• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump is selling $60 Bibles as he seeks funds for for campaign, legal bills

He hasn't "made" any money yet off the stock. I think this was not unexpected for the rollout as there were certain to be many Trump supporters buying shares and some bigger traders buying shares to position themselves to take advantage of the current popularity of this meme stock. But we'll see what happens when the financial realities catch up with fantasy. Truth Social only generated actual revenues of 3 to 4 million while losing ten times that amount of money. You can be certain that the New York Times generates revenues many times greater and that the number of subscribers, users, and followers on social media by far dwarfs those of Truth Social.
He will make money we just don't know exactly how much. 👍

Look out, the price of Bibles are going up!

Meanwhile, Trump can't get a single former Republican president or vice president, including his own, to campaign for him or even endorse him!
Quayle, Bush, Cheney, Pence. Oh-for-four!

Last edited:

Blasphemy is the act of showing disrespect to God or something holy, or saying or doing something that shows this disrespect. It can also refer to offensive ideas in other areas. For example, blasphemy can include: Saying something bad about a god, Taking the Lord's name in vain, Questioning a religious institution, and Insulting something sacred.

And yet Evangelicals will lap this up despite its blatancy.
The second seal of the apocalypse just broke.... ✌️

All the screeching over Trump selling Bibles is just another leftwing phony outrage, aka a distraction.

Btw, the God Bless the USA Bible will also include a page dedicated to the Constitution, the Pledge of Allegiance and a handwritten chorus to ‘God Bless The USA’ by Lee Greenwood.

Also, just so you know,

However, as the article states,

Sorry but by any description it is still pandering and grifting

Your ignorance of the facts is noted

Yeah....that's a load of crap. All one has to do is look back in history....here's one example...the National Enquirer (of all "media") busting Gary Hart. We could talk about the Pentagon Papers, Watergate, Packwood, etc. Just to name a few more famous ones.

You post is pretty much weak sauce.
I'm talking about the 1800s and early 1900s before radio, television and the internet.

What does being a college kid have to do with anything? And it's not like you answered what Joe Biden's crimes were. And last time I checked, Hunter has no place in the federal government (unlike some Trump children) nor is the president himself.
You obviously didn't watch the hearing last week. I mention college kids because many of them are gullible and ignorant.

In other words, you can’t show any wrongdoing by Joe Biden, so you pivot to Hunter Biden, who isn’t running for anything.
You didn't watch the hearing.

All the screeching over Trump selling Bibles is just another leftwing phony outrage, aka a distraction.

Btw, the God Bless the USA Bible will also include a page dedicated to the Constitution, the Pledge of Allegiance and a handwritten chorus to ‘God Bless The USA’ by Lee Greenwood.

Also, just so you know,

However, as the article states,

In other words, TFG is selling public domain material for $60.

You didn't watch the hearing.
The Comer hears uncovered no wrongdoing by Joe Biden. Maybe YOU didn't watch.

House Republicans won’t take ‘no evidence’ for an answer in impeachment inquiry

In other words, you can’t show any wrongdoing by Joe Biden, so you pivot to Hunter Biden, who isn’t running for anything.

"Crass" is just the start. How can the evangelicals NOT see this as sacrilegious, blasphemous, desecrating, and sinful?

This morning I asked my good Catholic wife what she thought about it.

She shook her head and said, “Fecking idiots. I’m embarrassed for my faith and my country.”

It is according to the Breaking New Guidelines. Just because you don't think factual reporting that cuts against your grain isn't credible, doesn't make it so.

MSNBC is not a news organization at all, it's just a cog in the Democrat propaganda machine. Without Trump they wouldn't exist.

A true Bible Trumper.

Except his website say's that this is not political and no money will be used for political campaigns. Hmmm. So, where is the money going? Probably to feed "starving Americans" or towards a "wall." I would hate to think that the money is simply go straight into Trump's draining pockets so that he can pay his lawyers to keep bumbling his court cases. That would be so unlike the Grifter-in-Chief. "Get your merch here..."

Picture1.jpg1711640054147.png1711640153627.png

It is according to the Breaking New Guidelines. Just because you don't think factual reporting that cuts against your grain isn't credible, doesn't make it so.
Their facts are group think. No alternate opinions are allowed. The rules don't say I have to accept their propaganda.

SCOTUS banned the death penalty for minors in 2005. That’s as close as they’ve been come to eliminating capital punishment and the Court made the right decision in that case. A far cry from Biden openly promoting and facilitating abortion.
And yet, the Catechism would require SCOTUS to ban -- and if not ban - stay each and every execution in the country regardless of age. Indeed, the sanctity of life is the sanctity of life regardless of age. As such, the so-called Catholic Supreme Court Justices are NOT - by your logic - "good" Catholics.

And yet, the Catechism would require SCOTUS to ban -- and if not ban - stay each and every execution in the country regardless of age. Indeed, the sanctity of life is the sanctity of life regardless of age. As such, the so-called Catholic Supreme Court Justices are NOT - by your logic - "good" Catholics.
They are compelled to do that if it is within their power to do so. It is not. SCOTUS cannot randomly declare the death penalty to be unlawful wholesale. Biden can refrain from promoting abortion and facilitating abortion.

Back
Top Bottom