• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Philadelphia's Top Prosecutor Is Prepared to Arrest Federal Agents

The Feds are protecting Federal property. Do you see the difference?

The differences I can see is that what there doing now is ten times more dangerous and on a much larger scale and the right wingers such as yourself are blind.

The differences I can see is that what there doing now is ten times more dangerous and on a much larger scale and the right wingers such as yourself are blind.

Well, before you make claim, you're going to have to produce a body count. So, no one has been killed by a Federal officer. The two examples I posted, you can't say the same.

Well, before you make claim, you're going to have to produce a body count. So, no one has been killed by a Federal officer. The two examples I posted, you can't say the same.

My estimate of the danger in the current situation is how widely it is being prosecuted and how easily it will get out of hand.

I'm also not sure how you see the "legal pretext" argument as different as the Feds had legal pretexts for both Cliven Bundy and Waco.

Last edited:
My estimate of the danger in the current situation is how widely it is being prosecuted and how easily it will get out of hand.

I'm also not sure how you see the "legal pretext" argument as different as the Feds had legal pretexts for both Cliven Bundy and Waco.

If it gets out of hand, it will be the fault of the communist rioters, not the Feds.

Show us how Federal agents don't have the authority to protect Federal installations. I can't ****ing wait to here this argument.

I'm a Conservative. My political beliefs are literally about people minding their own ****ing business. :lamo
And championing state’s rights and intrusion by the federal government. How’s that working out for you?

Trump is doing more to instigate an armed conflict with blue states than he is in confronting the pandemic.

Trump is trying to create situations where he thinks he can call for Martial Law, and suspend the Constitution... as a way to stay in power.... This has been a Confederacy Agenda for more than 150+ yrs....

We will see Trump and his family in a Prison Cell.... !!!!

If it gets out of hand, it will be the fault of the communist rioters, not the Feds.

Show us how Federal agents don't have the authority to protect Federal installations. I can't ****ing wait to here this argument.
First, how do you know they are communists? Not that it matters.
Second, even communists have a constitutional right to assemble and protest.
Third, I didn’t see these storm troopers defending federal buildings. I saw them firing teargas into peaceful crowds and clubbing citizens posing no threat or committing any crimes.

What threat was “Naked Athens” that warranted the storm troopers to fire at her feet?

And championing state’s rights and intrusion by the federal government. How’s that working out for you?

How is protecting Federal property an "intrusion" by the Feds?

Y'alls sudden respect for states rights is ****ing amazing! :lamo

That’s the cover story. What they are doing before our very eyes is flagrantly violating citizen’s rights. If Trump gets away with it, he’ll expand it to lock down power and stay in office.

That’s the cover story. What they are doing before our very eyes is flagrantly violating citizen’s rights. If Trump gets away with it, he’ll expand it to lock down power and stay in office.

What are they doing?

JANFU wants a word.

The land that the cammie wearing Feds showed up on was private. So were the cattle they illegal confiscated.

It's funny how y'all are all for the Feds murdering US citizens, but when they actually do their job, you call them storm troopers.

No, it wasn't...he was renting federal land...and he had defaulted on his rent...

On March 27, 2014, 145,604 acres (589 km²) of federal land in Clark County were temporarily closed for the "capture, impound, and removal of trespass cattle." BLM officials and law enforcement rangers began a roundup of such livestock on April 5, and Cliven Bundy's son, Dave, was arrested.[2] On April 12, 2014, a group of protesters, some of them armed, approached the BLM "cattle gather." Sheriff Doug Gillespie negotiated with Bundy and newly confirmed BLM director Neil Kornze, who elected to release the cattle and de-escalate the situation. At of the end of 2015, Cliven Bundy continued to graze his cattle on federal land and still had not paid the grazing fees.

The ongoing dispute started in 1993, when, in protest against changes in grazing rules, Bundy declined to renew his permit for cattle grazing on BLM-administered public lands near Bunkerville, Nevada.[3] According to Bundy, the federal government lacks the constitutional authority to own vast tracts of lands, an argument repeatedly rejected by federal courts. According to the BLM, Bundy continued to graze his cattle on public lands without a permit. In 1998, Bundy was prohibited by the United States District Court for the District of Nevada from grazing his cattle on an area of land later called the Bunkerville Allotment. In July 2013, federal judge Lloyd D. George ordered Bundy to refrain from trespassing on federally administered land in the Gold Butte area of Clark County.

Cliven and his son Ammon Bundy, and their supporters, have claimed that the federal government lacks the authority to manage public lands. These arguments have been repeatedly rejected by legal scholars and federal courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court; the property clause of the United States Constitution grants plenary authority to Congress to manage federal property, including land.[4][5][6]

Just for clarity since you want to LIE about where the feds were..

Bundy standoff - Wikipedia

Last edited:

So mr I am all for open carry and marching down the street with M16s....tell me...how do you feel now that it is the NFAC and 3 percenters and police in the middle?

No, it wasn't...he was renting federal land...and he had defaulted on his rent...

On March 27, 2014, 145,604 acres (589 km²) of federal land in Clark County were temporarily closed for the "capture, impound, and removal of trespass cattle." BLM officials and law enforcement rangers began a roundup of such livestock on April 5, and Cliven Bundy's son, Dave, was arrested.[2] On April 12, 2014, a group of protesters, some of them armed, approached the BLM "cattle gather." Sheriff Doug Gillespie negotiated with Bundy and newly confirmed BLM director Neil Kornze, who elected to release the cattle and de-escalate the situation. At of the end of 2015, Cliven Bundy continued to graze his cattle on federal land and still had not paid the grazing fees.

The ongoing dispute started in 1993, when, in protest against changes in grazing rules, Bundy declined to renew his permit for cattle grazing on BLM-administered public lands near Bunkerville, Nevada.[3] According to Bundy, the federal government lacks the constitutional authority to own vast tracts of lands, an argument repeatedly rejected by federal courts. According to the BLM, Bundy continued to graze his cattle on public lands without a permit. In 1998, Bundy was prohibited by the United States District Court for the District of Nevada from grazing his cattle on an area of land later called the Bunkerville Allotment. In July 2013, federal judge Lloyd D. George ordered Bundy to refrain from trespassing on federally administered land in the Gold Butte area of Clark County.

Cliven and his son Ammon Bundy, and their supporters, have claimed that the federal government lacks the authority to manage public lands. These arguments have been repeatedly rejected by legal scholars and federal courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court; the property clause of the United States Constitution grants plenary authority to Congress to manage federal property, including land.[4][5][6]

Just for clarity since you want to LIE about where the feds were..

Bundy standoff - Wikipedia

They showed up to his private property, wearing cammie clothes, without a warrant.

They showed up to his private property, wearing cammie clothes, without a warrant.

They showed up and removed his cattle off of FEDERAL land...which he was illegally trespassing on. Since you are all for enforcing federal laws...oh except when it is a rightwing nut job right?

No, there aren't amble posts doing jack ****...lol

Oh look. I made a typo "ample." And the are ample posts and videos. Paraphrasing Upton Sinclair, “It is difficult to get a man to see something, when he's invested in not seeing it.”

Do you know how many police officers accidentally discharge their weapons? Or for that matter how many soldiers do the same thing?

I am sure the poster knows all about accidental discharge.

:mrgreen:

Detached from reality much? Some live in a make believe world of scary Trump around every corner! Sad stuff

I have a simple question for you.
If Obama had sent in the feds to arrest the Tea Party demonstrators would you have also been fine with that?

First, how do you know they are communists? Not that it matters.
Second, even communists have a constitutional right to assemble and protest.
Third, I didn’t see these storm troopers defending federal buildings. I saw them firing teargas into peaceful crowds and clubbing citizens posing no threat or committing any crimes.

What threat was “Naked Athens” that warranted the storm troopers to fire at her feet?

Joining an unlawful gathering which assembled for a violent unlawfulpurpose

It’s sad really because this woman likely suffers mental illness or has suffered abuse as a child and instead of getting help she’s revealing herself in public

Back
Top Bottom