• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This "Man" is a ****ing Disgrace and Shame of this Country

Coming from a family of drug abusers, watching those clips, I can clearly tell that he is under the influence of narcotics.

Since the great "inject disinfectant" debacle, I think it's becoming evident that Trump is just a figurehead, wheeled out when the base needs appeasing, and the rest of us distracting. Trump had four months of unlimited access to the worlds top Covid-19 experts, and his best plan, the one he needed to share on national TV, was injecting disinfectants. When he's saying it, you can see him talking to someone off camera making sure he's on the right track, it's insane. Trump is the perfect distraction, while Mitch and friends rob the treasury blind, so they're probably happy with his crazy ****, so long as he doesn't start publicly praising the Neo Nazis again.

Think about it, since when has someone whose best plan is injecting disinfectants been put in charge of anything, let alone nuclear codes, troop movement, the economy, etc..

Democrats are less reliable voters because a lot of them are irresponsible and unorganized kids (18-25). Making voting take less effort is not beneficial to Republicans.

You live in a rightwing fantasy bubble of lies.

There was an election.

He won.

Based on that he is the President.

He's always been a Dirtbag and he always will be. His current job title doesn't change anything about his basic nature.

At a time when they need William F. Buckley and Barry Goldwater they've got Sean Hannity and Donald Trump.

Yes! Conservatives you could trust!!! Back then I was almost always opposed to their policies, but I never mistrusted them. I knew that when they lost power the nation and its values would still be intact. I honestly cannot say that about the party of Hannity and Trump.

The definition says party first because that is primarily what the word refers to. I'll play, though. Which party, cause of person am I a strong and blind supporter of? I'll go get a drink while you tell me what I think.

My bad, I thought you were someone else. I've edited the post.

Since the great "inject disinfectant" debacle, I think it's becoming evident that Trump is just a figurehead, wheeled out when the base needs appeasing, and the rest of us distracting. Trump had four months of unlimited access to the worlds top Covid-19 experts, and his best plan, the one he needed to share on national TV, was injecting disinfectants. When he's saying it, you can see him talking to someone off camera making sure he's on the right track, it's insane. Trump is the perfect distraction, while Mitch and friends rob the treasury blind, so they're probably happy with his crazy ****, so long as he doesn't start publicly praising the Neo Nazis again.

Think about it, since when has someone whose best plan is injecting disinfectants been put in charge of anything, let alone nuclear codes, troop movement, the economy, etc..
Bingo.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1264951918943776770

It's not just that he's a geiser of incoherent drivel but look at his posture...slouching on the lectern like he's at a bar after a few too many. How anyone could consider him fit for any public office at any level is a testament to how little regard they have for the nation they claim to love.
The first post after your OP was an attempt to change the subject.

I'm not a democrat, so I had no say in the matter. The problem is every election seems to always come down to a Turd Sandwich or a Giant Douche. It's not good for the Republic to keep this sort of "lesser of the two evils" voting continue.

I like Biden. He is one of us, an average joe. Good enough for Obama, good enough for me!

So, what you're telling us is that Dirtbag never read the speech ahead of time and therefore had to painfully read it word for word and didn't have even the slightest nimbleness of oratory to realize what the word needed to be so stumbling and bumbling he blundered on. This is not the first time Dirtbag has mangled word after word in a teleprompter dependent speech (remember how Republicans used to ridicule Obama even having a teleprompter; imagine Dirtbag without one. He be better off just barking "like a dog" (one of his favor phrases). This is what the Real TDS is: people who will come up with any and every excuse to avoid seeing what a worhtless PoS their Dear Dirtbag really is.

Legitimate excuse ...

More than can be said about the liberals' daily pearl clutchings. :lol:

The definition says party first because that is primarily what the word refers to. I'll play, though. Which party, cause of person am I a strong and blind supporter of? I'll go get a drink while you tell me what I think.

You definitely fall under two of the three sections of the definition. Cause: rightwing ideology; Person: Donnie Dirtbag. I've noticed you've tried to distance yourself from Dirtbag but only after you started getting pummeled. Anyone who dismisses Trump's terrible behavior, lying and failure is really just giving him a pass.

You definitely fall under two of the three sections of the definition. Cause: rightwing ideology; Person: Donnie Dirtbag. I've noticed you've tried to distance yourself from Dirtbag but only after you started getting pummeled. Anyone who dismisses Trump's terrible behavior, lying and failure is really just giving him a pass.

"If you're not with us you're against us."

Extremism is not a good look for the left wing.

TDS volume at 10 for attacking posture. I bet you can't say one positive thing about him, which reflects more onto you than him?

Irrelevant. Eveytime ivd proven you guys wrong, you just run away with a satisfied smirk and never engage further.

Indeed, I call them Republocrats because I do not see much difference between the two parties.

I see differences in outcomes mainly

Irrelevant. Eveytime ivd proven you guys wrong, you just run away with a satisfied smirk and never engage further.

You guys? Prove me wrong that Trump's posture is germane to anything about his Memorial Day speech?

You guys? Prove me wrong that Trump's posture is germane to anything about his Memorial Day speech?

Quote Originally Posted by grip View Post
TDS volume at 10 for attacking posture. I bet you can't say one positive thing about him, which reflects more onto you than him?

You guys

Quote Originally Posted by grip View Post

You guys

I still don't get how my post lumps me in with any group? I'm an equal opportunity critic depending on the subject and issue, regardless of party.

I still don't get how my post lumps me in with any group? I'm an equal opportunity critic depending on the subject and issue, regardless of party.

Your post speaks volumes about you. That wasnt the post of an “equal opportunity critic”

Your post speaks volumes about you. That wasnt the post of an “equal opportunity critic”

Why, because it's a critique of the extreme left. Puhleeze... I criticize Trump as bad as anyone when he pulls a dumb stunt.

But the Dems can't point to anything I haven't already seen that realistically determines Trump is doing that bad a job overall. They just hate his personality and are so over the top in their blanket condemnations that it strains any credibility. They've gone so far towards being unfair that I'm at a loss. There needs to be some balance.

It is rather sad that they went with ol' Biden when they had better choices. It's also pretty damned sad that despite everything, Biden is still a better choice than Trump.
Yes, you leftists have made it clear that you'd vote for a toasted marshmallow over Trump, then went and nominated one just to prove your point.

Yes, you leftists have made it clear that you'd vote for a toasted marshmallow over Trump, then went and nominated one just to prove your point.

Well I didn't vote for Biden. But that being said, yes sadly a toasted marshmallow would be far better at President than Trump.

Back
Top Bottom