• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It's getting harder for criminals to commit election fraud...

Every vote counts, so count every vote.

You have never, not even once, produced any tangible evidence of any voting fraud in the 2020 elections.

Ask Kari Lake what happens when you make endless, baseless claims of voter fraud...
Well, every properly cast vote which followed all election procedures in place where the vote was cast and was cast by a legal voter - should count.

...at least, in Pennsylvania.

Of course, the criminals aren't beaten yet. They still have other election fraud tactics they can use, such as stuffing drop boxes with thousands of bogus ballots. But this ruling demands that they handwrite a valid date on every single one of them.

I agree that people should date their mail-in ballot for it to be counted. But there isn't any evidence that ballot stuffing with "bogus ballots" occurred during the 2020 election. Link

DP's 2020 Chief Election Denier found a case before the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.

Woohoo. That's really big time.

totally ignores the 60 court cases lost by Trump after the 2020 election
Those 60 cases you keep talking about do not affect the 2024 election. This case does.

Sending a mail in ballot doesn’t make a person a criminal good lord
Stuffing a drop box with illegal ballots and then counting them does make a person a criminal.

I agree that people should date their mail-in ballot for it to be counted. But there isn't any evidence that ballot stuffing with "bogus ballots" occurred during the 2020 election. Link
The issue of this thread isn't ballot stuffing, though, in my opinion, that does...and will...happen. The fact is, thousands of illegal ballots have been counted.

From the court's ruling...

But in the November 2020 and November 2022 elections, thousands of Pennsylvania mail-in voters did not comply with the date requirement. Some voters omitted the date altogether, others put shortened or obviously incorrect dates. As county boards took different approaches to enforcing the date requirement, litigation began, and the Materiality Provision took center stage.​

Yeah, great idea. Foolproof. Look...

Today is 3/28/24. I signed my ballot and wrote 3/27/24 for the date. Foolproof!!!
shrug...

As far as I know, you don't have anything to worry about. I haven't heard of a court ruling about Nevada. You can still, presumably, leave the date off your ballot and it'll still be counted.

Of course, the criminals aren't beaten yet. They still have other election fraud tactics they can use, such as stuffing drop boxes with thousands of bogus ballots. But this ruling demands that they handwrite a valid date on every single one of them.

What does a date on the ballot do to mean it is valid?
Ballots are sent out during a window of time before the election, and if returned before the election what would it matter if it was dated or not?

Ballots are sent out during a window of time before the election, and if returned before the election what would it matter if it was dated or not?
Exactly. What if the postmark says 11/2/24, but the ballot says 12/2/24? :unsure:

Honest mistake? Or ELECTION FRAUD!!!

According to PA law...it matters.

Well, that's bad news for MAGAts then...

No. I clearly and concisely addressed your comment.
My comment went right over your head. You addressed nothing. I can put any date I want on a ballot. That's a big "duh" that seemed to evade you.

If I sign your ballot, it will get flagged at signature verification. If I mark a ballot as signed on the 28th when it was actually signed on the 29th, there is no way anyone can know.

Great idea you got. Foolproof!!!!

You are dismissed.

The last election proved that corrupt leftist judges can just allow the rat election authorities to subvert existing state laws. Nothing will change.
You mean those orange rapist appointed judges?

Sending a mail in ballot doesn’t make a person a criminal good lord
MAGAts showing us they want to disenfranchise our military voters.

It’s getting harder for election deniers to find things to complain about.

If Trump loses the election in November, they will find something

According to PA law...it matters.
You claim that it will make election fraud harder. why will it? You have no idea because it is a stupid law designed to make stupid people think that they are doing something to prevent a crime that they can't even show happened.
Congrats you have been fooled for the 1000th time over this.

Yeah, great idea. Foolproof. Look...

Today is 3/28/24. I signed my ballot and wrote 3/27/24 for the date. Foolproof!!!
I've filled out ballots and then not bothered to mail them for a week or so after. Does that make me a fraud?

Back
Top Bottom