• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police search for shooter who killed 8-year-old girl near burned Wendy’s

Peaceful protests? Like the ones that had us under a curfew for a week?

So Peaceful!

Change is coming my frightened friend. Pretty soon police unions won't be able to put racist cops back on the street. I'm not sorry you're uncomfortable with that.

Change is coming my frightened friend. Pretty soon police unions won't be able to put racist cops back on the street. I'm not sorry you're uncomfortable with that.

Change may be coming but it won't be good for people like you.

Change may be coming but it won't be good for people like you.

You might be right. I guess we'll just have to see. The PSA below was made by brave Republicans by the way. Believe it or not, there are some left.

What an idiotic post. Do you really not think that any acts of violence against people won't be investigated by the Seattle police and brought to justice?
Well now thats really hard tro say considering the piece of **** leftist mayor that people like you support and put in office let a bunch of anarchist traitors do whatever the **** they want and **** on her own police force.

Its rather laughable watching you comment on ANY post and use the word 'idiotic' after the mindless **** you post here. Hey...good news for you though...even though 6 children were killed this weekend there will be more and eventually maybe someone will 'hear you'.

Well now thats really hard tro say considering the piece of **** leftist mayor that people like you support and put in office let a bunch of anarchist traitors do whatever the **** they want and **** on her own police force.

Its rather laughable watching you comment on ANY post and use the word 'idiotic' after the mindless **** you post here. Hey...good news for you though...even though 6 children were killed this weekend there will be more and eventually maybe someone will 'hear you'.

I don't live in Seattle and the Seattle mayor is not my mayor. I call your posts idiotic and mindless because they are. You hate Democrats, we all get that, but seldom do you ever have have a clue of what you're talking about.

I don't live in Seattle and the Seattle mayor is not my mayor. I call your posts idiotic and mindless because they are. You hate Democrats, we all get that, but seldom do you ever have have a clue of what you're talking about.
Thats why I said people LIKE YOU support...and its true and you know it.

:lamo

Yeah...let them "hear" you.

Awful. Turn down the wrong street and your child gets shot by a protester. Like a 3rd world country. My heart breaks that this should happen in the United States.

The riots, protests and associated activities (some criminal) were initiated by Black Lives Matter in response to the death of George Floyd. Rashard Brook's death and the associated riots, arson and looting are just the continuation of unrest that Black Lives Matter started. Not running, just assuming you would have figured that out.

So, IOW, yet AGAIN you can't back up your asinine claim.

Nice fail. Care to try again?

You mean the Wendy's the white girl burned down; that Wendy's?

Yes the criminal who's criminal boyfriend was killed while attacking two police officers. Yeah that girl.

Yes the criminal who's criminal boyfriend was killed while attacking two police officers. Yeah that girl.
Its funny how desperate the left is to blame 'the white girl' (yes...the criminals side squeeze) for the arson of a building she is ON VIDEO of spreading fire to...a video that is clearing already burning.

2 more arrested in Wendy’s fire after Rayshard Brooks’ shooting | WSAV-TV

funny...the leftists never mention these two...or the other suspects. Could be because they are...well...

afdsf.jpg

you know...Capricorns.

Attachments

• efrwe.jpg
    efrwe.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 11
I hope the family of that little girl sues the living crap out of the Mayor/the city of Atlanta, because the Mayor is 100% responsible for that little girls death.

The same goes for the families of those people who were murdered in Seattle's "summer of love". They need to take every single dime from the treasury and leave that city penny-less for the irresponsible behavior of their Mayor.

I blame the little girl for getting in the way of the peaceful protesters bullets.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom