• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police search for shooter who killed 8-year-old girl near burned Wendy’s

Well, we know the Leftists don't give a ****.

How can you sit back and cheer while this is being done to your people?
Trumpers are not my people. But that doesn’t mean I’m cheering the fascist dictator who hijacked their simple minds.

Vote for ByeDon. That truly is the cure for the illness Trump wrought.

Right! Black people are murdering each other because Trump is president. :lamo

Excuse? I am in no way excusing their actions. I dislike what is happening in our country as a whole right now.

Of course you are. By claiming "BLM is not a cohesive unit" you are attempting to excuse their criminal acts. Next you will be claiming that setting police on fire in Portland was a means of "peaceful protest." Enough with your deliberate leftist lies. BLM is a violent terrorist threat and needs to be put down by military force.

Trumpers are not my people. But that doesn’t mean I’m cheering the fascist dictator who hijacked their simple minds.

I'm referring to black folks.

Of course you are. By claiming "BLM is not a cohesive unit" you are attempting to excuse their criminal acts. Next you will be claiming that setting police on fire in Portland was a means of "peaceful protest." Enough with your deliberate leftist lies. BLM is a violent terrorist threat and needs to be put down by military force.
No, I am saying that their lack of cohesiveness is resulting in a failed movement due to chaotic actions, including criminal actions and violence. Because they have no clear direction, use methods that are condemned by many of their opposition, and have caused unnecessary loss of life, they will start losing support from many of their followers. Police officers who commit crimes need to be held accountable, much of our socioeconomic system needs to be restructured, but I do not agree with BLM anymore.

When Trump supporters pretend to give a **** about black kids, you know Der Leader is in deep doo doo.

Well everyone already knows that the left doesn't give a flying **** about any black people unless it's an election year and they need to collect some votes.

Not sure how you ascertained that .. It's pretty simple: the protests, riots, looting and other elicit activities in response to the death of George Floyd are all fueled by the BLM movement.

Ah, so you admit your assertion was a lie again. Thanks!

Well everyone already knows that the left doesn't give a flying **** about any black people unless it's an election year and they need to collect some votes.

Which party panders to the homophobes, racists and xenophobes? Racism is the heart of the GOP. The D are all inclusive. Gays, blacks, trans, immigrants, feminists, atheists, Muslims and open minded Christians are all welcome.

The Right is full of bootlicking fascists who all fear the racist president.

No one wants anarchy or violence. But the question, "how much longer are we going to put up with this"? Well.. we've put up with systematic racism for centuries. I'm all for continued peaceful protests until people get the message.

I've seen many peaceful protests all around the area near Seattle where I live. I hope they continue until serious reform happens!

No serious reform can arise from a corrupt movement fostered by Marxist hatred and Covid panic.

I hope the family of that little girl sues the living crap out of the Mayor/the city of Atlanta, because the Mayor is 100% responsible for that little girls death.

The same goes for the families of those people who were murdered in Seattle's "summer of love". They need to take every single dime from the treasury and leave that city penny-less for the irresponsible behavior of their Mayor.

I'm not an authoritarian, but I am for law & order. So I very much understand the sentiments here. I find the whole thing absolutely disgusting, to be honest.

And just as bad, allowing those occupations - and their turning deadly - usurps the validity of the movements. So, it's a double loss.

And these posts are great examples of the ignorance and bigotry still existing today.

I hear much more anti white bigotry on these forums than bigotry towards people of color. People like you are pushing this country closer to a race war everyday.

I hear much more anti white bigotry on these forums than bigotry towards people of color. People like you are pushing this country closer to a race war everyday.

"Oh noes! Teh Whites!"

I'm not an authoritarian, but I am for law & order. So I very much understand the sentiments here. I find the whole thing absolutely disgusting, to be honest.

And just as bad, allowing those occupations - and their turning deadly - usurps the validity of the movements. So, it's a double loss.

It's allowing the occupations that's the real issue. For lack of a better way to describe it, elected official that placated those thugs and allowed them to break any law they chose, create their own set of laws, occupy and take over both public and private property, to rob and steal at will, and ordering law enforcement to sit back and watch as they desecrated and destroyed anything and everything they came in contact with, in my opinion makes those officials guilty of some form of treason. I don't know what else to call it, but they need to be held criminally accountable for the death and destruction they knowingly and willingly allowed to happen.

How could so many public officials forsake the people they were elected to serve and protect?

A group of BLM terrorists who have, for quite a few days now, been occupying the block where they burned down the Wendys that Rayshard Brooks was shot at in Atlanta, opened fire on a black family who was trying to get around their makeshift barricades, murdering the 8 year old daughter, Secoriea Turner, who was in the back seat.

The Mayor, Keisha Bottoms, who has been allowing the occupation to go on as she 'negotiated' with them, has finally gotten off of her ass after this and says she's going to clear them out.

Fake news....the real news says these are all peaceful protesters.

No one wants anarchy or violence. But the question, "how much longer are we going to put up with this"? Well.. we've put up with systematic racism for centuries. I'm all for continued peaceful protests until people get the message.

I've seen many peaceful protests all around the area near Seattle where I live. I hope they continue until serious reform happens!

The governments have been allowing these "peaceful protesters" to get away with crime that should never have been allowed. You don't get to take over parts of a city, tear down public property, vandalized public and private property, and then get to call yourself peaceful.

The catch 22 happens when the police get called in to take care of things, then people complain even more.

It's allowing the occupations that's the real issue. For lack of a better way to describe it, elected official that placated those thugs and allowed them to break any law they chose, create their own set of laws, occupy and take over both public and private property, to rob and steal at will, and ordering law enforcement to sit back and watch as they desecrated and destroyed anything and everything they came in contact with, in my opinion makes those officials guilty of some form of treason. I don't know what else to call it, but they need to be held criminally accountable for the death and destruction they knowingly and willingly allowed to happen.

How could so many public officials forsake the people they were elected to serve and protect?

My take on this:

1] It's government's duty to protect the 1st A rights of the protesters

2] It's government's duty to protect the populace from criminal behaviour

I see no reason the two can't be done concurrently.

My take on this:

1] It's government's duty to protect the 1st A rights of the protesters

2] It's government's duty to protect the populace from criminal behaviour

I see no reason the two can't be done concurrently.

I agree totally... It's #2 where they completely failed, and it's not a matter of them "trying and failing"... They never tried at all.

Yeah, like any Right Winger gives a ****.
I learned a long time ago to not carry other peoples burdens. You and people like you vote for those piece of **** rats that turned those places into ****holes. YOU **** the bed. Clean it or sleep in it. I dont much give a **** what you do. As long as idiot leftists in this country keep voting for rats and creating those ****holes, there isnt much I can do about it.

I agree totally... It's #2 where they completely failed, and it's not a matter of them "trying and failing"... They never tried at all.
Well, the first day or three might have been difficult to contain, but I agree there was no need to let it carry-on.

She's an acceptable loss. Right?

NO! No loss of life is ever acceptable! Your strawman/gas lighting attempts are tiresome.

Complete BS. The Democratic Party definitely wants violence and anarchy. They have been supporting these criminals the entire time. The Democratic Party is a terrorist organization and needs to be put down under Public Law 107-40.

Can you provide me with a quote from Pelosi, Shumer, Obama, Hilary, Soros, Maddow - any major liberal voice who supports violence and anarchy? No!

Again, desperate attempts to connect Democrats to violence and anarchy are growing tiresome. It's bull**** propaganda, showing your desperation because you see the writing on the wall that subjugation and abuse of minorities, that you're comfortable with is no longer tolerable by the majority of Americans.

I'm sorry, I can't help you. You're going to have to climb out of your 1950's cultural bubble.

NO! No loss of life is ever acceptable! Your strawman/gas lighting attempts are tiresome.

That dead baby girl is a small price to pay, to get Trump out of office.

No serious reform can arise from a corrupt movement fostered by Marxist hatred and Covid panic.

I agree. That's why most sane people advocate non-violent demonstrations like the ones that are still occurring all over the country.

You're losing your culture war to maintain your 1950's status quo.

Back
Top Bottom