• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police search for shooter who killed 8-year-old girl near burned Wendy’s

Gondwanaland

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
A group of BLM terrorists who have, for quite a few days now, been occupying the block where they burned down the Wendys that Rayshard Brooks was shot at in Atlanta, opened fire on a black family who was trying to get around their makeshift barricades, murdering the 8 year old daughter, Secoriea Turner, who was in the back seat.

The Mayor, Keisha Bottoms, who has been allowing the occupation to go on as she 'negotiated' with them, has finally gotten off of her ass after this and says she's going to clear them out.

Officers said they responded to a 911 call near University Avenue and I-75/I-85 around 9:50 p.m. The location of the shooting was in a parking lot across the street from the now burned-out Wendy’s, which has been occupied by demonstrators since Brooks’ death at the hands of an Atlanta police officer.

Police said Turner was riding in a car with her mother and her mother’s friend when they exited the interstate at University Avenue. The driver tried to turn into the parking lot at 1238 Pryor Road when he was confronted by an “group of armed individuals” who had blocked the entrance.

“At some point, someone in that group opened fire on the vehicle, striking it multiple times and striking the child who was inside. The driver then drove to Atlanta Medical Center for help,” police said in a statement.

Police said the 911 caller told them they were heading to Atlanta Medical Center with the victim. The child died at the hospital.

Police identify 8-year-old girl killed after shots fired into car near burned Wendy’s

“She was only 8 years old,” Charmaine Turner said. “She would have been on Tik Tok dancing on her phone, just got done eating. We understand the frustration of Rayshard Brooks. We didn’t have anything to do with that. We’re innocent. My baby didn’t mean no harm.”

Turner said in the news conference that her daughter died in her arms.

Secoriya Williamson, Secoriea’s father, also spoke out.

“They say black lives matter,” Williamson said. “You killed your own this time. You killed a child. She didn’t do nothing to nobody.”

EcMs5_QWoAIqZt6

A group of BLM terrorists who have, for quite a few days now, been occupying the block where they burned down the Wendys that Rayshard Brooks was shot at in Atlanta, opened fire on a black family who was trying to get around their makeshift barricades, murdering the 8 year old daughter, Secoriea Turner, who was in the back seat.

The Mayor, Keisha Bottoms, who has been allowing the occupation to go on as she 'negotiated' with them, has finally gotten off of her ass after this and says she's going to clear them out.

EcMs5_QWoAIqZt6

Black lives matter, except when they don't.

My God, this is terrible.

Black lives matter, except when they don't.

The BLM people are pissed this happened. There are too many guns in this country.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My God, this is terrible.

I hope the family of that little girl sues the living crap out of the Mayor/the city of Atlanta, because the Mayor is 100% responsible for that little girls death.

The same goes for the families of those people who were murdered in Seattle's "summer of love". They need to take every single dime from the treasury and leave that city penny-less for the irresponsible behavior of their Mayor.

Somehow or other, I figure whitey will get blamed for this. I'll have to have Don Lemon explain it so I can understand.

EcMs5_QWoAIqZt6

You mean the Wendy's the white girl burned down; that Wendy's?

What a horrible tragedy. I hope they find the killer soon.

EcMs5_QWoAIqZt6

This is just the most recent example.

We had violence in the Seattle "CHOP/CHAZ" with seven people shot and at least two killed.

We had the shooting in Kentucky Square Park by a person who has allegedly been attending these rallies for a while.

We had the shooting of a civilian driver in Provo by a "protester," the driver was wounded but survived.

We had three police officers shot, one killed, two wounded in an ambush in Santa Cruz CA while chasing a van loaded with bombs and weapons.

Now a little girl, killed by other "protestors."

Can anyone really stand behind this anarchy anymore?

Last edited:
No one wants anarchy or violence. But the question, "how much longer are we going to put up with this"? Well.. we've put up with systematic racism for centuries. I'm all for continued peaceful protests until people get the message.

I've seen many peaceful protests all around the area near Seattle where I live. I hope they continue until serious reform happens!

Not long after the mayor announced that protestors were going to be cleared from that area, three more people were shot.

Sunday was relatively quiet until shots rang out at a Chevron gas station near the burned out Wendy's on University Avenue where Rayshard Brooks was killed. Police said a total of three people were shot in the incident.

The BLM people are pissed this happened. There are too many guns in this country.

The BLM people are the ones that did it.

The BLM people are the ones that did it.

BLM is not a cohesive unit. Heck, our whole country fails to be a cohesive unit despite being called the "United" States of America. I feel like that is a large part of the problem with everything happening right now.

Oh that's it, guns just jump from a murders hand, aim themselves and shoot little girls. Don't blame the BLM hysteria for this.

What the frick is wrong with you?

I hope the family of that little girl sues the living crap out of the Mayor/the city of Atlanta, because the Mayor is 100% responsible for that little girls death.

The same goes for the families of those people who were murdered in Seattle's "summer of love". They need to take every single dime from the treasury and leave that city penny-less for the irresponsible behavior of their Mayor.

I would modify this a bit: the BLM group are responsible and the mayor is accountable.

BLM is not a cohesive unit. Heck, our whole country fails to be a cohesive unit despite being called the "United" States of America. I feel like that is a large part of the problem with everything happening right now.

The BLM movement has been quite cohesive as they have coordinated the large gatherings across the United States which has turned into riots, looting, arson and other elicit, criminal activities .. including the killing of an 8 year old, unarmed black female.

Ironic... you want to defund the police.

The BLM movement has been quite cohesive as they have coordinated the large gatherings across the United States which has turned into riots, looting, arson and other elicit, criminal activities .. including the killing of an 8 year old, unarmed black female.

BLM is chaotic, and as a result, their actions are chaotic. The various members I have listened to have very different ideas on how to fix things. It is not cohesive; it is chaotic.

No one wants anarchy or violence. But the question, "how much longer are we going to put up with this"? Well.. we've put up with systematic racism for centuries. I'm all for continued peaceful protests until people get the message.

I've seen many peaceful protests all around the area near Seattle where I live. I hope they continue until serious reform happens!

How much longer are we going to put up with what? Crime? Stop committing crimes and stop resisting arrest. Stop putting the police into these horrible situations. The problems aren't all about color. It's more about poverty. If you are poor and enter the criminal justice system you are screwed no matter what color you are. I don't know why black people feel they have a monopoly on this.

Neither are many other terrorist groups. Doesn't matter. BLM people are the ones that did it. (BTW, from what we've seen the last month, BLM is far more cohesive than you'd like to claim. Their actions might look otherwise when looked at on the microscopic level, but are clear and cohesive with very clear goals in mind, when looked at from the macroscopic)

Last edited:
BLM is chaotic, and as a result, their actions are chaotic. The various members I have listened to have very different ideas on how to fix things. It is not cohesive; it is chaotic.

There actions are chaotic .. the logistics they been using to quickly organize across the United States has been somewhat cohesive. The BLM movement itself has self-proclaimed Marxist co-founders and I would expect nothing less than anarchy.

You mean the Wendy's the white girl burned down; that Wendy's?

The white girl who just happened to have the exact same name and race as Rayshard Brooks' girlfriend (or, more accurately, his side-chick he was seeing while being married to a black woman)? That white girl?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom