• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This "Man" is a ****ing Disgrace and Shame of this Country

https://twitter.com/i/status/1264951918943776770
It's not just that he's a geiser of incoherent drivel but look at his posture...slouching on the lectern like he's at a bar after a few too many. How anyone could consider him fit for any public office at any level is a testament to how little regard they have for the nation they claim to love.

Yep; unfortunately the WH teleprompter script contained a typing error: held instead of hell.

"... For 25 hours, Key watched in dismay as fire crashed down upon this ground. But through torrents of rain and smoke and the din of battle, Key could make out 15 broad stripes and 15 bright stars — barraged and battered, but still there. American forces did not waver. They did not retreat. They stared down the invasion and the held that they had to endure. The fact is, they held like nobody could have held before. They held this fort. ..."

Access Denied

Yes, it's sad because the dems had so many other options.

View attachment 67281652

On a BAD day Joe Biden is a B]better[/B] man that Donnie me-me-me is/was on the best day of his life; which would be a terribly pathetic day when judged by anyone with a modicum of integrity.

At this point people that still support Donnie me-me-me bring into question whether or not they ARE AmeriCANs and if so what are their motives. Either case do they really want our country to succeed, do they want OUR GREAT Constitution placed in the dust bin, what kind of integrity can they possibly have and still support a consummate liar, cheat, philanderer, narcissist, intentionally ignorant, con-man? They won't even argue about his negative traits; they immediately go into what-about-ism's, personal attacks or try to change the subject all together. -sad

On a BAD day Joe Biden is a B]better[/B] man that Donnie me-me-me is/was on the best day of his life; which would be a terribly pathetic day when judged by anyone with a modicum of integrity.

At this point people that still support Donnie me-me-me bring into question whether or not they ARE AmeriCANs and if so what are their motives. Either case do they really want our country to succeed, do they want OUR GREAT Constitution placed in the dust bin, what kind of integrity can they possibly have and still support a consummate liar, cheat, philanderer, narcissist, intentionally ignorant, con-man? They won't even argue about his negative traits; they immediately go into what-about-ism's, personal attacks or try to change the subject all together. -sad

I'd go further that Biden's worst performance is 10⁶ x better than Donnie Dirtbag's best and that's still not much of a compliment to Biden.

Yep; unfortunately the WH teleprompter script contained a typing error: held instead of hell.

"... For 25 hours, Key watched in dismay as fire crashed down upon this ground. But through torrents of rain and smoke and the din of battle, Key could make out 15 broad stripes and 15 bright stars — barraged and battered, but still there. American forces did not waver. They did not retreat. They stared down the invasion and the held that they had to endure. The fact is, they held like nobody could have held before. They held this fort. ..."

Access Denied

So, what you're telling us is that Dirtbag never read the speech ahead of time and therefore had to painfully read it word for word and didn't have even the slightest nimbleness of oratory to realize what the word needed to be so stumbling and bumbling he blundered on. This is not the first time Dirtbag has mangled word after word in a teleprompter dependent speech (remember how Republicans used to ridicule Obama even having a teleprompter; imagine Dirtbag without one. He be better off just barking "like a dog" (one of his favor phrases). This is what the Real TDS is: people who will come up with any and every excuse to avoid seeing what a worhtless PoS their Dear Dirtbag really is.

It's not just that he's a geiser of incoherent drivel but look at his posture...slouching on the lectern like he's at a bar after a few too many. How anyone could consider him fit for any public office at any level is a testament to how little regard they have for the nation they claim to love.

This would be good deterrent to show those that are considering snorting adderall.

It is childish to act like your side has the high ground when it comes to partisan toxicity.

And it's just plain lying when you resort to bothsiderism to explain away Republican treason and perfidy.

And it's just plain lying when you resort to bothsiderism to explain away Republican treason and perfidy.

Your bias limits the growth of your perspective.

That's not to say that Biden and the Dems can't screw it up. I don't underestimate their ability for ****ing up. But I do think that they start with a leg up.

That possibility can never be discounted. Meanwhile Republicans will continue to do their damnedest to keep Democratic voters from doing so--we've already heard Dirtbag admit that if everyone who's eligible to vote gets to vote a Republican, and especially him, would never get elected.

Do you play "let's pretend I'm not partisan" like this a lot?

Do you know what it means to be partisan? I am not loyal to a party and therefore am not a partisan.

In before some Trump lover posts a "whataboutBiden" post.

Trump sounds like a doddering fool with Alzheimers.

That possibility can never be discounted. Meanwhile Republicans will continue to do their damnedest to keep Democratic voters from doing so--we've already heard Dirtbag admit that if everyone who's eligible to vote gets to vote a Republican, and especially him, would never get elected.

They certainly don't seem on board for making voting easier and ensuring that those who want to vote can vote. In the end, I don't understand why every state doesn't do what Colorado do in having mail-in ballots be standard for all elections.

They certainly don't seem on board for making voting easier and ensuring that those who want to vote can vote. In the end, I don't understand why every state doesn't do what Colorado do in having mail-in ballots be standard for all elections.

Democrats are less reliable voters because a lot of them are irresponsible and unorganized kids (18-25). Making voting take less effort is not beneficial to Republicans.

Coming from a family of drug abusers, watching those clips, I can clearly tell that he is under the influence of narcotics.

Do you know what it means to be partisan? I am not loyal to a party and therefore am not a partisan.

When you quack like a duck you're a duck. You quack rightwing partisan tool so loud it shakes the windows. The fact that you may not be an official member of any party doesn't mean you're not partisan to an extreme ideology.

Last edited:
When you quack like a duck you're a duck. You quack rightwing partisan tool so loud it shakes the windows. The fact that you may not be an official member of any party doesn't mean you're not partisan to an extreme ideology.

It takes an astounding amount of arrogance to shamelessly tell somebody what they think. You know very little about me. What you're doing right now is a perfect example of Partisan Derangement Syndrome.

The word "partisan" appears to be confusing him.

par·ti·san
/ˈpärdəzən/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: partisan; plural noun: partisans; noun: partizan; plural noun: partizans

a strong supporter of a party, cause, or person.

The definition says party first because that is primarily what the word refers to. I'll play, though. Which party, cause of person am I a strong and blind supporter of? I'll go get a drink while you tell me what I think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom