• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's getting harder for criminals to commit election fraud...

Mycroft

Genius is where you find it.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
...at least, in Pennsylvania.

Of course, the criminals aren't beaten yet. They still have other election fraud tactics they can use, such as stuffing drop boxes with thousands of bogus ballots. But this ruling demands that they handwrite a valid date on every single one of them.

Of course, the criminals aren't beaten yet. They still have other election fraud tactics they can use, such as stuffing drop boxes with thousands of bogus ballots. But this ruling demands that they handwrite a valid date on every single one of them.

Shame you can't prove any of that but you certainly like the idea of trashing voters' rights on technicalities if it helps your criminal.

Somebody forgets to date the ballot and they expect their vote to still count? OMG! That's insane!

I say they should go further than just not counting their vote. Anyone who fails to put a valid date on their ballot should be immediately arrested and charged with election fraud. Then prosecuted and sentenced to prison. We must have election integrity! (/SARCASM)

A. Why does the date on the ballot matter?
B. Bogus ballots are not counted.

I guess you missed Montana where they threw out the voter suppression laws enacted by the wingnuts and magidiots after the 2020 big lie from the malignant narcissist scumbag piece of shit liar grifter rapist and seditionist.

Shame you can't prove any of that but you certainly like the idea of trashing voters' rights on technicalities if it helps your criminal.
This ruling doesn't prevent anyone from voting.

You should list out everyone ever convicted of election fraud, and we can see which party is most culpable.

I guess you missed Montana where they threw out the voter suppression laws enacted by the wingnuts and magidiots after the 2020 big lie from the malignant narcissist scumbag piece of shit liar grifter rapist and seditionist.
Deflection noted...and rejected.

You are dismissed.

You realize, of course, that it's impossible to take seriously claims of voter integrity from those who reject the results of free and fair elections.

???

Can't prove what? That court DID, in fact, make that ruling.

No "voter's rights" are trashed by this ruling.

Somebody forgets to date the ballot and they expect their vote to still count? OMG! That's insane!
Yes. It is insane when people fail to abide by the law and still expect their vote to count.

I say they should go further than just not counting their vote. Anyone who fails to put a valid date on their ballot should be immediately arrested and charged with election fraud. Then prosecuted and sentenced to prison. We must have election integrity! (/SARCASM)
Sarcasm noted...and rejected.

You are dismissed.

This ruling doesn't prevent anyone from voting.
It's the counting part that matters, and that's where you want to come in. As long as they sign it, it should count. Criminal cons always looking for nefarious ways to stop their losing. This does sound like a push from those radical con lunatics who wanted illegal alternative electors in PA in 2020 based on their despicable lies.
Having said all that, the instructions are clear, MAKE SURE YOU SIGN AND DATE YOUR MAIL-IN BALLOT IN PA!

???

Can't prove what? That court DID, in fact, make that ruling.

No "voter's rights" are trashed by this ruling.
You playing What? Who me? now regarding your made up stolen election BS? I also see more of your no we're not, you are nonsense regarding who the criminals are. Sooo tiresome. :rolleyes:

The last election proved that corrupt leftist judges can just allow the rat election authorities to subvert existing state laws. Nothing will change.

It's the counting part that matters, and that's where you want to come in. As long as they sign it, it should count.
Even if they sign it AFTER the polls close? Should it still be counted?

If there's no date, nobody has any idea when it was signed.

Criminal cons always looking for nefarious ways to stop their losing. This does sound like a push from those radical con lunatics who wanted illegal alternative electors in PA in 2020 based on their despicable lies.
This has nothing to do with winning or losing. It's about following the law.

Having said all that, the instructions are clear, MAKE SURE YOU SIGN AND DATE YOUR MAIL-IN BALLOT IN PA!
Exactly.

The last election proved that corrupt leftist judges can just allow the rat election authorities to subvert existing state laws. Nothing will change.
If only you could have proved your claims but you couldn't... in 60 tries! :rolleyes: I'm calling BS.

You playing What? Who me? now regarding your made up stolen election BS? I also see more of your no we're not, you are nonsense regarding who the criminals are. Sooo tiresome. :rolleyes:
yawn...

Sorry, this isn't about me. It's about a court ruling.

You are dismissed.

Every vote counts, so count every vote.

You have never, not even once, produced any tangible evidence of any voting fraud in the 2020 elections.

Ask Kari Lake what happens when you make endless, baseless claims of voter fraud...

DP's 2020 Chief Election Denier found a case before the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.

Woohoo. That's really big time.

totally ignores the 60 court cases lost by Trump after the 2020 election

Sending a mail in ballot doesn’t make a person a criminal good lord

yawn...

Sorry, this isn't about me. It's about a court ruling.

You are dismissed.
It's about you calling the left criminals when clearly you can't prove it, and you have shown a propensity for siding with obvious, and in some cases (proven fraud) criminals. It's called hypocrisy. You are dismissed!

Yes. It is insane when people fail to abide by the law and still expect their vote to count.

Trump is a rapist, criminal fraud, and traitor. But not only does he want his vote to count, but he has the temerity to want to run the whole country. Where is your outrage over that?

O M G !!

Now all the people filling out false ballots will have to put a date on them!

Yeah .... that oughta put a stop to election fraud.
🤣😂🤣

BTW, did the sneakers come yet? Spring is upon us, so I'm sure you're itching to fly your flag.

Back
Top Bottom