• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Summerville area woman charged with assaulting boy at community pool, assaulting deputies

FWIW, I did not see the mental issue statement in the op as an explanation for her racism. I saw it as an explanation for her biting the police

Which is equally moronic as there is no correlation between mental illness and assaulting police officers.

;)

1.) I never lied, because I never accused you of anything, but jees, at least you finally answered a question, even if it wasn't all the ones I had.
2.) Why do you make it so hard to have a conversation?
3.)I truly don't care about this woman. I don't care about her motivation for attacking the boys or the cops, I don't care if she had a bad day, or if she had a mental impairment. She did it and should be punished.

1.) so you didnt accuse me of anything???? you didnt accuse me of dodging your question even though i directly answer?
was this another poster??
You chose not to answer my questions, in this case, your dodge is noted.
you were saying?
2.) it would seem that would be your issues as shown above, at least on this one conversation
3.) agreed and it seems like she is, if it was evil i hope they throw the book at her. I like to think im calm and civil but if i saw a video of some nutcase slapping my kid in the head like that i might have to ask to be put in jail for 72hrs

Which is equally moronic as there is no correlation between mental illness and assaulting police officers.

;)

Correlation is irrelevant. This is a specific incident.

Besides, the assault on the police has nothing to do with racism AFAIK.

Correlation is irrelevant. This is a specific incident.

Besides, the assault on the police has nothing to do with racism AFAIK.

And yet, when the explanation absent racism must be mental illness, then there has to be a correlation.

Lol, it's kind of amazing how people think they can get away with using mental illness to explain away racism. Don't they know that if that argument held any water, right wingers would be trying to diagnose every confederate general with some form of bipolarity?

Good thing the OP factually never did that. In fact did anybody do that in this whole thread?
I haven't had the chance to read every post yet but did ONE SINGLE POSTER claim metal illness explains away racism?

Good thing the OP factually never did that.

And yet, here you are - trying to avoid explaining how mental illness could reproduce itself as open racism and assaults at all costs because there is nothing logical about relating mental illness to assault on anyone.

Oh well. What a terrible debating strategy you use, claim something MUST be the reason if the conditions are to your liking, then refusing to explain why when challenged on it.

The debate challenge will remain open until the 4th of July, 2018. You are welcome to continue dodging it .

:lol:

1.) And yet, here you are - trying to avoid explaining how mental illness could reproduce itself as open racism and assaults at all costs because there is nothing logical about relating mental illness to assault on anyone.
2.) Oh well. What a terrible debating strategy you use, claim something MUST be the reason if the conditions are to your liking, then refusing to explain why when challenged on it.
3.)The debate challenge will remain open until the 4th of July, 2018. You are welcome to continue dodging it .

so thats a NO you cant show anybody doing that LMAO that what i thought.

1.) i did?!?!? can you qoute me doing that. another another lie bites the dust? seems you make up qoute a bit in that head and you think its true when its factually not
2.) never happened that lie was already destroyed for all to see
3.) never dodged it once, another lie that bites the dust. what you want to debate i never said that fact was proven over and over again, you keep running from. Nobdoy agreed with your false claim, not one poster.

also i told you i fully accept to debate you on what your false claim was in post #10 you keep acting like that never happened just like youll do again now :)

Your lies were destroyed at ever turn by FACTS and it was easy. so once again,i provide further proof...please post ONE fact that make your claims in post #10 true . . come on teach me a lesson, ONE... thanks!

so thats a NO you cant show anybody doing that LMAO that what i thought.

1.) i did?!?!? can you qoute me doing that. another another lie bites the dust? seems you make up qoute a bit in that head and you think its true when its factually not
2.) never happened that lie was already destroyed for all to see
3.) never dodged it once, another lie that bites the dust. what you want to debate i never said that fact was proven over and over again, you keep running from. Nobdoy agreed with your false claim, not one poster.

also i told you i fully accept to debate you on what your false claim was in post #10 you keep acting like that never happened just like youll do again now :)

Your lies were destroyed at ever turn by FACTS and it was easy. so once again,i provide further proof...please post ONE fact that make your claims in post #10 true . . come on teach me a lesson, ONE... thanks!

Agent J, can you show a single piece of evidence showing why it would be logical to assert that this person has a mental illness? No? Okay, that's fine. It's only what you claimed must be the case barring hatefulness. Anyways, why aren't you accepting in the debate challenge thread?

So weird for someone who claims they've accepted and yet can't show a single piece of evidence showing they have. Here is the link again:

https://www.debatepolitics.com/batt...ate-classifieds-w-163-a-2.html#post1068704984

Hey, if you think there's a relationship between mental illness and racism (there isn't), I welcome you to put your money where your mouth is and accept the challenge in thread like any respectable DP poster.

Loser donates $50 to the forum?

Last edited:
1.)Agent J, can you show a single piece of evidence showing why it would be logical to assert that this person has a mental illness?
2.) Why aren't you accepting in the debate challenge thread?
3.)So weird for someone who claims they've accepted and yet can't show a single piece of evidence showing they have.
called it again another dodge LMAO

1.)Hatuey can you show a single qoute of mine where i said theres factual evidence this person has mental illness
2. because its YOUR made up debate why are you accepting debating your proven wrong post #10? :)
3.) and another lie LMAO this is so much fun.

i told you i fully accept to debate you on what your false claim was in post #10 you keep acting like that never happened just like i said you would, you just did AGAIN and you will conitnue to do it for all to see just like i say now

called it again another dodge LMAO

1.)Hatuey can you show a single qoute of mine where i said theres factual evidence this person has mental illness
2. because its YOUR made up debate why are you accepting debating your proven wrong post #10? :)
3.) and another lie LMAO this is so much fun.

i told you i fully accept to debate you on what your false claim was in post #10 you keep acting like that never happened just like i said you would, you just did AGAIN and you will conitnue to do it for all to see just like i say now

Speed posting won't help you avoid the fact that there is an open debate challenge which you've refused to answer in thread; where it matters. Here is the link which you conveniently keep avoiding:

https://www.debatepolitics.com/batt...ate-classifieds-w-163-a-2.html#post1068704984

I wonder why? Could it be that there is no causational relationship between mental illness and outbursts of racism and you can't find a single psychiatrist to claim different? As I said, 50$ says you've made up a narrative, and now can't figure out a way to explain it away even if one were to not consider hatefulness and bigotry.

Odd.

1.) Speed posting won't help you avoid the fact that there is an open debate challenge which you've refused to answer in thread; where it matters. Here is the link which you conveniently keep avoiding:

3.) I wonder why? Could it be that there is no causational relationship between mental illness and outbursts of racism and you can't find a single psychiatrist to claim different? As I said, 50$ says you've made up a narrative, and now can't figure out a way to explain it away even if one were to not consider hatefulness and bigotry.
4.)Odd.
see, dodged it again

1.) deflections wont hide the fact that your post 10 has been proven factually wrong and you cant support it
2.) thank you for posting that it shows everybody the lie you are trying ti sell LMAO, at no time did i claim what you want to debate. thanks for proving it AGAIN
also now will you do the real debate and provide one fact that makes your exposed lies in post #10 true? why do you keep dosing that
3.) nope its because the straw you just reposted was not claimed by ANYBODY here :lamo
4.) correct it is VERY odd that you think your failed and proven strawman will ever matter. Not one poster agrees with your lie in post #10 not one...keep trying though, watching fail after fail is awesome. Told you i can do this all day, its easy when facts support me and prove your claims wrong at every turn.

SO here we are again. please post ONE fact that makes your post #10 true . . one and or accept my directly challenged not on something made up and factually proven wrong like you directly are trying (and failing to do) but on your actual post. Very simple, teach me a lesson for all to see and prove your post to be true, thanks!.

see, dodged it again

A debate challenge has been issued for you already. At this point, claiming you accepted it, and then refusing to show how, just makes you look silly. My contention has always been that absent bigotry and hatefulness, there is absolutely nothing to show that this was mental illness even if that's what you're hoping for.

You've refused to show how the opposite is true and even falsely claimed you accepted a real debate challenge. You have not, and the challenge will remain open until the 4th of July, 2018 or until you accept it in thread:

Don't worry, we know you won't accept it in thread - so this is just funny watching you speed post and declaring victory where the merits of your made up arguments can't be judged by unbiased observers.

A debate challenge has been issued for you already. At this point, claiming you accepted it, and then refusing to show how, just makes you look silly. My contention has always been that absent bigotry and hatefulness, there is absolutely nothing to show that this was mental illness even if that's what you're hoping for.

You've refused to show how the opposite is true and even falsely claimed you accepted a real debate challenge. You have not, and the challenge will remain open until the 4th of July, 2018 or until you accept it in thread:

Don't worry, we know you won't accept it in thread - so this is just funny watching you speed post and declaring victory where the merits of your made up arguments can't be judged by unbiased observers.

And another dodge and more lies = your post fails again LMAO
Ill ask again to laugh at you run from it again. Please provided ONE fact that makes your post #10 true . . . ONE. . . .thanks!!!
:popcorn2:

And yet, when the explanation absent racism must be mental illness, then there has to be a correlation.

Fair enough

However, it is not my intention to defend the ops MUST be a mental issue claim, because I do not agree with it. The only must be I see is that she must be a douchebag. I was merely pointing out that the statement might be --emphasis on might because I do not know-- related to the woman biting the officer and not her obvious racism

Fair enough

However, it is not my intention to defend the ops MUST be a mental issue claim, because I do not agree with it.

That's fair.

I just took issue with the OP's clearly bull**** claim that there has to be some mental illness explanation absent hatefulness and bigotry. Why? There is no evidence that mentally ill people would be more likely to bite someone than regular people. From my experience volunteering with homeless shelters in the US and the Caribbean, the mentally ill attack out of fear, and mostly avoid confrontation if they can.

With that knowledge, I'm sure there are a lot of other options we could consider before declaring it must be that she's mentally ill. What if she's a feckless racist **** who managed to keep it hidden for most of her life? Impossible, I know.

Anyways, glad we've moved over this issue.

That's fair.
just took issue with the OP's clearly bull**** claim that there has to be some mental illness explanation absent hatefulness and bigotry. Why? There is no evidence that mentally ill people would be more likely to bite someone than regular people. From my experience volunteering with homeless shelters in the US and the Caribbean, the mentally ill attack out of fear, and mostly avoid confrontation if they can.

With that knowledge, I'm sure there are a lot of other options we could consider before declaring it must be that she's mentally ill. What if she's a feckless racist **** who managed to keep it hidden for most of her life? Impossible, I know.

Anyways, glad we've moved over this issue.

FACT:
the OP never did that, it was factually proven time and time again that your post #10 was the only BS

disagree? simply post ONE fact that makes your claim in post #10 true . . . . ONE, thanks!

FACT:
the OP never did that, it was factually proven time and time again that your post #10 was the only BS

disagree? simply post ONE fact that makes your claim in post #10 true . . . . ONE, thanks!

Are you still here? You were trashed the moment you couldn't figure out where to go after your belief that it must be mental illness. People were goading you on so you'd try to inflate your ego and debate me. The reality is that your ego inflated, you declared yourself a victim of misrepresenttion, and looked really bad for refusing a debate.

The only way for you to recover at this point is to accept the challenge and hope to whatever imaginary friend you believe in that I catch a flu or get bored of your incoherent posting style.

The debate challenge remains open. You are welcome to answer it in thread, and not here where you can pretend you use facts.

:)

Fair enough

However, it is not my intention to defend the ops MUST be a mental issue claim, because I do not agree with it. The only must be I see is that she must be a douchebag. I was merely pointing out that the statement might be --emphasis on might because I do not know-- related to the woman biting the officer and not her obvious racism

The OP did not ever say it must be a mental illness thing, he said that was what he thought and that he’d rather believe it was that than that she’s just a hateful lady.

Last edited:
The OP did not ever say it must be a mental illness thing, he said that was his belief

It was his belief that it must be mental illness...which he wrote out... and you're saying that's not what he said....? Okie dokie...

:cuckoo:

FACT:

Hey Agent J,

Can you show us a single piece of evidence linking mental health with random outbursts of racism? Not now? Okay.

Don't worry, I'll wait.

1.) Are you still here?
2.) You were trashed the moment you couldn't figure out where to go after your belief that it must be mental illness. People were goading you on so you'd try to inflate your ego and debate me. The reality is that your ego inflated, you declared yourself a victim of misrepresenttion, and looked really bad for refusing a debate.
3.) The only way for you to recover at this point is to accept the challenge and hope to whatever imaginary friend you believe in that I catch a flu or get bored of your incoherent posting style.
4.)The debate challenge remains open. You are welcome to answer it in thread, and not here where you can pretend you use facts.

:)

1.) yep still here owning and exposing every lie in your posts about the op LMAO
2.) never happend another lie that was just made up, how many is that now?
3.) hey look a failed insult but what is it not? its not one fact that supports the factually proven wrong post #10
4.) already destroyed its a strawman that was made up.I offered many times to debate your post 10 but it keeps ignore for obvious reasons :lamo

SO here we go again, cant wait to see what you do, in your next post simply post one fact that makes post #10 true or it fails and gets owned AGAIN, thanks!

It was his belief that it must be mental illness...which he wrote out... and you're saying that's not what he said....? Okie dokie...

:cuckoo

Yep, initially missed that. Still, he did say that was what he was thinking and his entire OP left open the possibility that the lady’s just a hateful person. I really don’t think he was trying to make excuses for her.

The OP did not ever say it must be a mental illness thing, he said that was what he thought and that he’d rather believe it was that than that she’s just a hateful lady.

shhhhh dont post facts like that when they will just be ignored. LOL
I also NEVER mentioned racism like it was falsely claimed and proven wrong.
And the op statment had a comma in it and then said well "i mean i HOPE."

shhhhh dont post facts like that when they will just be ignored. LOL
I also NEVER mentioned racism like it was falsely claimed and proven wrong.
And the op statment had a comma in it and then said well "i mean i HOPE."

I definitely did not get from your OP that you were saying the only possibility was mental illness.

Hey Agent J,

Can you show us a single piece of evidence linking mental health with random outbursts of racism? Not now? Okay.

Don't worry, I'll wait.
"Hey Hatuey,

Can you show us a single piece of evidence of me saying mental health is the cause of random outbursts of racism?
better yet Can you show us a single piece of evidence of me saying racism in my OP at all? Not now? Okay.

Don't worry, I'll wait."

Your lies get destroyed again, too easy LMAO

Back
Top Bottom