• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Final Debate

The stupid bitch is still trotting out that old chestnut fictional "Clinton surplus". Will the MSM fact check that? Not holding my breath.

Great side story....

Sitting here watching the debate with my 15 year old daughter. She said "Dad, now its warm in here!" I utter out headed to the AC controls "Women!... sigh!" She returns with a straight face and quickly... "Don't be Trump!"

:lol:

She's got my vote!

Another whopper from Hillary about Obama cutting the debt! Duh, he created it.

OMG!!! She just said that she won't add a penny to the debt! Who the hell believes that?

Her plan adds less to the debt than Trump's, but it still adds to the debt.

Putin evil, lets not ever praise Putin. :lamo Since when have liberals cared about Russia? Oh right, since they became an easy target to take heat off of Hillary.

He could be praising Kim Jong Un...and you'd still think he was the messiah.

Tax credits for small businesses will help offset the cost of higher minium wage.

Trump sure as hell didn't pay his fair share in taxes.

how do you know? how much tax has Trump paid over his lifetime to the US government?

to state governments? what is a fair share? to me its this

what is the average tax payment from a citizen? if you pay more you pay more than your fair share. if you have paid less-than you aren't.

You see I don't buy into the from each according to their ability nonsense

Free college for everyone "doesn't add a penny to the debt"? GTFOutta here.

Trump:

America invested in solar panels and it was a disaster. (Sep 2016)
Green energy is just an expensive feel-good for tree-huggers. (Nov 2015)
We have 2 trillion barrels of oil; enough for 283 years. (Nov 2015)
Offered to oversee response to 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill. (Sep 2015)
Wind energy projects are industrial monstrosities. (Sep 2015)
Windmills are destroying shorelines all over the world. (Aug 2015)
Solar hasn't caught on because it has a 32-year payback. (Aug 2015)
Maybe some climate change is manmade, but not all. (Jun 2015)
Climate change is a hoax. (Jun 2015)
No Cap-and-Tax: oil is this country's lifeblood. (Dec 2011)
Jobs will slump until our lifeblood--oil--is cheap again. (Dec 2011)
Enough natural gas in Marcellus Shale for 110 year supply. (Dec 2011)
Libya: No oil, no support; no exceptions. (Dec 2011)
It's incredible how slowly we're drilling for oil. (Mar 2011)
We need nuclear energy, and we need a lot of it fast. (Mar 2011)
Oil is the lifeblood of all economies. (Apr 2010)
Green buildings take 40 years to get investment back. (Sep 2008)

Clinton:

I support fracking if environmental protections are all met. (Mar 2016)
Get tough with energy speculators and with OPEC cartel. (May 2008)
Gas tax holiday, paid for by windfall oil tax. (May 2008)
GovWatch: Gas tax holiday saves $8B; but that’s 64 cents/day. (May 2008)
Investigate gas price manipulation; add windfall profits tax. (Apr 2008)
FactCheck: Yes, FTC is investigating gas price manipulation. (Apr 2008)
$650 for help with energy bills to those who can’t afford it. (Jan 2008)
FactCheck: Oil & gas giveaways stripped from final 2005 Bill. (Jan 2008)
Investigate & move toward energy efficiency and conservation. (Oct 2007)
Opposes Yucca Mountain; earthquake fault goes under it. (Sep 2007)
End Big Oil tax break; $50 billion for strategic energy fund. (Jul 2007)
Agnostic about nuclear power until waste & cost issue solved. (Jul 2007)
FactCheck: There was no Big Oil tax break under Bush-Cheney. (Jul 2007)
Energy Independence 2020: $50B for Strategic Energy Fund. (Jun 2007)
$50B strategic energy fund from taxing oil companies. (Oct 2006)
Remove energy dependence on countries who would harm us. (Jun 2006)
Supports oil reserve release & fund conservation. (Oct 2000)

that's still WAY too many. One of the biggest problems we have is wasted overlap combined with one hand not knowing what the other is doing. That was a main problem behind 9-11. Too many agencies and stuff got lost between the NSA and CIA and FBI and some of the other agencies that I bet few if any of us have ever heard of

Ok and that's fine when talking about the govt agencies but she was talking about civilian intelligence agencies which suspect the Russians to be behind the DNC hack. I recall numerous private agencies (such as crowdstrike) that came to such conclusions.

She sure does want a lot.

I wonder how she's going to pay for all of it?

Oh...wait...she won't.

Another whopper from Hillary about Obama cutting the debt! Duh, he created it.

She didn't say that.

She said deficit. Good god man. Pay attention.

And Obama "created" the debt... what a bunch of lying partisan nonsense.

Trump seems calmer than before, and reasonably on topic, compared to the prior debates.

But man, those generalities!

He's worse than I thought. He honestly thinks India's economy can be compared to America's. We are in a completely different stage of development.

The stupid bitch is still trotting out that old chestnut fictional "Clinton surplus". Will the MSM fact check that? Not holding my breath.

There were projected surpluses, but my question how could we have surpluses when we were hitting a recession as Bush took office? Remember Clinton bitching about Bush talking down the economy during the campaign?

He wanted to spend way more, and Gingrich wouldn't give in, since he was dealing from a position of strength. Now she wants to take credit for it. What a loser.

We're going to have more free trade than now...

*bashes NAFTA*

I remember Ross Perot warning about NAFTA, basically saying "You will be hearing a giant sucking sound of jobs leaving the country". IMO, the giant experiment has failed, and us lab rats want a "re-do".

Hey Trump, India is practically a third world country you dumbass. That is why it can grow at such a high rate. No large developed country's economy on earth grows at 8% a year.

Ok and that's fine when talking about the govt agencies but she was talking about civilian intelligence agencies which suspect the Russians to be behind the DNC hack. I recall numerous private agencies (such as crowdstrike) that came to such conclusions.

I'll be honest, I worked for the federal government for 24 years-albeit not as an intelligence operative but as a law enforcement attorney. I had NO IDEA there were 17 government intelligence agencies. Unbelievable

Trump is still trotting out Bill's old fictional chestnuts, too

Back
Top Bottom