• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This "Man" is a ****ing Disgrace and Shame of this Country

I never said I liked Trump, I say he deserves a fair estimation, not just extreme blind hatred.

He's been a complete and utter failure in the face of the Covid-19 pandemic. From lying constantly to being ignorant of basic facts, facts that even five minutes of study would have taught him. And finally, after four months of unlimited access to the world's foremost infectious disease experts, Trump's best plan to cure Covid-19, the plan he felt he had to share with the world, was to inject disinfectants. If you watch the news conference, he constantly checks with someone off camera to make sure he is on the right track. He is dead serious.

Trump's has shown expertise at only two things, two things he has a ton of experience at: Scamming people and charity, and being a media troll. Neither is beneficial for a POTUS.

So tell me grip. Why is he entitled to us saying one good thing about him?

The man is a failure in almost every way possible. From scamming money from children with cancer to stealing from charity. He makes up the horrible and disgusting lies about people, and then spreads them on Twitter. He doesn't pay hard working family people who work for him, paying his lawyers instead. He brags about getting his sexual jollies peeping on naked children. He's a racist, he's a misogynist. There are few if any men I have heard of that are as disgusting wastes of excrement as him. Seriously, who scams money from children with cancer? LOL, I suspect even Mr. Burns is better than that.

The best leader White Conservative America can produce is a troll. Is it possible to get more pathetic?

Justice would be putting all Trump supporters and Trump in a nation all by themselves. Without anyone to blame other than themselves, they would soon be tearing each other apart. That would be sweet justice.

The man is a failure in almost every way possible. From scamming money from children with cancer to stealing from charity. He makes up the horrible and disgusting lies about people, and then spreads them on Twitter. He doesn't pay hard working family people who work for him, paying his lawyers instead. He brags about getting his sexual jollies peeping on naked children. He's a racist, he's a misogynist. There are few if any men I have heard of that are as disgusting wastes of excrement as him. Seriously, who scams money from children with cancer? LOL, I suspect even Mr. Burns is better than that.

You are being to nice to Trump.

ROTFLOL...

You seem to have your panties in a wad... about any triviality you can find about Trump.

Are you not angered by Obama corrupting the FBI, CIA, DoJ... and acting like a 3rd World **** Hole Banana Republic dicktator?

Well... we see... you are busy with the important things.

As you were...

Says the Death Cult of Dirtbag. You people really don't need mocking. You do it to yourselves for us. Still, it is fun to pile it on.

Back
Top Bottom