• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Summerville area woman charged with assaulting boy at community pool, assaulting deputies

Weird i dont seen any qoutes, thats what I thought. Always fun proving a lie/false claim wrong.
once again, your false claim fails, gets destroyed, and its still FACTUALLY your mistake. LMAO

let me know when you are ready to qoute my whole op, then qoute your false claim word for word and prove it accurate, we are waiting, thanks :)

in fact i directly challenge anybody and everybody to qoute my whole OP, and his false claim and prove his claim is factually accurate, it will fail every time.... . . anybody?

:popcorn2:

Just an observer here. Perhaps you could explain what you were thinking in your sentence and what you intended: "Im also thinking she MUST have mental issues, I mean I hope she does."

Weird i factually did nothing of the sort LMAO

Weird i dont seen any qoutes, thats what I thought.

Well, geee, why didn't you just say you wanted me to do the heavy work for you?

[...]Im also thinking she MUST have mental issues, I mean I hope she does. [...]

You think she MUST have mental issues - which is what has been placed as your position. Why lie like this when we're not even in 2nd page of the thread?

Just an observer here. Perhaps you could explain what you were thinking in your sentence and what you intended: "Im also thinking she MUST have mental issues, I mean I hope she does."

Whatever I say I'm thinking and I end up posting is not my position, and I never said it was what MUST be happening. That's the OP in a nutshell.

Please show me a peer reviewed study linking racism with mental illness. Don't worry, I will wait.

:)

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

Again, it exacerbates the problem by impairing judgement, increasing paranoia, and reducing inhibitions. I would be happy to point you to medical information on that. I assume you believe some mental illness can increase the odds of believing things like Satan is talking to them, that the government is intercepting their thoughts, or that aliens are watching them. If you don’t believe that, let me know. But if you do believe that then explain to me why beliefs on race would be immune to such illness induced irrational thinking. Is that part of the brain immune to the effects of mental illness?

Summerville area woman charged with assaulting boy at community pool, assaulting deputies | WCIV

Back up link:
South Carolina woman assaulted black teen at pool, bit deputy on arm upon arrest, police say | Fox News

Wow, way to keep it classy lady . . assault minors and cops, I hope the throw the book at her. Im also thinking she MUST have mental issues, I mean I hope she does. I hope she is just not that much of a bigot and hateful.

Also kudos to the kid for keeping his calm and not punching the lady in the face for assaulting him.

I agree -- she's just got to have some mental issue to do all of that. She never should have laid her hands on the boy, but to bite a cop? Wth was she thinking?

Again, it exacerbates the problem by impairing judgement, increasing paranoia, and reducing inhibitions. I would be happy to point you to medical information on that. I assume you believe some mental illness can increase the odds of believing things like Satan is talking to them, that the government is intercepting their thoughts, or that aliens are watching them. If you don’t believe that, let me know. But if you do believe that then explain to me why beliefs on race would be immune to such illness induced irrational thinking. Is that part of the brain immune to the effects of mental illness?

Not a single link showing a causational relationship between racism and mental illness in either direction. I don't assume people who speak to "spirits" are mentally ill. It's been demonstrated that there is a direct relationship between the state of one's mental health and their belief in spirits. What else would you call narcissism and psychosis so extreme you believe you have access to ANOTHER plain of existence?

That said, no, I do not think that people who claim the government is watching them are always mentally ill. Some folks are indeed being watched and it's been no secret that the NSA has managed to keep quiet. Do I believe the government is listening to some Joe Blow because of his blog posts and YouTube video? Absolutely not. However, even with all of these points being made, there is still no evidence of racism being caused, exacerbated or linked to mental illness.

We have 40+ million people in the US with mental illness. Why is it we don't see daily accounts of people with mental illnesses being openly racist at pools, malls, etc? It's probably because there is no relationship between being a racist and having a mental illness.

I agree -- she's just got to have some mental issue to do all of that. She never should have laid her hands on the boy, but to bite a cop? Wth was she thinking?

Lol, but he never said that she just has to have a mental, he said she must. Get it right.

I think we both know how this would have ended had it been the black teenager biting the cop.

From a statistical point of view it would have gone just like this.

Gee...I wonder why didn't they just shoot her like they do everyone else that assaults a cop?

Yes, it's called being a Trump supporter.

They should have beat the **** out of her stupis ass.

exactly what it says because of her actions assault and especially bitting cops im thinking she must be mental or i hope she is, i hope a person isnt just that bigot and hatful.

now questions for you can you show rationally and factually anywhere in my post where:
i even mentioned this ladies racism?
where i said the reason for this ladies racism is mental illiness
where i said the reason for racism is mental illness

thanks

Well, geee, why didn't you just say you wanted me to do the heavy work for you?

You think she MUST have mental issues - which is what has been placed as your position. Why lie like this when we're not even in 2nd page of the thread?

BOOM another dodgw this is what happens when you get caught lying lol

why not my whole qoute??
why no qoute of the lie you made up?
we know why because your claim was factually wrong LMAO

once again your false claim is destroyed. ill ask you AGAIN and you will dodge and deflect and back pedal AGAIN

please simply prove YOUR CLAIM (which is factually false) was stated in my OP . . im waiting, thanks :)

Yeah freaking out like that then biting cops would lead you to logically believe she is broken . . i mean she could just be a hateful nut but if i was forced to bet, id bet she is broken in some additional way

BOOM another dodgw this is what happens when you get caught lying lol

why not my whole qoute??

Your statement was posted for all to see, now you're pretending it was the whole post we needed to see even though a number of posters came away with the same impression. Does this strategy normally work with people? How about this, let's have a real debate challenge. In it, you must demonstrate the following:

Absent 'hatefulness and bigotry', please demonstrate that a relationship between racism and mental illness CAN or MUST exist. We can use this situation as the starting example.

5 posts.
1 intro.
1 conclusion.

5 judges. Pick the mods you want.

You good with that?

Run away now.

Not a single link showing a causational relationship between racism and mental illness in either direction. I don't assume people who speak to "spirits" are mentally ill. It's been demonstrated that there is a direct relationship between the state of one's mental health and their belief in spirits. What else would you call narcissism and psychosis so extreme you believe you have access to ANOTHER plain of existence?

That said, no, I do not think that people who claim the government is watching them are always mentally ill. Some folks are indeed being watched and it's been no secret that the NSA has managed to keep quiet. Do I believe the government is listening to some Joe Blow because of his blog posts and YouTube video? Absolutely not. However, even with all of these points being made, there is still no evidence of racism being caused, exacerbated or linked to mental illness.

We have 40+ million people in the US with mental illness. Why is it we don't see daily accounts of people with mental illnesses being openly racist at pools, malls, etc? It's probably because there is no relationship between being a racist and having a mental illness.

Or maybe the lady had just taken an Ambien prior to going to the pool? :lamo

exactly what it says because of her actions assault and especially bitting cops im thinking she must be mental or i hope she is, i hope a person isnt just that bigot and hatful.

now questions for you can you show rationally and factually anywhere in my post where:
i even mentioned this ladies racism?
where i said the reason for this ladies racism is mental illiness
where i said the reason for racism is mental illness

thanks

Not my issue, I saw what you wrote and was trying to clarify based on the disagreement. You said what I quoted and I felt it reasonable to seek to clarify your position. It wasn't a definitely declarative sentence, it seemed more conversational to me.

1.)Your statement was posted for all to see, now you're pretending it was the whole post we needed to see even though a number of posters came away with the same impression. Does this strategy normally work with people?
2.) How about this, let's have a real debate challenge. In it, you must demonstrate the following:
3.) Absent 'hatefulness and bigotry', please demonstrate that a relationship between racism and mental illness CAN or MUST exist. We can use this situation as the starting example.

5 posts.
1 intro.
1 conclusion.

5 judges. Pick the mods you want.

You good with that?

4.) Run away now.

1.) sure is posted for all to see and nobody agrees with your lie and can prove your false claim. My post is what destorys your false claim hence your inability to factually prove your lie. i notice you haven't even attempted to post what you ACTUALLY said and prove it true. why? you are sticking to the deflection, dodge, back pedal and reframe you are trying (and failing) to sell. . . .
hint it isnt working, NOBODY is falling for it :)

2.) i already issued a DIRECT CHALLENGE TO YOU AND ANYBODY . you RAN from it and still are.
3.) dont need to because thats the failed strawman you made up . . why would i debate the false claim YOU made up??? oooops it fails and loses AGAIN
BUT we most certainly can have an official debate on the lie you made up and whether i said what you falsely claimed . . it will be shot, ill post my OP then ill post the lie you made up, youll lose again
4.) nope ill be right here owning and destroying your exposed lie over and over and over again LMAO

so here we go, since you are to afraid to do it ill do it myself further completely owning your lie.

heres my qoute
Wow, way to keep it classy lady . . assault minors and cops, I hope the throw the book at her. Im also thinking she MUST have mental issues, I mean I hope she does. I hope she is just not that much of a bigot and hateful.

now here is your failed and destroyed lie:
Well the OP kind of swiftboated that by arguing that the real reason........ behind being an obvious racist..... MUST be mental illness. And you know how the OP will get when you point out that there is no fact linking racism and mental illness. That having bipolarity like a close family member of mine has doesn't mean you show up at a pool with black kids and start yelling and assaulting kids.

But oh well.
Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

whelp your lie was just proven wrong again in plan english, i never said YOUR false claim.... it was some type of dishonest emotional meltdown and made up strawman you tried

BUT for fun lets ask some more questions proving it wrong

please qoute where i mentioned this ladies racism?
please qoute where i mentioned racism period?
please qoute where i said mental illness is the reason for this womans racism
please qoute where i said mental illness is the reason for racism
please factually prove since i specifically mentioined her ASSAULT that racism had anything to do with my feelings she may be mental

oooooooooooops

damn . . . does it get any more obvious your claim is factually wrong?

feel free to post with honesty and integrity, apologize and admit your claim is factually wrong, thanks
i bet my challenge is dodged again and the lies continue

Not my issue, I saw what you wrote and was trying to clarify based on the disagreement. You said what I quoted and I felt it reasonable to seek to clarify your position. It wasn't a definitely declarative sentence, it seemed more conversational to me.

So your answer is NO you can not. thanks!

1.) sure is posted for all to see and nobody agrees with your lie and can prove your false claim. My post is what destorys your false claim hence your inability to factually prove your lie. i notice you haven't even attempted to post what you ACTUALLY said and prove it true. why? you are sticking to the deflection, dodge, back pedal and reframe you are trying (and failing) to sell. . . .
hint it isnt working, NOBODY is falling for it :)

2.) i already issued a DIRECT CHALLENGE TO YOU AND ANYBODY . you RAN from it and still are.
3.) dont need to because thats the failed strawman you made up . . why would i debate the false claim YOU made up??? oooops it fails and loses AGAIN
BUT we most certainly can have an official debate on the lie you made up and whether i said what you falsely claimed . . it will be shot, ill post my OP then ill post the lie you made up, youll lose again
4.) nope ill be right here owning and destroying your exposed lie over and over and over again LMAO

so here we go, since you are to afraid to do it ill do it myself further completely owning your lie.

heres my qoute

now here is your failed and destroyed lie:

whelp your lie was just proven wrong again in plan english, i never said YOUR false claim.... it was some type of dishonest emotional meltdown and made up strawman you tried

BUT for fun lets ask some more questions proving it wrong

please qoute where i mentioned this ladies racism?
please qoute where i mentioned racism period?
please qoute where i said mental illness is the reason for this womans racism
please qoute where i said mental illness is the reason for racism
please factually prove since i specifically mentioined her ASSAULT that racism had anything to do with my feelings she may be mental

oooooooooooops

damn . . . does it get any more obvious your claim is factually wrong?

feel free to post with honesty and integrity, apologize and admit your claim is factually wrong, thanks
i bet my challenge is dodged again and the lies continue

TL;DR. Is that a yes for my debate challenge or no?

TL;DR. Is that a yes for my debate challenge or no?

HAHAHAH called it perfectly!!! another dodge and run!! That what i thought!

HAHAHAH called it perfectly!!! another dodge and run!! That what i thought!

Sigh, I dodge you by openly challenging you to a DP real debate based on the statements you've made. Reality just isn't your friend when you cannot show a relationship between being racist and mental illness. Anyways, here is a real debate challenge link:

https://www.debatepolitics.com/batt...ate-classifieds-w-163-a-2.html#post1068704984

Run, run away, try to post endlessly, let's see if that works.

1.) Sigh, I dodge you
2.) by openly challenging you to a DP real debate based on the statements you've made.
3.) Reality just isn't your friend when you cannot show a relationship between being racist and mental illness. Anyways, here is a real debate challenge link:

https://www.debatepolitics.com/batt...ate-classifieds-w-163-a-2.html#post1068704984

4.) Run, run away, try to post endlessly, let's see if that works.

1.) correct you dodged and are still dodging
2.) and i factually proved your post false and never made the statmen you got caught making up
3.reality is on my side and owning your at every turn, hence you STILL ruining and dodging my posts and request LMAO
4.) nop running ill be right here owning your proven lie over and over again :)

let me know when you can support your false claim and post ONE fact that makes it true ON. . we are waiting

in fact that challenge (like i said posts ago) goes out to ANYBODY . . does ANYBODY agree with his false claim and can they prove it true . . let us know

1.) correct you dodged and are still dodging
2.) and i factually proved your post false and never made the statmen you got caught making up
3.reality is on my side and owning your at every turn, hence you STILL ruining and dodging my posts and request LMAO
4.) nop running ill be right here owning your proven lie over and over again :)

let me know when you can support your false claim and post ONE fact that makes it true ON. . we are waiting

in fact that challenge (like i said posts ago) goes out to ANYBODY . . does ANYBODY agree with his false claim and can they prove it true . . let us know

Posters have already agreed that you posited mental illness as the cause for a random outburts of racism absent bigotry and hatefulness:

Your refusal to accept a DP challenge tells us all we need to know. It's a bit harder to debate when you can't make yourself so incomprehensible that people simply ignore you. The funniest part is that you actually agreed with a person who expressed the exact same sentiment in your posts, by saying that it just had to be a mental issue.

You can't make up your type of incoherence. But a debate challenge tends to make you look silly. It's a simple yes or no, buddy. :) Here is the link again in case you missed it:

You are welcome to accept, and if you can't find a mod, don't worry, I'll help you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom