• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Final Debate

Glowpun

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Any bets on tonight's debate?

1. What could be those surprises that the Trump camp is claiming?

2. How will Hillary react?

3. Prediction: Trump will do better than expected--maybe; Clinton the opposite--maybe. This is Trump's last opportunity--maybe?

I am going to watch, Dont have any expectations, however:

Hillary should be almost all about an appeal to our better natures.

Trump should not even try to defend himself, or talk about Hillary, he should be all about the class war that the vast middle of America lost, and what to do about it.

I dont expect either to follow my good advice.

Trump should not even try to defend himself, or talk about Hillary, he should be all about the class war that the vast middle of America lost, and what to do about it.

AMAZING!!!! I could not agree with you more. Your advice is perfect.

I do not know about Clinton - but I would bet the farm that Trump does not do as you instruct.

AMAZING!!!! I could not agree with you more. Your advice is perfect.

I do not know about Clinton - but I would bet the farm that Trump does not do as you instruct.

:shock:

What's amazing?

I'm a smart person.

You are a smart person too, right?

I agree very much with your thoughts on what they should do.

But I do think Hillary will do as she should. I think tonight for her will be mostly about doing a 4th quarter prevent defense, with occasional mild but dignified jabs at Trump.

Who knows what Trump will do. The thing is: Trump really has many good general subjects that are winners. Hell, it's a change year like hasn't been seen in our lifetimes, and he's against a very weak and hobbled establishment candidate. The real question then, is why won't he put her away instead of screwing around?

Only Trump knows the answer to that.

3. Prediction: Trump will do better than expected--maybe; Clinton the opposite--maybe. This is Trump's last opportunity--maybe?

As usual what happens all depends on if Trump's handlers were able to beat into him to not be so thin skinned. If Hillary gets under that uber thin skin, we will see what we saw the last two debates. Trump lashing out and tossing conspiracy-laden red meat for his followers while dropping like a stone in the polls.

The only prediction I can make is that, whatever each candidate does or says, the mainstream media will say she won and their bogus polls will pump her up above 50%.

I predict the establishment media will give it to Clinton no matter what happens or how uproarious Clinton critics or Trump and his supporters get.

Well - here's one thing I think we *will* find-out, tonight:

Mr. Trump will broadcast his intentions on the race!

He will either come-out and make an attempt to broaden his appeal, in order to attempt to continue to win the Presidency. Or he will sow the seeds of discontent - exposing a candidate that's given-up hope in competing.

I hope Trump doesn't drag us through the gutter again.

How many times do you think he'll say "disaster"? Or "rigged"? Or "crooked"?

I would rather hear their positions on Social Security, Medicare, what they plan on doing about immigration, health care, and the like. I don't want to hear general platitudes, "I will bring jobs!" I want to hear the outline of the PLAN to do something. We ALL want more jobs, for gosh sakes. How easy to say you'll bring jobs. But HOW is what I want to hear.

I hope we don't hear about ISIS, any more. It's way too complicated for a debate, and most Americans don't know what's going on, anyway. Heck, even the experts have trouble keeping up with what is what in different areas of the world. We ALL want to get rid of Isis and terrorism.

I want to hear solutions and propositions and positions. I want to hear more than general disdain for the opponent.

As usual what happens all depends on if Trump's handlers were able to beat into him to not be so thin skinned. If Hillary gets under that uber thin skin, we will see what we saw the last two debates. Trump lashing out and tossing conspiracy-laden red meat for his followers while dropping like a stone in the polls.
Wonder if he will be in her background like last time
Mark 4.20
If this video is not appropriate I Apple-O-Jize

Whenever Hill tries to rile up [and you know she will] the little Trump, as Newt puts it, Big Trump should keep coming back to, hmmmm...which persona is saying that Hillary, the one for public or the one for private consumption? Any answer she gives he ought to hit her with that, not hard, just soft, paced, smooth and even tempered.

Just a question, Hillary, that we are all wondering out here, which one are you telling us... and which is the truth?

Whenever Hill tries to rile up [and you know she will] the little Trump, as Newt puts it, Big Trump should keep coming back to, hmmmm...which persona is saying that Hillary, the one for public or the one for private consumption? Any answer she gives he ought to hit her with that, not hard, just soft, paced, smooth and even tempered.

Just a question, Hillary, that we are all wondering out here, which one are you telling us... and which is the truth?

Politicians are in the uncomfortable position of having to be all things to all people, from the eggheads at MIT, to 20 somethings in Cyberville, to the rural crackers to Smallville, to Wall St fat cats, to the white supremacists in Confederateville. Sure they give them different lines, what else are they going to do, tell the truth? Most could not hear the truth, they would simply discard that candidate, and go for the one with the more upbeat and problemless spin.

Politicians are in the uncomfortable position of having to be all things to all people, from the eggheads at MIT, to 20 somethings in Cyberville, to the rural crackers to Smallville, to Wall St fat cats, to the white supremacists in Confederateville. Sure they give them different lines, what else are they going to do, tell the truth? Most could not hear the truth, they would simply discard that candidate, and go for the one with the more upbeat and problemless spin.

Yes...some politicians will say whatever they think the particular group they are talking to want to hear...some politicians even tell some groups what the politician really feels. Hillary doesn't tell anybody what she really feels...just what they want to hear.

But yeah...your point is well made. People wanting to be told the truth?? What a concept!

The debate will go like this.

1) Trump will call Hillary a Lesbian.

2) Hillary will call Trump a **** smoker.

3) Trump will grab Hillary's *****.

4) Hillary will grab Trump's *****.

5) Trump and Hillary will get a room.

6) Debate is over. It is called a tie, because one of them tied the other up in the hotel room. Nobody's saying who tied who up, but the predominant theory is that Trump and Hillary took turns.

7) TV cameras black out due to censorship laws but a XXX movie will be released the following year. It will be a western called "Blazing Zippers"..

Last edited:

That wold involve a medical procedure that has never been performed before. A complete moral and personality transplant. If successful HRC would be next

Nothing good, not well, prediction... more SNL material.

Anything else?

Please shut the **** up this time audience. Thank you.

Drinking game? We need to agree on key words.

kick_this_pig.jpg

Shhhhh.....the debate is starting now.

Hillary will take the high road and Trump will take the low road and she'll be in the oval office before he.

Back
Top Bottom