• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This "Man" is a ****ing Disgrace and Shame of this Country

A+ projection there.

Hu0IxkV.png

Turd sandwich or piss soup? I'll leave that for other people to decide. Y'all shoulda gone with Yang. He's young, sharp and a visionary. Woulda had my vote.

Says a self proclaimed Communist. Not a particularly good endorsement there, commie.

No, bothsiderism allows me to make independent decisions based on each issue rather than follow some zombie minded, group mantra. No one side is completely right about every subject, only self-righteous mob-think believes this. The centrists keep the bar away from the extremes of the far-right and far-left not allowing ideologies to go too far. We add pragmatism to otherwise untenable positions that lead to endless bickering with nothing getting done.

Hows that been working out for ya? The extreme right is here and in charge and yet the left are the ones that are going to far? Hmmmm. Bothsiderism gives us nothing but teach the controversy. So when is this centrism going to reign in trump? #resistance as much good as it has done has not stopped the far right. Bragging about being a centrist while being dragged into defending donald ****ing trump is ludicrous. The Gaslighting Effect of Both-Siderism | Washington Monthly

Its a false equivalency.

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1264951918943776770

It's not just that he's a geiser of incoherent drivel but look at his posture...slouching on the lectern like he's at a bar after a few too many. How anyone could consider him fit for any public office at any level is a testament to how little regard they have for the nation they claim to love.

ROTFLOL...

You seem to have your panties in a wad... about any triviality you can find about Trump.

Are you not angered by Obama corrupting the FBI, CIA, DoJ... and acting like a 3rd World **** Hole Banana Republic dicktator?

Well... we see... you are busy with the important things.

As you were...

That's the longest excuse for political laziness and intellectual vapidness from your sort I've seen so far. It's what gives cover to fence-sitters and moralizers. It's used by people who are constantly hedging so they can pretend they were on the "right side" of every issue.

Couldnt have said it better myself.

What a self-entitled and immature rant. Are you familiar with the term "Karen?"

Is that the newest incel lingo ive been hearing about?

That's who you are!!!! I knew it. You White Kultur Kommandos are the very definition of Karenism. BTW did you see this latest version of you:

Is that what it means? I mean hell it wasnt goofy fruit loops enough that incels were basing their lingo on names.

Of course that's all lies. WA and CA stemmed what could have been massive death toll. The Bay Area even exceeded that by locking down very early. Oregon--smack between those states has one of the lowest death rates (6th lowest) in the country and those bottom 6 include very sparsely populated ones like WY and MT. Looking at deaths per million population these red states are all ahead of your favorite states to hate:

Indiana
Georgia
Mississippi
Ohio
Iowa

Florida is worse than CA and that's even with DeSantis doing all he can to suppress the death reports which is also like true in all the Republican mis-governed states. So, keep on lying and I'll keep on calling your lies out. This is fun!!!!

More BS.

Hows that been working out for ya? The extreme right is here and in charge and yet the left are the ones that are going to far? Hmmmm. Bothsiderism gives us nothing but teach the controversy. So when is this centrism going to reign in trump? #resistance as much good as it has done has not stopped the far right. Bragging about being a centrist while being dragged into defending donald ****ing trump is ludicrous. The Gaslighting Effect of Both-Siderism | Washington Monthly

Its a false equivalency.

That is completely nonsensical. Both the far right and the far left go too far sometimes. But they're also both correct on some issues. To say only one side has ALL the correct answers is delusional. What would you have, every gov position be filled by liberals and Dems only? We're supposed to be one nation, not just the Dems or GOP. Are you saying all independents, moderates, and centrists are all gaslighting because they have no sense?

There's a sickness in today's culture of unflinching political ideologies that only preach hypocritical, one-sided resolutions and criticisms. I don't agree with a lot of Trump's policies but I don't abjectly hate the man because he personally irks me. I don't lay my judgment on flawed people because we're all flawed. I merely have an opinion on the deeds and words of others as it should be.

Calling me an incel is a lame, overused insult. Surely, you can do better than that?

Well you left the karen question right open. Shouldnt have done that.

TDS volume at 10 for attacking posture. I bet you can't say one positive thing about him, which reflects more onto you than him?

You need to consider this article about TDS:

The Implications of Trump Derangement Syndrome

If all that’s true, wouldn’t America be better off being governed by someone who doesn’t induce such deranged reactions in so many of its citizens? No Trump, no TDS!

And it doesn’t even matter whether he is right or wrong. Good leaders inspire mutually beneficial cooperation, not derangement! Americans who value leadership, comity, and collaboration during a crisis should elect someone less polarizing––and practically any other choice would be less polarizing––because Trump cannot unite.

That is completely nonsensical. Both the far right and the far left go too far sometimes. But they're also both correct on some issues. To say only one side has ALL the correct answers is delusional. What would you have, every gov position be filled by liberals and Dems only? We're supposed to be one nation, not just the Dems or GOP. Are you saying all independents, moderates, and centrists are all gaslighting because they have no sense?

There's a sickness in today's culture of unflinching political ideologies that only preach hypocritical, one-sided resolutions and criticisms. I don't agree with a lot of Trump's policies but I don't abjectly hate the man because he personally irks me. I don't lay my judgment on flawed people because we're all flawed. I merely have an opinion on the deeds and words of others as it should be.

Im saying specifically you are gaslighting by making the most ridiculous of false equivalencies. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue. I never argued for a one party state. I would argue for a government devoid specifically of the trump faction though.

At a time when they need William F. Buckley and Barry Goldwater they've got Sean Hannity and Donald Trump.

OK, I feel really bad, but when I read that I started literally LOLing. Poor America.

Calling me an incel is a lame, overused insult. Surely, you can do better than that?

You also having the ****ing gall to demand that i owe trump one good thing about him because somehow that would speak volumes about me. Maybe stop acting like he is entitled to my praise.

Im saying specifically you are gaslighting by making the most ridiculous of false equivalencies. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue. I never argued for a one party state. I would argue for a government devoid specifically of the trump faction though.

Moderation is the path to fairness. The fundamental idea in the concept of justice is fairness. Justice is only a virtue of social institutions and reached by fair decisions of moderation. There is no justice without fairness and moderation.

To temper justice with mercy is to consider the individual and societal needs of forgiveness in order to soften our need for justice. You don't always need to punish someone for a misdeed by applying to old adage: "an eye for an eye", or "a tooth for a tooth" or seeking revenge.

If you don't want a one party state then show it!!!

JSTOR: Access Check

You also having the ****ing gall to demand that i owe trump one good thing about him because somehow that would speak volumes about me. Maybe stop acting like he is entitled to my praise.

WTF are you talking about?

WTF are you talking about?

You demanded that people say one good thing about trump as if we owe him that or something is wrong with us if we dont. Like who the hell are you to demand such?

Moderation is the path to fairness. The fundamental idea in the concept of justice is fairness. Justice is only a virtue of social institutions and reached by fair decisions of moderation. There is no justice without fairness and moderation.

To temper justice with mercy is to consider the individual and societal needs of forgiveness in order to soften our need for justice. You don't always need to punish someone for a misdeed by applying to old adage: "an eye for an eye", or "a tooth for a tooth" or seeking revenge.

If you don't want a one party state then show it!!!

JSTOR: Access Check

I show it. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue, the gig is up. We are ****ing tired of him not stopping the daily abuses that he commits that only further harms people. He has alienated practically everyone but his most loyal, accused the parents of people in his own party of committing murder, bitches about black men peacefully protesting but says ok to armed white men storming state capitals, completely wrecks our pandemic response, now trying to take legal action against twitter for running counter narratives to his tweets, replaces the attorney general that did one thing in his life that was right with one that would defend his ass no matter what and you expect me to shower him with one good word or im some far left loonie? I’d say a lot but it’d get me banned. Yeah im the one that wants a one party state ****in unbelievable.

Last edited:
So tell me grip. Why is he entitled to us saying one good thing about him?

I show it. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue, the gig is up. We are ****ing tired of him not stopping the daily abuses that he commits that only further harms people. He has alienated practically everyone but his most loyal, accused the parents of people in his own party of committing murder, bitches about black men peacefully protesting but says ok to armed white men storming state capitals, completely wrecks our pandemic response, now trying to take legal action against twitter for running counter narratives to his tweets, replaces the attorney general that did one thing in his life that was right with one that would defend his ass no matter what and you expect me to shower him with one good word or im some far left loonie? I’d say a lot but it’d get me banned. Yeah im the one that wants a one party state ****in unbelievable.

I never said I liked Trump, I say he deserves a fair estimation, not just extreme blind hatred. If you cut him, does he not bleed? I don't hate Biden but then again, I don't hate anyone. The rest of your responses are incomprehensible to me. It's like talking to a liberal regurgitation machine. And I'm by far more liberal than conservative so that says something about you and your preconceptions.

You need to consider this article about TDS:

The best leader White Conservative America can produce is a troll. Is it possible to get more pathetic?

Back
Top Bottom