• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton Campaign on Suicide Watch.....

Things are bad for Hillary. So bad.....they even had to call Bill Clinton back to stump for her. This is how desperate her Team is.

What do you think this says? Didn't she say she was suppose to be The Champion of the left? Why does the Champ need to be defended? What happened to Hillary being a strong woman feminist?

Why does she have to have her spouse come to save the little ole lady, once again? What happened?

It's a matter of charisma. Bill Clinton was able to get away with almost anything. Hillary on the other hand has no charisma. She has the personality of a rabid porcupine. She is hoping Bubba can rescue her campaign.

Greetings, nota bene. :2wave:

I was reminded today that they were politely told to return all the items they took from the White House to use in their own home when they left office. I had forgotten about that. :shock:

Actually they were not the first who attempted to move the white house into their own home. LBJ and wife carted off truck and helicopter loads.[/QUOTE]

Greetings, ObamacareFail. :2wave:

I sure didn't know that! After living with stuff for a while, do they begin to think it's theirs. . . or what causes that mindset? Which makes me wonder - do they bring some of their own furnishings when they move into the WH, if only for their living quarters? Family photos and favored knick-knacks I can understand - monogrammed dinnerware with the seal of the US can't be mistaken for anything but what it is! Thank goodness there are people who keep track of things like that, but can you imagine the embarrassment of the person who has to tell the former POTUS and his family to return things they took that don't belong to them? :shock:

Actually they were not the first who attempted to move the white house into their own home. LBJ and wife carted off truck and helicopter loads.

I sure didn't know that! After living with stuff for a while, do they begin to think it's theirs. . . or what causes that mindset? Which makes me wonder - do they bring some of their own furnishings when they move into the WH, if only for their living quarters? Family photos and favored knick-knacks I can understand - monogrammed dinnerware with the seal of the US can't be mistaken for anything but what it is! Thank goodness there are people who keep track of things like that, but
can you imagine the embarrassment of the person who has to tell the former POTUS and his family to return things they took that don't belong to them?
:shock:

Heh. They should send me in. I'd have no problem at all with demanding that stuff, and berating them all the while. Of course, I'd be polite. But I'd be leaving with all of it and an apology, and maybe some of their stuff too just for the hell of it. I fully expect that when Obama leaves office WH stuff will show up on Ebay. It's the next logical step.

The State Department is under the control of the Obama Administration...that is, the White House. Especially when you consider nobody knew anything about private servers till long after Hillary was gone from the State Department.

Somehow, I don't think Kerry has the balls to take on Hillary without the okay from Obama and his people.

No, it was the administration. The hacker revealed that Hillary had one. The hacker didn't reveal that it was the only one she had.
What? Your post literally does not agree with your narrative
:doh
No, it was the administration. The hacker revealed that Hillary had one. The hacker didn't reveal that it was the only one she had. :confused:
But anyways here you go:
Hacked Emails Show Hillary Clinton Was Receiving Advice at a Private Email Account From Banned, Obama-Hating Former Staffer

What? Your post literally does not agree with your narrative
:doh
No, it was the administration. The hacker revealed that Hillary had one. The hacker didn't reveal that it was the only one she had. :confused:
But anyways here you go:
Hacked Emails Show Hillary Clinton Was Receiving Advice at a Private Email Account From Banned, Obama-Hating Former Staffer
t

Yes, but all that has nothing to do with the seemingly innocuous State Department request. My post agrees exactly with what I've been trying to explain to you. The administration knew, along with some in State, that Clinton was using this system. How could they not? It's simply not possible. That some remote hacker revealed that such an account existed didn't mean all that much unless that was the only account that existed. State confirmed that such an account was indeed the only existing one. That's the crucial and tacit admission simply by their request. It was only then that the hacker's claims received some justified attention. Such a thing gets national security attention at that point.

t

Yes, but all that has nothing to do with the seemingly innocuous State Department request. My post agrees exactly with what I've been trying to explain to you. The administration knew, along with some in State, that Clinton was using this system. How could they not? It's simply not possible.
Well no duh.... They sent her emails......... They however did not "expose it"..

That some remote hacker revealed that such an account existed didn't mean all that much unless that was the only account that existed.
What?

State confirmed that such an account was indeed the only existing one.
Secret was out.. Was never about "she used only one account", even tho she used 2-3 I think, but relied on the same server.... It was about she was conducting official government business using a private server...

That's the crucial and tacit admission simply by their request. It was only then that the hacker's claims received some justified attention. Such a thing gets national security attention at that point.
So your whole point of "It started at the WH", was that the state department officially confirmed it? Thats pretty silly..

Actually they were not the first who attempted to move the white house into their own home. LBJ and wife carted off truck and helicopter loads.

I sure didn't know that! After living with stuff for a while, do they begin to think it's theirs. . . or what causes that mindset? Which makes me wonder - do they bring some of their own furnishings when they move into the WH, if only for their living quarters? Family photos and favored knick-knacks I can understand - monogrammed dinnerware with the seal of the US can't be mistaken for anything but what it is! Thank goodness there are people who keep track of things like that, but can you imagine the embarrassment of the person who has to tell the former POTUS and his family to return things they took that don't belong to them? :shock:

There are two kinds of first families. Those that go in understanding that they are public servants....and those who think they are royalty. Bill and Hillary certainly fall into the latter category, just as LBJ did. Their entire adult lives revolved around one day becoming president. They see everyone else as the "little people", "peasants", or servants. They even expect secret service agents to carry their bags for them.

There are two kinds of first families. Those that go in understanding that they are public servants....and those who think they are royalty. Bill and Hillary certainly fall into the latter category, just as LBJ did. Their entire adult lives revolved around one day becoming president. They see everyone else as the "little people", "peasants", or servants. They even expect secret service agents to carry their bags for them.

So that explains almost all Republican and or Conservative career politicians how? (no no no no you ignore those or they are "not conservative" or "RINOs") :roll:

Well no duh.... They sent her emails......... They however did not "expose it"..

So you knew about it before State made the request, but didn't tell anyone. Okay.

Perhaps I should use server - doesn't really matter how many accounts are on it.

Secret was out.. Was never about "she used only one account", even tho she used 2-3 I think, but relied on the same server.... It was about she was conducting official government business using a private server...

See above on the server. Nope. It's not illegal to conduct government business on a private server. Foolish perhaps, but not illegal. It is illegal to host classified information on one, whether sent or received, knowingly or unknowingly.

So your whole point of "It started at the WH", was that the state department officially confirmed it? Thats pretty silly..

Yes, I am. The leak to the NYT just happened without anyone involved at all. You're absolutely right.

Yes, I am. The leak to the NYT just happened without anyone involved at all. You're absolutely right.

Sorry, I don't have the name of the person. My wife told me yesterday that an insider said that the private server stuff was leaked by Valerie Jarrett. My understanding is that Obama doesn't want her to win the nomination.

Sorry, I don't have the name of the person. My wife told me yesterday that an insider said that the private server stuff was leaked by Valerie Jarrett. My understanding is that Obama doesn't want her to win the nomination.

Mornin FMW. :2wave: MO doesn't think to highly of Hillary either.

That appears to be the case. Jarrett is the likely source, though she's shrewd enough to not have done so directly. There's little doubt Obama would prefer someone to the political left of Hillary, and the Clinton - Obama relationship is cordial only at the public level. Bill Clinton's help for Obama in 2012 was predicated on Obama's help for Hillary in 2016. That deal is not coming to fruition.

That appears to be the case. Jarrett is the likely source, though she's shrewd enough to not have done so directly. There's little doubt Obama would prefer someone to the political left of Hillary, and the Clinton - Obama relationship is cordial only at the public level. Bill Clinton's help for Obama in 2012 was predicated on Obama's help for Hillary in 2016. That deal is not coming to fruition.

Just saw a story that Jarrett told Andrea Mitchell that the White House told Hillary not to use private email.

“Yes, there were. Yeah, absolutely ... Obviously we want to make sure that we preserve all government records, and so there was guidance given that government business should be done on government emails and that if you did use a private email that it should be turned over.”

Probably just perfunctory ... not expected to be taken seriously ... Valerie would have no reason to damage Hillary at this point ... the Obama Admin never operated that way ... no sir.

Just saw a story that Jarrett told Andrea Mitchell that the White House told Hillary not to use private email.

“Yes, there were. Yeah, absolutely ... Obviously we want to make sure that we preserve all government records, and so there was guidance given that government business should be done on government emails and that if you did use a private email that it should be turned over.”

Probably just perfunctory ... not expected to be taken seriously ... Valerie would have no reason to damage Hillary at this point ... the Obama Admin never operated that way ... no sir.

Absolutely correct. And Ritchie died from old age, too. I mean, he was 77 after all. A fella can't handle constricted air ways and stuff like that once a certain age is achieved. Sad.

Absolutely correct. And Ritchie died from old age, too. I mean, he was 77 after all. A fella can't handle constricted air ways and stuff like that once a certain age is achieved. Sad.

excellent

So you knew about it before State made the request, but didn't tell anyone. Okay.
Did I personally know? I dont know. I dont recall when exactly I first read about the email report. This is not about me. This is about who actually released the report about Hillary using private email and a private server. You claimed it was the WH (State Dept.) but in-fact it was not.
Perhaps I should use server - doesn't really matter how many accounts are on it.
Well the way it kinda works, your email is located at a server no matter what... But its not a private server solely for you like Hillary has.
See above on the server. Nope. It's not illegal to conduct government business on a private server. Foolish perhaps, but not illegal. It is illegal to host classified information on one, whether sent or received, knowingly or unknowingly.
Ok....

"Without anyone involved"? What...?

Did I personally know? I dont know. I dont recall when exactly I first read about the email report. This is not about me. This is about who actually released the report about Hillary using private email and a private server. You claimed it was the WH (State Dept.) but in-fact it was not.

The State department made the official public announcement. The NYT reported it earlier from an anonymous source.

Well the way it kinda works, your email is located at a server no matter what... But its not a private server solely for you like Hillary has.

I know how it works. I simply misspoke.
Ok....

"Without anyone involved"? What...?

You think it's silly, as you said earlier. I think it's silly to be so naive, but you're free to be as naive as you wish. However, none of the events surrounding the news regarding Hilary's server I've mentioned happen without tacit approval of the WH, at the very least. Events available to the public from the State department are carefully reviewed before they are released. And the NYT, whatever their flaws, generally does not run stuff that isn't adequately sourced, even if the source remains unnamed in the release. You can make of that what you want, but I'm tired of going in circles on this with you.

The State department made the official public announcement. The NYT reported it earlier from an anonymous source.
They had to because of the information that was exposed by the hack...

You think it's silly, as you said earlier. I think it's silly to be so naive, but you're free to be as naive as you wish.
I still dont understand how I'm being "naive" here...

However, none of the events surrounding the news regarding Hilary's server I've mentioned happen without tacit approval of the WH, at the very least.
"Tactic approval"? Im sure the WH wants nothing to do with the server controversy, would much rather not have it out in the open, etc.. WH cant approve or not approve of everything that happens in the poltical realm, and this is one of them. Sometimes things get exposed and you have no choice but to acknowledge their existences and try to go from there.

Events available to the public from the State department are carefully reviewed before they are released.
Yea... Hence the review of emails.

And the NYT, whatever their flaws, generally does not run stuff that isn't adequately sourced,
So now we agree it was a hacker that exposed the server?

even if the source remains unnamed in the release. You can make of that what you want, but I'm tired of going in circles on this with you.
I simply asked a question and really didnt get a clear answer...

"Tactic approval"? Im sure the WH wants nothing to do with the server controversy, would much rather not have it out in the open, etc.. WH cant approve or not approve of everything that happens in the poltical realm, and this is one of them. Sometimes things get exposed and you have no choice but to acknowledge their existences and try to go from there.

Some of the leaks that have spurred this on at key points have been traced back to Valerie Jarret, who enjoys a mutual disdain with Hillary.

:shrug:

Some of the leaks that have spurred this on at key points have been traced back to Valerie Jarret, who enjoys a mutual disdain with Hillary.

:shrug:

Is this proven?

Is this proven?

Is that the equivalent of the claim that Hillary did nothing wrong by storing classified data on an unclassified network because she hasn't been convicted yet?

No. But the preponderance of what evidence is available supports it, and given what else we know, it is plausible.

Is that the equivalent of the claim that Hillary did nothing wrong by storing classified data on an unclassified network because she hasn't been convicted yet?
Did I say that?
No. But the preponderance of what evidence is available supports it, and given what else we know, it is plausible.
Lots of things are plausible.

Back
Top Bottom