• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Final Debate

how do you know? how much tax has Trump paid over his lifetime to the US government?

to state governments? what is a fair share? to me its this

what is the average tax payment from a citizen? if you pay more you pay more than your fair share. if you have paid less-than you aren't.

You see I don't buy into the from each according to their ability nonsense

Trump admitted that he didn't pay any taxes....he said that made him "smart". He's the new Leona Hemsley.

He's only said "disaster" twice that I've noticed.

Trump admitted that he didn't pay any taxes....he said that made him "smart". He's the new Leona Hemsley.

I asked you how much taxes he's paid over his lifetime

Yea, because he became a moderate/moderate right President. Not because he passed a Liberal agenda.

He was always a moderate liberal president. But still a liberal.

OMG, he has the tone of voice of an immature whiny baby complaining about Chicago ...

A SMALL one million dollar loan.

His big lie is implying he built his company with just that measley $1 million loan from daddy and not that he inherited one to two hundred million dollars from daddy later on.

Not only did he sniff while blathering about drugs on the border, but he just conceded the point about using Chinese steel in his LV Hotel.

Who cares? If you want to beat people in China then beat them. Don't raise wages, benefits and overall cost of business and then bitch about companies sending jobs overseas. Businesses go where they can make the most money and if you want to be that party then take steps to be them. Otherwise, you're just a moron complaining about expected results.

Women aren't important enough to him to remember.

"Started by her". He is gone bat**** insane.

"It was lies and fiction"... anyone buy it?

That's not a lot to start a business.

I know that, you know that-people who have spent their life getting rich through influence peddling in public office have no clue. Hillary's never built a business. She's never had to deal with that fact. When she was a partner in a law firm, she claimed all the important decisions were made by a second year associate. SO she pretended she didn't even have much say in billing issues

Women aren't important enough to him to remember.

That is a stupid argument given the number of high salaried women in his business empire

HRC hit the nail on the head about the women and his defiant response. She points out his response was to, once again, ridicule and demean the women's appearance and such. Good job by HRC.

Hillary keeps blaming Putin for her corruption. Lol

Hillary is gonna roll all over the trump in three weeks.

Back
Top Bottom