• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Final Debate

Clinton never even mentions her tole in thrashing those women.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Trump should be banned from ever talking about foreign policy.

A President can learn on the job. Example: President Obama.

I look at Clinton's foreign policy experience and think about Trump's inexperience and think, "Devil I don't know over the devil I do."

What I found really telling was how he tacitly admitted it: "Make it impossible for me to do that."

I wonder sometimes if he realizes what he's saying in the heat of the moment.

That is one of his weaknesses. He does not know how people react to things.

HRC hit the nail on the head about the women and his defiant response. She points out his response was to, once again, ridicule and demean the women's appearance and such. Good job by HRC.

Yes, yes, the woman card. The only thing more tiring then that card is the what about the children card.

"No one has more respect for women than me"... followed by a rare moment of crowd laughter.

What I found really telling was how he tacitly admitted it: "Make it impossible for me to do that."

I wonder sometimes if he realizes what he's saying in the heat of the moment.

my late father was in heavy manufacturing. Anyone who is in that arena knows that you sometimes have to go with foreign suppliers. because if you don't you end up paying far more than your business opponents.

LOL... nobody has more respect for women than trump.

HRC hit the nail on the head about the women and his defiant response. She points out his response was to, once again, ridicule and demean the women's appearance and such. Good job by HRC.

Never mind the years of abuse and threats towards Bill Clinton's victims.

That is a stupid argument given the number of high salaried women in his business empire

He doesn't remember individual women. THey're not important to him. They're things. Not people.

Really? Is he still going with the "nobody loves women more than I do" line?

Yes, yes, the woman card. The only thing more tiring then that card is the what about the children card.

children are the last refuge of the statist

If your tax plan covers it.... not it doesn't.

That doesn't make any sense. We are so far in debt that if we confiscated every penny from the rich, we couldn't put a dent in the national debt. Please, get real.

He was always a moderate liberal president. But still a liberal.

Can you give me five examples of policy that he passed during his Presidency that a liberal would be proud of?

I asked you how much taxes he's paid over his lifetime

You asked me how I knew....and I told you. Ask your questions later....I'm trying to watch the debate now.

Trump, I am pretty sure that the vast, vast majority of people have more respect for women than you do.

Who cares? If you want to beat people in China then beat them. Don't raise wages, benefits and overall cost of business and then bitch about companies sending jobs overseas. Businesses go where they can make the most money and if you want to be that party then take steps to be them. Otherwise, you're just a moron complaining about expected results.

Who cares? It goes to show his hypocrisy. Sorry you missed that.

Never mind the years of abuse and threats towards Bill Clinton's victims.

She didn't abuse any other women, or threaten them. But they weren't victims. Bill had affairs & flings.

You asked me how I knew....and I told you. Ask your questions later....I'm trying to watch the debate now.

most of us can do both

That doesn't make any sense. We are so far in debt that if we confiscated every penny from the rich, we couldn't put a dent in the national debt. Please, get real.

You need a tax plan balanced with your spending. No one said anything about taking all the rich people's money to do it.

The stupid bitch is still trotting out that old chestnut fictional "Clinton surplus". Will the MSM fact check that? Not holding my breath.

That was during the Internet boom. Every time a dollar changed hands, taxes were incurred.

Number two, lots of military bases were closed by Bush senior, and that saved tons of money.

A president is often a victim or a hero due to his predisors policies. Bill was just lucky.

Back
Top Bottom