• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police search for shooter who killed 8-year-old girl near burned Wendy’s

The BLM activists lost my respect when they started looting businesses. Their actions aren't supporting the movement at all.

So sad. They need to shut those protestors down and take back control. Any serious about actual change should be helping too - not excusing anything or downplaying this murder.

You heard the leftist. **** that 8 year old black girl and her family. They apparently just dont get it and so they have to die and leftists are fine with that until enough people get the message that

A DEMOCRAT MAYOR and
A DEMOCRAT CITY COUNCIL and
A DEMOCRAT DISTRICT ATTORNEY and
A DEMOCRAT CHIEF OF POLICE
in a city that has been
CONTROLLED BY DEMOCRATS SINCE EIGHTEEN SEVENTY NINE...yes...EIGHT SEVENTY NINE

have turned their city into a ****hole and failed to reform their police force.

So like the leftist literally just said...**** that 8 year old girl and her family. I guess they didnt get the message.

The worst part: they think they're winning new friends...lol

You heard the leftist. **** that 8 year old black girl and her family. They apparently just dont get it and so they have to die and leftists are fine with that until enough people get the message that

A DEMOCRAT MAYOR and
A DEMOCRAT CITY COUNCIL and
A DEMOCRAT DISTRICT ATTORNEY and
A DEMOCRAT CHIEF OF POLICE
in a city that has been
CONTROLLED BY DEMOCRATS SINCE EIGHTEEN SEVENTY NINE...yes...EIGHT SEVENTY NINE

have turned their city into a ****hole and failed to reform their police force.

So like the leftist literally just said...**** that 8 year old girl and her family. I guess they didnt get the message.

Yeah, like any Right Winger gives a ****.

The worst part: they think they're winning new friends...lol

Nah, that would be Trump. How is his love affair with Kim, Xi and Putin working out for ya?

This is just the most recent example.

We had violence in the Seattle "CHOP/CHAZ" with seven people shot and at least two killed.

We had the shooting in Kentucky Square Park by a person who has allegedly been attending these rallies for a while.

We had the shooting of a civilian driver in Provo by a "protester," the driver was wounded but survived.

We had three police officers shot, one killed, two wounded in an ambush in Santa Cruz CA while chasing a van loaded with bombs and weapons.

Now a little girl, killed by other "protestors."

Can anyone really stand behind this anarchy anymore?

It might help if you stop mischaracterizing acts of terrorism as a "protest." These are criminal scum who, under 18 U.S. Code § 2331, are considered terrorists. I realize that the anti-American leftist media want to indoctrinating you into believing these terrorists are "peaceful" and "non-violent" but you don't have to push their propaganda and deliberate lies.

No one wants anarchy or violence. But the question, "how much longer are we going to put up with this"? Well.. we've put up with systematic racism for centuries. I'm all for continued peaceful protests until people get the message.

I've seen many peaceful protests all around the area near Seattle where I live. I hope they continue until serious reform happens!

Complete BS. The Democratic Party definitely wants violence and anarchy. They have been supporting these criminals the entire time. The Democratic Party is a terrorist organization and needs to be put down under Public Law 107-40.

BLM is not a cohesive unit. Heck, our whole country fails to be a cohesive unit despite being called the "United" States of America. I feel like that is a large part of the problem with everything happening right now.

That is the same pathetic excused used by BLM after they assassinated five Dallas police officers in 2016. Under federal law BLM is a terrorist organization and needs to be dealt with by military force since Democrats support BLM's terrorism and are complicit with BLM's crimes.

That is the same pathetic excused used by BLM after they assassinated five Dallas police officers in 2016. Under federal law BLM is a terrorist organization and needs to be dealt with by military force since Democrats support BLM's terrorism and are complicit with BLM's crimes.

That’s bull**** but I get that the Right wants uppity n-words dead.

That’s bull**** but I get that the Right wants uppity n-words dead.

you have gone off the rails about this right wing/ white supremacist /nazi thing.

Trump’s fault.
Trump has as much to do with this girl's murder as the woman who burned down the Wendy's.

To clarify this for you (because no one else would need it), that would be nothing at all to do with this girl's murder.

Excuse? I am in no way excusing their actions. I dislike what is happening in our country as a whole right now.

The arsonist is white. We need to keep that in mind, especially when everyone wants to paint blacks as violent thugs.

Why is race relevant? She is still part of the BLM movement ..

Why is race relevant? She is still part of the BLM movement ..

Ah, suddenly race is irrelevant. Funny how that only happens when whites do bad.

Trump has as much to do with this girl's murder as the woman who burned down the Wendy's.

To clarify this for you (because no one else would need it), that would be nothing at all to do with this girl's murder.

Trump stopped NFL players’ peaceful protests, so now the protests are less than peaceful. But I get that nothing is ever Trump’s fault.

Let me guess. You probably think James Earl Ray had nothing to do with riots starting in 1968.

When Trump supporters pretend to give a **** about black kids, you know Der Leader is in deep doo doo.

Well, we know the Leftists don't give a ****.

How can you sit back and cheer while this is being done to your people?

Back
Top Bottom