• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Philadelphia's Top Prosecutor Is Prepared to Arrest Federal Agents

I have no argument against them protecting federal installations, but they have in no way shape or form limited themselves to that.

That's exactly what they've done.

That's exactly what they've done.

If by "protecting federal property" you mean have taken wide scale actions to try to stop the protests in general.

They never did that.

That's exactly what they are doing. They trying to squash dissent and detract from all the other problems with Trump's leadership, or more accurately lack thereof, by provoking violence and chaos. that his warped mind believes will be to his benefit.

I'm doing my best to detach myself from your reality where everything is fine and if only the crazy left would just disappear america would be perfect.

He does have a point.

Ok, then give me a fact pattern where it is justifiable to swoop someone off the street who was doing nothing illegal or confrontational, put a bag on their head, push them into an unmarked SUV and hold them for hours without explanation or charges? Maybe in some totalitarian country, but not here -- for now.

Why do you have the inclination to defend the indefensible?

We don't know what the officers were thinking at the time. Maybe they had a reason to think he had been up to something illicit.
I am sure it will be investigated.
The objection is to the claim that this is standard operating procedure.

That's exactly what they are doing. They trying to squash dissent and detract from all the other problems with Trump's leadership, or more accurately lack thereof, by provoking violence and chaos. that his warped mind believes will be to his benefit.

Its real easy for the rioters not to be provoked.
They just refrain from bringing rocks, fireworks, lasers et. al to their peaceful protest. Should they do so, they should refrain from launching their rocks, lasers and fireworks in the direction of federal security.
Problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom