• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Summerville area woman charged with assaulting boy at community pool, assaulting deputies

It was his belief that it must be mental illness...which he wrote out... and you're saying that's not what he said....? Okie dokie...

:cuckoo:

Yep, initially missed that.

Alright, since Agent J is clearly not following his own conversation or cares about what is being said around him.

shhhhh dont post facts like that when they will just be ignored. LOL

He admitted he didn't see the part I mentioned, he has seen it now. We've moved on since then. That you still think people are supporting your view is amazing.

Fight that reality buddy, the challenge remains open until the 4th of July, 2018.

Keep dodging me.

It was his belief that it must be mental illness...which he wrote out... and you're saying that's not what he said....? Okie dokie...

:cuckoo:

nope never happened the OP is still there for all to read along with the lies yo made up in post 10.
NOBODY agrees with your factually proven wrong lies and its funny watching you defend them with . . .NOTHING but feelings and more lies and calling people cuckoo LMAO

Yes, with half a dozen posters on this forum calling them thugs and pretending we can't see who they really are.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

I wonder if they will show up here to call this lady a thug. :lol:

I think we both know how this would have ended had it been the black teenager biting the cop.

Gee...I wonder why didn't they just shoot her like they do everyone else that assaults a cop?

Yes, it's called being a Trump supporter.

You know that talk like that is just fueling the fire. I hope it was worth it.
Most people realize that idiots are found on both sides of the aisle. Next time someone from the (OMG)other side makes an ass of themselves, may be you reflect back on your words.

I definitely did not get from your OP that you were saying the only possibility was mental illness.

nobody has and thats becasue i factually didnt, not only that its is false post10# where this all started that does the most damage. its funny.

You know that talk like that is just fueling the fire. I hope it was worth it.
Most people realize that idiots are found on both sides of the aisle. Next time someone from the (OMG)other side makes an ass of themselves, may be you reflect back on your words.

Weirdly enough, all of our predictions come true.

Always.

Including the one about not a single poster showing up to call this lady a thug.

Alright, since Agent J is clearly not following his own conversation or cares about what is being said around him.

He admitted he didn't see the part I mentioned, he has seen it now. We've moved on since then. That you still think people are supporting your view is amazing.

Fight that reality buddy, the challenge remains open until the 4th of July, 2018.

Keep dodging me.

LMAO theres nobody that agrees with your factually proven wrong claim, no one poster agrees with it and nobody including you can support it and make it true.

Your post #10 was completely destroyed and factually proven wrong. Theres NOTHING left but this dodge you keep trying, and failing, while i just sit back, laugh and keep asking....

please post ONE fact that makes post #10 true . . one, we are waiting, thanks!

Serious question because I respect your opinion. Do you feel there is not enough or not strong enough condemnation, here, of blatant racism?

Last edited:
He literally just disagreed with you.

https://www.debatepolitics.com/brea...ool-assaulting-deputies-2.html#post1068706914

Keep fighting that reality, buddy.

:shock::doh:lamo

no.........he didnt LMAO
try post 124 ooooops

you KNOW its impossible to make me mad on here right? I mean with lies like this, that HAS to be what you are trying because they dont even make sense and it will NEVER happened. im just not wired that way, this is a message board and i cant get angry here. in fact the funniest thing here is when a post is destroyed and proven wrong like your post #10 and its denied. that can keep me laughing for days!

Now do you have anything on topic, that makes the factually proven wrong #10 post true . . one fact please, thanks!

Weirdly enough, all of our predictions come true.

Always.

Including the one about not a single poster showing up to call this lady a thug.

May be others found more appropriate words to make their point.

Figures that if anyone was going to manage to screw me over even in defending him, it would be AJ.

Whether God exists or not we can debate. I am open to the possibility that he/she/it does but I have seen no proof as of yet. My wife has tried to convince me. One day, you or her may succeed in convincing me. However, even on that possible date, where I accept whatever god you have as my personal saviour without question, we will always agree that their power come with some limitations and cannot apply to everything.

The active driving force behind Agent J's intelligence is probably one of those limitations. I'm willing to bet it's nothing they had anything to do with or would claim to have created. Much to their credit.

Agent J? He'd probably still disagree.

:lol:

Last edited:
May be others found more appropriate words to make their point.

I think I understand his point, though. It’s always personally annoyed me when a horrific murderer or terrorist is described as crazy or stupid. While the person saying that certainly means to be extremely critical of the dirtbag, there’s also a little bit of a built in excuse with terms like that, like he was too crazy to be wholly bad or too stupid to know better. Whether this lady is cray cray, drunk, on Ambien (heh heh), dumb or whatever that doesn’t minimize her being a racist thug.

Yes, with half a dozen posters on this forum calling them thugs and pretending we can't see who they really are.

I think we both know how this would have ended had it been the black teenager biting the cop.

Gee...I wonder why didn't they just shoot her like they do everyone else that assaults a cop?

Yes, it's called being a Trump supporter.

I think I understand his point, though. It’s always personally annoyed me when a horrific murderer or terrorist is described as crazy or stupid. While the person saying that certainly means to be extremely critical of the dirtbag, there’s also a little bit of a built in excuse with terms like that, like he was too crazy to be wholly bad or too stupid to know better. Whether this lady is cray cray, drunk, on Ambien (heh heh), dumb or whatever that doesn’t minimize her being a racist thug.

I think she's an idiot. Does that qualify?

... last week, one of my dogs was idiotic. It ran against a straight wall. It didn't assault a bunch of black kids and then bite a cop.

Weird, how a practically untrained (puppy) animal can manage to not end up being a racist **** that assaults black teenagers, and then the cops coming to talk to her.

Last edited:
Whether God exists or not we can debate. I am open to the possibility that he/she/it does but I have seen no proof as of yet. My wife has tried to convince me. One day, you or her may succeed in convincing me. However, even on that possible date, where I accept whatever god you have as my personal saviour without question, we will always agree that their power come with some limitations and cannot apply to everything.

The active driving force behind Agent J's intelligence is probably one of those limitations. I'm willing to bet it's nothing they had nothing to do with or would claim to have created. Much to their credit.

I’m only liking this because of how carefully crafted it is, like a good micro brew. Obviously it’s not AJ’s fault I didn’t read his OP more carefully before I posted. I still don’t think he meant to excuse or mitigate the actions or words of the lady. By the same token, I do think I understand how you saw it as preempting well deserved condemnation. Now. as I’m not used to seeing outside the edges of my own tunnel vision, I think I need to go lie down.

Again, no doubt you mean to clearly bash her but “idiot” is no different than “stupid”.

The active driving force behind Agent J's intelligence is probably one of those limitations. I'm willing to bet it's nothing they had anything to do with or would claim to have created. Much to their credit.

SO much butt hurt over post 10# being proved factually wrong I love it LMAO
when you can post one fact that supports post #10 please do so now, thanks!

Ill ask AGAIN . .

is there ANYBODY that agrees with post #10 and can post ONE fact that makes it true . . one fact . . .anybody? :)

... last week, one of my dogs was idiotic. It ran against a straight wall. It didn't assault a bunch of black kids and then bite a cop.

Weird, how a practically untrained (puppy) animal can manage to not end up being a racist **** that assaults black teenagers, and then the cops coming to talk to her.

If you want to make this comparison, go argue with someone else.

Well the OP kind of swiftboated that by arguing that the real reason behind being an obvious racist MUST be mental illness. And you know how the OP will get when you point out that there is no fact linking racism and mental illness. That having bipolarity like a close family member of mine has doesn't mean you show up at a pool with black kids and start yelling and assaulting kids.

But oh well.

Yeah, he tends to do that.

Maybe we can sideline the issue and just say that a mental illness, coupled with being racist is what brought this on. Because its obvious that something isn't quite right with her in this instance.

Well, we've had BBQ Becky and Permit Patty, I guess she can be called Swimming Pool Stephanie...

HAHAHAHAH

10 likes!

not bad . . . we can probably do better Biting Bethany? Community Pool Cassie? You dont belong yolanda?

ok maybe yours works just fine ;)

Damn seems the media named her Pool Patrol Paula without checking with us!

anyway this NUTCASE was fired for this
Rodan + Fields fires woman dubbed ‘Pool Patrol Paula’ after alleged assault on black teens at pool

Skincare company Rodan + Fields has fired one of its salespeople — dubbed #PoolPatrolPaula — after a video of the woman harassing a group of black teens at a community pool went viral.

“In accordance with our policies and after assessing statements from law enforcement, this Independent Consultant is no longer affiliated with Rodan + Fields,” a company representative wrote to Yahoo Lifestyle.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/rod...irade-assault-black-teens-pool-185855003.html

Summerville area woman charged with assaulting boy at community pool, assaulting deputies | WCIV

Back up link:
South Carolina woman assaulted black teen at pool, bit deputy on arm upon arrest, police say | Fox News

Wow, way to keep it classy lady . . assault minors and cops, I hope the throw the book at her. Im also thinking she MUST have mental issues, I mean I hope she does. I hope she is just not that much of a bigot and hateful.

Also kudos to the kid for keeping his calm and not punching the lady in the face for assaulting him.

I would get a drug test as fast as possible.

Most communities have member only pools (I.E. The neighborhood association taxes the residents, and provides facilities.)
You have to be a dues paying resident to use the pool.
The people who like to enforce these restrictions, are the same people who want to tell you what color you can paint your house
and what kind of fence you can put up.
If the person who invited his friends were indeed a member, they should have spoken up,
and told the lady where to file her complaint.
If they were not in fact members of the pool, she had a right to ask them to leave private property.
That said, she could have handled the situation better than she did.

The OP said the kids were invited by a resident or, I wold assume, somebody that did have a right to be there which supersedes this person saying they don't have a right to be there.

Back
Top Bottom