• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's getting harder for criminals to commit election fraud...

Gonna suck for Trump if it's harder for him and his gaggle of criminals to commit election fraud, then.

And throwing out ballots from legitimate voters because they forgot to put the date, or put the incorrect date, on the ballot accomplishes that how, exactly?
The good thing is that they do allow people to fix their ballots if they make a mistake. This is why I encourage people to vote early if at all possible, including by mail. That way they have time to fix their ballot if they do make a mistake. (I forgot what it's called. I know some states don't allow this.)

The good thing is that they do allow people to fix their ballots if they make a mistake. This is why I encourage people to vote early if at all possible, including by mail. That way they have time to fix their ballot if they do make a mistake. (I forgot what it's called. I know some states don't allow this.)

It's called "curing" your ballot. (y)

And there isn't one thing at all wrong with that, even if it was true, because all you are stating is, more people voted, they chose Biden.
Not a damned thing at all wrong with that.

The bugaboo about "ballot harvesting" from the 2020 Election proved a total non starter from start to finish.

No mass amounts of illegal ballot harvesting could be proven and in no way was any of the absentee ballots anywhere in that election seen as invalid or as attempts at fraud.

Some states still allow ballot harvesting.
I don't get the ballot harvesting gripe. If the ballots themselves are fraudulent, it matters not whether they are dropped off at once or one at a time. They are fraudulent ballots. They will be detected.

As far as legitimate ballots go, we have the same scenario. If the ballots are legitimate, what difference does it make how they are transported to a mail or drop box?

If I were a mail carrier, I'd be perplexed as to how I could be a paid ballot harvester by day, but off duty, I can carry only my own ballot.

As long as ballots are properly handled and delivered, nothing else matters. The human element exists everywhere. A dishonest ballot harvester tossing votes in the trash is no more likely than a dishonest mail carrier doing the same. And since ballots can be tracked online, the likelihood of such dishonesty going undetected is slim to none.

There have to be limits. You can't pull up to a drop box with a trailer full of ballots. Reasonable limits exist; family, house members, disabled or otherwise unable to mail the ballots. I'm fine with all of it anywhere they choose to allow it. What makes absolutely no sense, and what has essentially turned into propaganda, is that Democrats cheat using ballot harvesting. It's nonsense, accepted by the vulnerable without question, thus a perfect ploy for MAGA.

Gonna suck for Trump if it's harder for him and his gaggle of criminals to commit election fraud, then.
Guess more MAGATS from Pennsylvania will need to hurry down to The Villages in Florida!

It sure is......

Judge rules Georgia Republican Party vice chairman voted illegally​

If you actually read the opinion, it is a good opinion and the majority gave a hint to the direction this case should go... Stay tuned...

Because we hold the date requirement for casting a mail in ballot is not covered by, and thus does not violate, theMateriality Provision, we reverse the District Court’s order and remand for it to consider the merits of the Plaintiffs’ equal protection challenge.

Man…if only USPS could stamp mail with a date so we would know when it was received by….

Oh wait.

And considering USPS does that on MAIL IN BALLOTS…this all boils down to a means for the GOP to disqualify votes.

No more, no less.

This won’t be the end of this. 🤷‍♀️

Man…if only USPS could stamp mail with a date so we would know when it was received by….

Oh wait.

And considering USPS does that on MAIL IN BALLOTS…this all boils down to a means for the GOP to disqualify votes.

No more, no less.

This won’t be the end of this. 🤷‍♀️

Yeah, wouldn't it be amazing if we had some foolproof way of knowing when mail was received?

As of like 1661 or something?

...at least, in Pennsylvania.

Of course, the criminals aren't beaten yet. They still have other election fraud tactics they can use, such as stuffing drop boxes with thousands of bogus ballots. But this ruling demands that they handwrite a valid date on every single one of them.

It's getting harder for criminals to commit election fraud...​

You need to tell your cult leader this, it might upset his plans.

In Arizona the mail in ballot is barcoded to the registered voter who requested the early ballot.
There is a data check to ensure a person voting by mail does not vote twice by voting in person.

It is past time the Trumper supporters to move on. Improving voting system is fine. Wanting changes because your candidate lost is not a reason.
In Arizona the voting laws are still being written by the GOP. Seems they must have really messed up back in 2020. :giggle:

In Arizona the mail in ballot is barcoded to the registered voter who requested the early ballot.
There is a data check to ensure a person voting by mail does not vote twice by voting in person.

It is past time the Trumper supporters to move on. Improving voting system is fine. Wanting changes because your candidate lost is not a reason.
In Arizona the voting laws are still being written by the GOP. Seems they must have really messed up back in 2020. :giggle:
Utah is mail only, and it has a Republican trifecta in state government. Federal? All six Republicans. The sexfecta.

Where are the cheating Democrats?

I'm curious. Not asking you, but maybe @Mycroft can clue us in.

If I incorrectly date a ballot, but the date falls within the allowed range, does it still count? No one can possibly know when I signed and dated the ballot unless I post-date the ballot so that it appears signed after it was mailed. Then they would know. IOW, do poll workers crosscheck the postmarks with the handwritten dates? If the ballots still count, then I'd encourage everyone to post-date their ballots to two days after they are mailed. This would show the stupidity of the law.
It doesn't matter what you do if you don't live in PA.

"Voter fraud" was investigated, ad nauseum in 60 cases. All were thrown out. There was no "Democrat voter fraud". But keep trying to push the "Big Lie".

Also, "you are dismissed!".
Who said anything about voter fraud?

Then what’s the point of the lawsuit?

Other than the obvious attempt to disqualify otherwise valid votes.
Prevent election fraud.

Utah is mail only, and it has a Republican trifecta in state government. Federal? All six Republicans. The sexfecta.

Where are the cheating Democrats?

Most of the complaints from mail in voting comes from Trump supporters. My question is if the election was so rigged how did some MAGA GOP get elected? Wouldn't the election be rigged against the likes of Eli Crane (AZ), Gosar (AZ). They both won. Eli for the first time.

If we had only in person voting and Trump lost there would be those who would claim the election was rigged somehow. it is all bs. The evidence does not support that election fraud theory.

I have asked a couple of Trump supporters for links to the evidence on election fraud. I get crickets. They cannot/will not provide a link to a source. I suspect I know why.

Back
Top Bottom