• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police search for shooter who killed 8-year-old girl near burned Wendy’s

I hear much more anti white bigotry on these forums than bigotry towards people of color. People like you are pushing this country closer to a race war everyday.

Yep, that's the same horrendous bull**** trump is spewing as he spreads his message of hatred and division throughout the country.

So ironic that cons accuse liberals of wallowing in a "victim culture" given that's all cons seem to do.

The governments have been allowing these "peaceful protesters" to get away with crime that should never have been allowed. You don't get to take over parts of a city, tear down public property, vandalized public and private property, and then get to call yourself peaceful.

The catch 22 happens when the police get called in to take care of things, then people complain even more.

Peaceful protesting is not a crime. As I stated in my earlier post, no sane person wants to see violence or destruction. Anyone destroying public property should face justice. Looters that broke into one of our local suburban malls, Target, and Walmart were caught on camera and are being arrested. I'm all for that.

Attempting to connect Democrats to vandals, criminals, and anarchists are one of the desperate attempts trump worshipers feel might work as trump's poll numbers continue to suffer.

Peaceful protesting is not a crime. As I stated in my earlier post, no sane person wants to see violence or destruction. Anyone destroying public property should face justice. People that broke into one of our local suburban malls were caught on camera and are being arrested. I'm all for that.

Connecting Democrats to vandals, criminals, and anarchists are one of the desperate attempts trump worshipers feel might work as trump's poll numbers continue to suffer.

To the Right, the Democrats are devils dead set on turning the nation's boys gay and forcing its daughters to have abortions. It's amazing how many people on the Right actually believe that. So, I have no doubt that most of them harbor this weird fear about black people you mentioned above.

To the Right, the Democrats are devils dead set on turning the nation's boys gay and forcing its daughters to have abortions. It's amazing how many people on the Right actually believe that. So, I have no doubt that most of them harbor this weird fear about black people you mentioned above.

The mango menace rose to power waging a culture war on behalf of people who are comfortable being non-empathetic bigots.

The war is being lost and realizing that, the trumpists are lashing out in fear.

To the Right, the Democrats are devils dead set on turning the nation's boys gay and forcing its daughters to have abortions.

At least you provided an accurate description of Dem Libs and their ongoing agenda.

It's amazing how many people on the Right actually believe that. So, I have no doubt that most of them harbor this weird fear about black people you mentioned above.

It's not a weird fear, but a factual one. Blacks disproportionately slaughter themselves every day (a fact y'all continue to deliberately ignore) and for almost a month and a half, wrecked havoc (backed by their white Antifa handlers) on other non-black innocents because of the actions of one former cop.

Which party panders to the homophobes, racists and xenophobes? Racism is the heart of the GOP. The D are all inclusive. Gays, blacks, trans, immigrants, feminists, atheists, Muslims and open minded Christians are all welcome.

The Right is full of bootlicking fascists who all fear the racist president.

Which party panders to minorities only when it suits their election chances? The democrats. Which party is responsible for the conditions those minorities live in? The democrats. Every single big city with these issues of high crime,etc., are run by Democrats. The Left is full of bootlicking fascists who want to destroy our society.

Attempting to connect Democrats to vandals, criminals, and anarchists are one of the desperate attempts...

I'm sure Mayor "Summer of love" in Seattle wholeheartedly agrees with you... LMAO

I'm sure Mayor "Summer of love" in Seattle wholeheartedly agrees with you... LMAO

LMAO, yourself, my misinformed trump-worshiper.

CHOP was disbanded and cleaned up by the Seattle mayor and police.

Do try to keep up!

LMAO, yourself, my misinformed trump-worshiper.

CHOP was disbanded and cleaned up by the Seattle mayor and police.

Do try to keep up!

LMMFAO... Me keep up?

She allowed that illegal and immoral takeover of public and private property that was responsible for at least 5 deaths.

Your post is like saying "I stopped a guy from raping a woman, because I thought that after the first 5 guys raped her, she definitely had enough."

LMMFAO... Me keep up?

She allowed that illegal and immoral takeover of public and private property that was responsible for at least 5 deaths.

Your post is like saying "I stopped a guy from raping a woman, because I thought that after the first 5 guys raped her, she definitely had enough."

Yes, peaceful protest = rape :roll:

Your losing the 1950's culture war, my friend.

Sorry, not sorry!

Peaceful protesting is not a crime. As I stated in my earlier post, no sane person wants to see violence or destruction. Anyone destroying public property should face justice. Looters that broke into one of our local suburban malls, Target, and Walmart were caught on camera and are being arrested. I'm all for that.

Attempting to connect Democrats to vandals, criminals, and anarchists are one of the desperate attempts trump worshipers feel might work as trump's poll numbers continue to suffer.

Correct, peaceful protesting is not a crime. However, there is significant amount of violence to persons and property that is happening. It's to such a degree that using the term "peaceful protesters" is almost laughable.

And there is no "attempting" in connecting Democrats to this stuff. It's right out in the open. They have been letting these things happen and they only step in once the inevitable happens and it crosses a line that's too far for even wacko leftists to ignore. Hell, we've had whole segments of cities be held captive by these peaceful protesters but it's just a "summer of love" right? Well, now Seattle has a class action lawsuit against them by business owners in the CHAZ/CHOP area and they have a good case too, because the mayor was complicit, as is so many mayors and governors across the country.

Do you have any other Alex Jones strawmen to set up for you to knock down. After all, if you didn't win your hypothetical shower arguments then you'd not win any at all.

You made a false comparison after you were confronted with logical deduction. I responded to the right person. Keep up.

And you should learn that admitting you made a mistake is not a weakness.

What am I saying? You're a trump supporter. You'll never admit mistakes, no matter how heinous.

Trump stopped NFL players’ peaceful protests,
Education time: the president has no authority over the NFL and can't compel them to do anything.

so now the protests are less than peaceful.
Education time: murder is not a protest.

The woman who burned down the Wendy's was white, though, so I guess that makes this murder all good.

And you should learn that admitting you made a mistake is not a weakness.

You made the poor choice, not a mistake.

What am I saying? You're a trump supporter. You'll never admit mistakes, no matter how heinous.

Ironic coming from you.

Yes, peaceful protest = rape :roll:

Your losing the 1950's culture war, my friend.

Sorry, not sorry!
The Seattle police chief reported there were rapes, sexual assaults and assaults that her officers were not able to respond to. We know that there were several murders and shootings. The piece of **** leftist mayor did nothing, waxing on about the 'summer of love'...right up until the day they showed p on HER doorstep.

But hey...rape victims are a small price to pay until people get the message..right? Murder victims...a small price to pay until people get the message...right? An 8 year old little girl, you know, thats a small price to pay until people get the message.

I think people get your message loud and clear.

You stated she's affiliated with BLM. When called out on it, you ran.

Like always.

The riots, protests and associated activities (some criminal) were initiated by Black Lives Matter in response to the death of George Floyd. Rashard Brook's death and the associated riots, arson and looting are just the continuation of unrest that Black Lives Matter started. Not running, just assuming you would have figured that out.

The Seattle police chief reported there were rapes, sexual assaults and assaults that her officers were not able to respond to. We know that there were several murders and shootings. The piece of **** leftist mayor did nothing, waxing on about the 'summer of love'...right up until the day they showed p on HER doorstep.

But hey...rape victims are a small price to pay until people get the message..right? Murder victims...a small price to pay until people get the message...right? An 8 year old little girl, you know, thats a small price to pay until people get the message.

And your efforts to tie peaceful protesters to opportunistic scum are going to fail. Your clumsy gaslighting attempt in saying Democrats sanction rape or any violence is pathetic.

Anyone who commits rapes or any acts of violence need to be brought to justice.

What an idiotic post. Do you really not think that any acts of violence against people won't be investigated by the Seattle police and brought to justice?

Peaceful protests? Like the ones that had us under a curfew for a week?

So Peaceful!

What an idiotic post. Do you really not think that any acts of violence against people won't be investigated by the Seattle police and brought to justice?

Does Seattle have police?

Back
Top Bottom