• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This "Man" is a ****ing Disgrace and Shame of this Country

Turd sandwich or piss soup? I'll leave that for other people to decide. Y'all shoulda gone with Yang. He's young, sharp and a visionary. Woulda had my vote.

Well, who did you vote for in the last election

Biden was better than Hillary. And probably would have won.

A definite opportunity lost. And a loss for our nation.

Hillary v Trump was the perfect opportunity for people to have voted 3rd party, IMO.

Indeed, I call them Republocrats because I do not see much difference between the two parties.

Do you really think there isn't any Democrat in the country who couldn't have handled the covid-19 crisis better, by orders of magnitude, than Dirtbag? The only competence it would have required would have been to follow the medical experts advice. But Dirtbag actually sabotaged his own pandemic team at every turn.

Hillary v Trump was the perfect opportunity for people to have voted 3rd party, IMO.

I read the breakdown of the election results. Trump won the Republicans. No surprise.

Trump won the Independent vote.

Trump also won more democrat crossover votes than Hillary took from Trump. Big surprise.

Some of that was Hillary foot shooting over Bernie. Some just didn't like her.

Do you really think there isn't any Democrat in the country who couldn't have handled the covid-19 crisis better, by orders of magnitude, than Dirtbag? The only competence it would have required would have been to follow the medical experts advice. But Dirtbag actually sabotaged his own pandemic team at every turn.

Cuomo? Garcetti?

Which they did and which may be why we have the Scourge of Dirtbag now. It was also the vote for "No one" that contributed to it as well. But this year's electorate is not the same one we had in 2016. I don't think there are going to be enough of either of those voters this time to help Dirtbag.

Dr. Jill Biden will need to channel her inner Edith Wilson, imo.

Cuomo? Garcetti?

Garcetti, definitely. Cuomo--fumbled initially but recovered fairly quickly--so yes. Actually, that makes me think of one Dem who almost might have been as bad--DeBlasio--but not so deliberately bad as Dirtbag.

I read the breakdown of the election results. Trump won the Republicans. No surprise.

Trump won the Independent vote.

Trump also won more democrat crossover votes than Hillary took from Trump. Big surprise.

Some of that was Hillary foot shooting over Bernie. Some just didn't like her.

The biggest for Dirtbag was the Democrat who didn't vote in 2016. Those are the ones who were most prominently absent in MI, WI and PA:
Registered Voters Who Stayed Home Probably Cost Clinton The Election | FiveThirtyEight
Judging by 2018 and the most of the special elections since, reliable Dem voters are very unlikely to stay home this year.

I would say that Trump represents the bottom of the barrel. But every time I think we've hit the bottom, the Republocrats seem to take that as a challenge.

I would say that Trump represents the bottom of the barrel. But every time I think we've hit the bottom, the Republocrats seem to take that as a challenge.

Trump is doing a lot of damage to a system that almost all of us agree is a corrupt pay to win mess. I won't vote for him, but I remain optimistic that good will be born out of his bad. The Lord works in mysterious ways, they say.

Which they did and which may be why we have the Scourge of Dirtbag now. It was also the vote for "No one" that contributed to it as well. But this year's electorate is not the same one we had in 2016. I don't think there are going to be enough of either of those voters this time to help Dirtbag.

Probably not, but we'll see. I don't think they heavily skewed it in 2016 either. Many people who voted for Obama simply staid home. She lost quite a few of those votes, and overall that more than third parties is what sunk her. She ran a **** campaign, didn't energize people to come out. Biden, I think, has a leg up as I think there is quite a bit of anti-Trump sentiment out there to do a great deal of motivation on its own.

That's not to say that Biden and the Dems can't screw it up. I don't underestimate their ability for ****ing up. But I do think that they start with a leg up.

Trump is doing a lot of damage to a system that almost all of us agree is a corrupt pay to win mess. I won't vote for him, but I remain optimistic that good will be born out of his bad. The Lord works in mysterious ways, they say.

I mean, whenever a President pushes the envelope on Presidential power, the next guy just takes it a bit further. No one pushed the envelope quite as much as Trump, but I don't trust that the next guy is going to work to reign that in. I think, instead, they'll just use that which panned out and push a little more.

I mean, whenever a President pushes the envelope on Presidential power, the next guy just takes it a bit further. No one pushed the envelope quite as much as Trump, but I don't trust that the next guy is going to work to reign that in. I think, instead, they'll just use that which panned out and push a little more.

That's not what I'm talking about. Trump has changed the right a lot. Who can possibly fill that man's shoes for them when he's gone? They're not going to go back to the same old same old. I think the Republican party might actually implode when he leaves, and if that happens its counterpart the Democrat party will probably go with it. Donald Trump might inadvertently destroy the two party system. That's my hope anyway.

That's not what I'm talking about. Trump has changed the right a lot. Who can possibly fill that man's shoes for them when he's gone? They're not going to go back to the same old same old. I think the Republican party might actually implode when he leaves, and if that happens its counterpart the Democrat party will probably go with it. Donald Trump might inadvertently destroy the two party system. That's my hope anyway.

I believe that so long as the campaign finance and debate rules stay as they are, that the "two" party system will be sustained. The GOP may hurt for awhile, but they won't be phased out.

I voted for Bernie in the primary. I didn't vote in the general.

Well, a vote for Biden is a vote against trump. No voting at all is what helped trump win. Hillary would have been 100 times a better president than what we have now and Biden will be too. You can’t always have what you want

Don't worry too much. Even people that lean executive power, such as myself, are queasy. I support Ollie North and the WPA, and I'm disturbed by Trump's disregard for law and order.

I believe that so long as the campaign finance and debate rules stay as they are, that the "two" party system will be sustained. The GOP may hurt for awhile, but they won't be phased out.

They need things to remain relatively balanced in order to keep their game going. Donald has disrupted the balance. I think someday the election of Donald Trump will be seen as a very pivotal moment in American politics.

They need things to remain relatively balanced in order to keep their game going. Donald has disrupted the balance. I think someday the election of Donald Trump will be seen as a very pivotal moment in American politics.

He hasn't rocked the boat too much, which is why so many are willing to line up behind him. Trump ultimately gave the GOP exactly what they wanted, the "right" SCOTUS nominees. Now had Trump upset that apple cart, they GOP status quo would not have so willingly stood by.

He hasn't rocked the boat too much

I think we won't know the extent to which this is or isn't true until it's time to for them to choose a new Republican nominee.

Back
Top Bottom