in the middle.

We all bear the burden for this behavior. Ignoring that is proliferating it.

Do your friends generally support assaulting children? Where do you get the idea that anyone supports that? You must be in one seriously ****ed up place if you expect people to support assaulting children. Do you think others support it because you do?

Oh please. I refused to wear my school issued ID and literally was thrown out a first floor window, written up, sent home and forced to do a week of detention.

That was breaking school policy.

What did my parents do? they sure as **** didn't cry and bitch to the media, they told me I was a fool for breaking the rules.

I wore the goddamned ID for the rest of my days in school.

It's really eerie when trump supporters describe anyone with which they disagree they're actually projecting their own mental illnesses and definately trump's mental illnesses (such as "emotionally unstable and dangerous") onto others.

That sounds like what Hillary did with the deplorable comment.

If what she's saying is true, he did assault her and as many are saying the teacher handled the situation incorrectly. The teacher will now be subject to an investigation into the incident and appropriate action will be taken.

That's not the point Obscurity was making - that the girl shouldn't have come to school in a MAGA uniform. Schools are places of learning, not to campaign. When you were in school did kids some dressed in Dewey or Truman tee-shirts? I think not!

Does this only apply during a Republican Presidency?

When Obama was President children were singing his praises in school directed by the teacher and staff.

I'm no Hillary fan. She was simply the choice in 2016 who sucked less.

If you'd like to keep bashing her, have at it and have fun. If you'd really like to hurt my feelings, make fun of my college football team.

Does this only apply during a Republican Presidency?

When Obama was President children were singing his praises in school directed by the teacher and staff.

Really? I live in a blue state and my kids were in public middle and high school during Obama's term. They never sang anything political before, during or after class. Sounds like you're spewing paranoid, right-wing fantasies.

Again, have fun with that!

Really? I live in a blue state and my kids were in public middle and high school during Obama's term. They never sang anything political before, during or after class. Sounds like you're spewing paranoid, right-wing fantasies.

Maybe your kids didn't, but there were kids in various schools around the country that did.

But if it was an anti-Trump button and a conservative teacher ripped off her anti-Trump button you guys would be screaming bloody murder.

Conservatives usually fail and trip and fall all over themselves at stopping most anti-trump rallies or political protests, it's gotten to the point where nobody wants to be seen out in public with those losers. So I'm not too worried about them ripping off buttons off of me :)

Maybe your kids didn't, but there were kids in various schools around the country that did.

I don't think grim has kids. :lol:

So you abandoned your “allegedly” nonsense after just two posts of questioning. You embraced the story for no reason except that it confirmed your political bias.

Oh Good Grim is getting worse at this. Too bad it's not James O'Keefe or he would defend him for pages and pages!

I one knows anything about those attention seekers afflicted with TDS you are 'almost definitely' spouting garbage. Btw I see you describe yourself as 'moderate': so I get it - you call anyone who differs from you a liar in a very calm and gentle sort of way.

The projection is strong in this one.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

The Nunes memo was lies.. WRONG
Kavanaugh assaulted those women... WRONG
Trump colluded with Russia... WRONG
The whistle-blower proves Trump is corrupt... WRONG
Adam Schiff isn't a liar... WRONG

You have five examples of things being wrong in reports two of those which aren't even real things or anyone anyone said and you fail to see the pissant trump fan club on Fox News and elsewhere all day telling us Trump is amazing and always right?

Cohen lied
Trump lied
Rudy lies
Kellyanne Lies
Pence Lied
Kavanaugh lied
Nunes lied
Ivanka lied about knowing steele and her server.
Hannity lies daily while pillow talking Trump
Jared, Jr, and Eric all lie about where they get their money

Not to mention people like Flynn, Coffee boy, Manfort, Roger Stone, all are in/were in jail for lying to federal authorities about what they did or were doing for Trump. Rudy and his shady Russian counterparts and others soon to follow.

BTW, where is the great wall that you all donated to on gofundme? Another fake non-profit set up by trump cronies just like The Trump foundation! He's swimming in lies.

You generally aren't allowed to wear political things in HS, or has this changed?

Wrong scotus says you are 100% wrong.

The bigger question here is why do you think it is ok for a teacher to assault a student?

You seem to be missing the bigger picture.

False. That's what sissy boys like to claim victim about.

"To grossly generalize, about half of Trump supporters are racists, sexists, homophobes and other forms of bigots, a basket of deplorables."

So, unless you're a racist, sexist or other bigot, she wasn't talking about you and you can stop pissing your panties.

It's incredible the number of "men" claiming to be a victim of that statement.

This girl should work on her anger management regimen.

She's a tool for the established Trumpophilic constituency and her parents should be ashamed.
Yet another leftist that thinks it is ok for teachers to assault students simply for having a different political belief.

This is how scummy leftist are folks.

Man, another poor Tweety victim story. It's getting dangerous for them out there. They should probably stick together in groups and carry tiki torches at night to make sure that the libs don't sneak up and take their hats or something.

Yet again another leftist defending assaults on a minor.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

The Nunes memo was lies.. WRONG
Kavanaugh assaulted those women... WRONG
Trump colluded with Russia... WRONG
The whistle-blower proves Trump is corrupt... WRONG
Adam Schiff isn't a liar... WRONG
Do you ever get tired of saying things are in these IG reports that aren't actually in them?

Crossfire Hurricane was a political conspiracy - LIE
Crossfire Hurricane put spies in the Trump campaign - LIE
Joseph Mifsud is an FBI informant that was sent to set up Trump's campaign - LIE
The Steele dossier is what the FBI based their decision to open Crossfire Hurricane - LIE
Peter Strzok opened the probe - LIE
Trump was wiretapped - LIE
Comey leaked classified information - LIE
The Midyear team went soft on Clinton - LIE
The Midyear team based their decision not to prosecute Clinton on politics - LIE

Don't forget Barr lying about the Special Counsel report, then lying about the releasing of it.

This is why nobody is paying attention to conservatives now that something in the FISA warrants really was found.

Back
Top Bottom