• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Summerville area woman charged with assaulting boy at community pool, assaulting deputies

1.)So you've made a claim about what it must be absent racism without evidence.
2.)Amazing.

1.) never made a claim about racism at all LMAO
2.) how factually wrong your claims have been proven time and time again, yep i agree that is amazing. DO you have one fact that makes post #10 true yet? one? please provide it, thanks!

considering the demographic of both the offender/perp & the victim, I would say that I know all I need to know about the offender/perp.

she is all about making swimming pools great again and I have no doubt she was empowered to do so by none other than the current mentality of hate that has swept our nation over the past couple of years

maybe she needs to go to jail but looking at her photo, there is no doubt in my mind she needs to be on a pig farm ...........

Last edited:
Look up the symptoms of IED mental disorder and see if they fit the situation.

Easy cheesy.

First link:

Intermittent explosive disorder (IED) is an impulse-control disorder characterized by sudden episodes of unwarranted anger. The disorder is typified by hostility, impulsivity, and recurrent aggressive outbursts. People with IED essentially “explode” into a rage despite a lack of apparent provocation or reason.

This lady outlined her reason; "punks" she didn't recognize being in a pool.

It's a figure of speech to say what things must be without evidence? That's pretty moronic in any part of the country.

Yes, it's a figure of speech.

The only odd thing here is your rant.

Have you never heard:

That guy must be drunk.
She must be on the rag.
Someone must have pissed in his Wheaties...

and on, and on, and on....

1.) never made a claim about racism at all LMAO
2.) how factually wrong your claims have been proven time and time again, yep i agree that is amazing. DO you have one fact that makes post #10 true yet? one? please provide it, thanks!

Your continued backing down while asserting that mental illness is a way to play assaulting anyone is kind of funny. Do you have any evidence showing the mentally ill regularly attack cops or have anymore likeliness than "regular" people to attack anyone? We've been waiting to see why it's such a safe assumption to make.

First link:

Intermittent explosive disorder (IED) is an impulse-control disorder characterized by sudden episodes of unwarranted anger. The disorder is typified by hostility, impulsivity, and recurrent aggressive outbursts. People with IED essentially “explode” into a rage despite a lack of apparent provocation or reason.

This lady outlined her reason; "punks" she didn't recognize being in a pool.

You pretty much just proved my point -- she really had no reason to smack the kids.

She should have just called the cops and let them straighten it out.

1.) AGENT J, show me a single piece of evidence pointing to this person being mentally ill. Here, let's see:
2.). Attacks cops - not a sign of mental illness by any stretch.
3.). Assaults people - not a sign of mental illness by any stretch.
4.) What else do you have?

so you DO NOT have one fact that makes post #10 true? got it
1.) HAUTEY show us where i said its a fact she was mentally ill and theres factual evidence of such?
2.) it factually COULD be
3.) it factually COULD be
4.) dont need anything else your false claims have been proven factually wrong at every turn and what i actually said i stand by 100% :)
what else do YOU got.... dont for get about post 10, we are waiting, thanks!

Your continued backing down while asserting that mental illness is a way to play assaulting anyone is kind of funny. Do you have any evidence showing the mentally ill regularly attack cops or have anymore likeliness than "regular" people to attack anyone? We've been waiting to see why it's such a safe assumption to make.

No, "we" have been waiting for you to explain why you can't seem to comprehend a simple figure of speech.

Yes, it's a figure of speech. The only odd thing here is your rant. Have you never heard: That guy must be drunk.
She must be on the rag.
Someone must have pissed in his Wheaties...

and on, and on, and on....

Weird, so you admit that it comes without evidence, but it's still fair to assume it even though there is no evidence.

:roll:

1.) i directly answered it? in #2 your lie is noted LMAO
2.) based on whos opinion? yours :lamo cant debate somethign i never said :shrug:
3.) already did all that is needed is to qoute post #1 and post #10 and post number 10# fails
4.) I thought it was? weird i dont remember saying that either . . more fantasy that cant be supported.

so your answer is still no, if you want to change your answer to yes and answer my questions please let me now thanks

Is this the reason you post such a minor story in breaking news? So you can say "Im also thinking she MUST have mental issues, I mean I hope she does."

I have your debate trophy on order for your impeccable debating skills. You are the champion. Why do you hope she has mental issues?

The debate is over, you won, please answer the question.

You pretty much just proved my point -- she really had no reason to smack the kids.

She should have just called the cops and let them straighten it out.

And yet, she provided the reason - the kids weren't following pool rules. Your continued assertion that providing a reason, on camera, means there is no reason for an outburst is kind of crazy. What next? You know what real nazis are?

:lol:

Weird, so you admit that it comes without evidence, but it's still fair to assume it even though there is no evidence.

:roll:

No one needs "evidence" to use an accepted figure of speech.

I'm out of here, but I suggest you take a deep breath and consider what a fool you're making of yourself here. You won't win this one because your rant is based on ignorance of English usage.

And yet, she provided the reason - the kids weren't following pool rules. Your continued assertion that providing a reason, on camera, means there is no reason for an outburst is kind of crazy. What next? You know what real nazis are?

Whoa -- dude -- say NO to drugs.

Your continued backing down while asserting that mental illness is a way to play assaulting anyone is kind of funny.
2.) Do you have any evidence showing the mentally ill regularly attack cops or have anymore likeliness than "regular" people to attack anyone?
3.) We've been waiting to see why it's such a safe assumption to make.

1.) it is funny since i factually never backed down once from what i actually said. in fact i quoted it multiple times. looks like another lie you just posted bites the dust.
2.) who said they regular attack cops oooops another strawman of yours fails
3.) you mean YOU lol nobody agrees with you that your claim in post 10# was true. NOBODY and certainly nobody can prove it because its been proven false. WHen you can prove your post 10 please do so m thanks!

Is this the reason you post such a minor story in breaking news? So you can say "Im also thinking she MUST have mental issues, I mean I hope she does."

I have your debate trophy on order for your impeccable debating skills. You are the champion. Why do you hope she has mental issues?

The debate is over, you won, please answer the question.

Well, because then we could explain random outbursts of racism. Except of course, mental illness has no relationship to random outbursts of violence and the mentally ill are no more likely to attack people of any sort.

1.) it is funny since i factually never backed down once from what i actually said. in fact i quoted it multiple times. looks like another lie you just posted bites the dust.
2.) who said they regular attack cops oooops another strawman of yours fails
3.) you mean YOU lol nobody agrees with you that your claim in post 10# was true. NOBODY and certainly nobody can prove it because its been proven false. WHen you can prove your post 10 please do so m thanks!

Agent J, given that the mentally ill are no more likely to assault people than anyone else, why is it safe to assume, why must it be, that this woman was mentally ill if she attacked civilians and cops?

Go on. People are waiting now that you have decided not to accept a real debate challenge.

No one needs "evidence" to use an accepted figure of speech.

Ah, so if your psychiatrist were to say 'you, HowardBThiname must be mentally ill'. They wouldn't need any evidence whatsoever for their statement to be considered? What about a HS teacher saying the same about their student?

Weird but okay.

1.) Is this the reason you post such a minor story in breaking news? So you can say "Im also thinking she MUST have mental issues, I mean I hope she does."
2.)I have your debate trophy on order for your impeccable debating skills. You are the champion.
3.) Why do you hope she has mental issues?
4.) The debate is over, you won, please answer the question.

1.) i dont know what you are asking.
My REAL reason was i thought it was a weird story and didnt involve trump
2.) no thanks. i dont consider me pointing out facts and exposing lies debate
3.) because IMO I would hope there was a better excuse than just hatefulness and bigotry and evilness. If she has a mental issue (that still sucks for her) she MAYBE be able to get help and fixed. While this is still a crime at least it wouldn't be a crime based on evil. at least such an evil person wouldn't exist but instead a person who can get help.
4.) i already answered your questions when you lied (or made the mistake) and said i didnt.

Summerville area woman charged with assaulting boy at community pool, assaulting deputies | WCIV

Back up link:
South Carolina woman assaulted black teen at pool, bit deputy on arm upon arrest, police say | Fox News

Wow, way to keep it classy lady . . assault minors and cops, I hope the throw the book at her. Im also thinking she MUST have mental issues, I mean I hope she does. I hope she is just not that much of a bigot and hateful.

Also kudos to the kid for keeping his calm and not punching the lady in the face for assaulting him.

Well, we've had BBQ Becky and Permit Patty, I guess she can be called Swimming Pool Stephanie...

Agent J, given that the mentally ill are no more likely to assault people than anyone else, why is it safe to assume
2.) why must it be, that this woman was mentally ill if she attacked civilians and cops?
3.) Go on. People are waiting now that you have decided not to accept a real debate challenge.

1.) Hatuey: given i never said such why do you continue to talk like it matters, you feelings simply dont matter to mine
2.) who said must, like its been pointed out to you MANY times there was a comma and then i said well i mean i HOPE. another reason why your lies failed.
3.) nope once again its just you and your failed claims in post 10 that no one poster thinks is true and can support it. when that changes and theres on fact to make post 10 true let us know, thanks!

Well the OP kind of swiftboated that by arguing that the real reason behind being an obvious racist MUST be mental illness. And you know how the OP will get when you point out that there is no fact linking racism and mental illness. That having bipolarity like a close family member of mine has doesn't mean you show up at a pool with black kids and start yelling and assaulting kids.

But oh well.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

Maybe the woman was on Ambien, like Roseanne

on edit:
Or maybe the lady had just taken an Ambien prior to going to the pool? :lamo

Damn you!

Last edited:
1.) i dont know what you are asking.
My REAL reason was i thought it was a weird story and didnt involve trump
2.) no thanks. i dont consider me pointing out facts and exposing lies debate
3.) because IMO I would hope there was a better excuse than just hatefulness and bigotry and evilness. If she has a mental issue (that still sucks for her) she MAYBE be able to get help and fixed. While this is still a crime at least it wouldn't be a crime based on evil. at least such an evil person wouldn't exist but instead a person who can get help.
4.) i already answered your questions when you lied (or made the mistake) and said i didnt.

I never lied, because I never accused you of anything, but jees, at least you finally answered a question, even if it wasn't all the ones I had. Why do you make it so hard to have a conversation?

I truly don't care about this woman. I don't care about her motivation for attacking the boys or the cops, I don't care if she had a bad day, or if she had a mental impairment. She did it and should be punished.

Well, we've had BBQ Becky and Permit Patty, I guess she can be called Swimming Pool Stephanie...

HAHAHAHAH

10 likes!

not bad . . . we can probably do better Biting Bethany? Community Pool Cassie? You dont belong yolanda?

ok maybe yours works just fine ;)

Maybe the woman was on Ambien, like Roseanne

Lol, it's kind of amazing how people think they can get away with using mental illness to explain away racism. Don't they know that if that argument held any water, right wingers would be trying to diagnose every confederate general with some form of bipolarity?

Lol, it's kind of amazing how people think they can get away with using mental illness to explain away racism. Don't they know that if that argument held any water, right wingers would be trying to diagnose every confederate general with some form of bipolarity?

FWIW, I did not see the mental issue statement in the op as an explanation for her racism. I saw it as an explanation for her biting the police

But yeah, there are people who always wants to explain away racism, so I cant blame you for seeing that way

Back
Top Bottom