• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton Campaign on Suicide Watch.....

Really? Rosalynn Carter sat in on cabinet meetings. Her legislation Equal Rights Amendment.... You do realize she was the voice for that just like Hillary with healthcare, and the ERA died... Right? It was an amendment to the constitution....

We could go around on this topic for a long time. Rosalynn Carter is no Hillary Clinton. Hillary's political ambitions were not limited to possible legislation, but were and are focused on attaining office and personal achievement. At one point early in the Clinton administration Hillary was referred to as "co-president". That reference didn't last much longer than the time it took to say it. The public would have none of it.

So this the whole thing relies not on history, but in what year I was born?

No. The point is that history is simply an accounting - the bare bones of events. Living through such events includes much more than the dry facts of history. Additionally, the history with regard to the Clinton administration is hardly dry yet. Current accounts of that administration generally are biased one way or another because of ongoing politics involving the Clintons - you have to look closely to find ones that aren't. Hillary Clinton was the first woman to serve as first lady who represented a generation in which women enjoyed much greater freedom of expression and aspiration. Take a look back and consider how many females were involved in government at any level in the US before then.

Yes. Blacks trying to make lies against white folks matter, is racist.

Anyone who says "black lies matter" is racist.
Wrong.

It is a movement started and predicated mostly on lies.

That makes the statement truth and not racist.

It's juvenile, twists a phrase
Wrong, it twists nothing.
The movement was started on lies and is predicated mostly on lies.
So the only twisting is those lies it is based and predicated on. That is juvenile behavior.

and shows a lack of understanding of how police/parts of society do not view black lives as equal.
D'oh!
Seeing something that isn't there is not the fault of those who realize nothing is there.

Do you understand that black lives have mattered less when it comes to law enforcement and establishment public policy that have affected them more than it has affected others lives?
We are talking about the here and now and those claims are bs.
The incidents complained about do not show that anyone thinks any less of black lifes.

So this the whole thing relies not on history, but in what year I was born?

I am saying that context is everything. And I'm guessing that you don't have it and that you weren't even born when the ERA battle was being fought.

Clinton has made to many mistakes.

Her only real problem is Bernie. If it weren't for him, she could 1 million mistakes and still win the Presidency, since she'd be running unopposed.

"Run, Joe, run"!! That will be the knife in her flabby back.

We could go around on this topic for a long time. Rosalynn Carter is no Hillary Clinton. Hillary's political ambitions were not limited to possible legislation, but were and are focused on attaining office and personal achievement.
Yes this is obvious...

At one point early in the Clinton administration Hillary was referred to as "co-president".
And so was Nancy Reagan...

That reference didn't last much longer than the time it took to say it. The public would have none of it.
My whole point is in regards to your comments here: "Hillary actively inserted herself into politics as first lady."... What I'm saying is they all did.
Yes its obvious Hillary Clinton is an ambitious politician, but all first ladies "inserted themselves into politics"

No. The point is that history is simply an accounting - the bare bones of events. Living through such events includes much more than the dry facts of history. Additionally, the history with regard to the Clinton administration is hardly dry yet. Current accounts of that administration generally are biased one way or another because of ongoing politics involving the Clintons - you have to look closely to find ones that aren't. Hillary Clinton was the first woman to serve as first lady who represented a generation in which women enjoyed much greater freedom of expression and aspiration. Take a look back and consider how many females were involved in government at any level in the US before then.

Ok.... And your point is...... What? Clinton emails and "starting in the white house"... Im still trying to figure out your point here? What does this have to do with "emails and the white house"?

Yes this is obvious...

That's something, at least.

And so was Nancy Reagan...

Who was also consulting astrologists and spiritualists. How many do you think took her seriously?

My whole point is in regards to your comments here: "Hillary actively inserted herself into politics as first lady."... What I'm saying is they all did.
Yes its obvious Hillary Clinton is an ambitious politician, but all first ladies "inserted themselves into politics"

There is a quantitative difference between a low pressure system and a hurricane. Is such a distinction lost on you?

I am saying that context is everything. And I'm guessing that you don't have it and that you weren't even born when the ERA battle was being fought.

Well what context does it need to be put in in regards to the discussion at hand? And your right I was not alive.

Ok.... And your point is...... What? Clinton emails and "starting in the white house"... Im still trying to figure out your point here? What does this have to do with "emails and the white house"?

Is it me, or are you running around in circles here? Put bluntly, most of Hillary's current problems with the server business and all associated with it originated at the WH, and it was and remains an intentional series of events. I'm not going to provide any links even though I should. I just don't have the time right now, but if you'd like I'll provide some later. The president could have stopped all of this many months ago. He didn't let this just slip by him. He decided to let this go on, and the WH has thrown a little fuel on the fire from time to time. Surely you've noticed.

So the argument is how it was always the case that demonization and hyperbole was used before to win a side of a party. Okay.

Now, vote for Hillary as the first female POTUS! :peace

Nice try, but alas, you are wrong there too.

What the post is saying is that your gang of liars called the Democratic party are hypocrites who can dish it out but can't take it.

I will vote for Hilary when you send you and your family to Benghazi where her "regime change" made everything safe.

Nice try, but alas, you are wrong there too.

What the post is saying is that your gang of liars called the Democratic party are hypocrites who can dish it out but can't take it.

I will vote for Hilary when you send you and your family to Benghazi where her "regime change" made everything safe.

Nonsense,

You and your family will vote for Hillary when and how me and my gang of Democrats tell you to! Understand Canadian!?!

:lamo

Nonsense,

You and your family will vote for Hillary when and how me and my gang of Democrats tell you to! Understand Canadian!?!

:lamo

shocked.gif
..... :inandout:

shocked.gif
..... :inandout:

Did you get that joke? He thinks that I am an American and that the USA's Democratic Party is "my gang." Plus the fake promise that "he will vote for Democrats" while being a Canadian (i.e., impossible).

The family reference is reciprocated from post 87, he asked me and my family to go to Benghazi, see.

Did you get that joke? He thinks that I am an American and that the USA's Democratic Party is "my gang." Plus the fake promise that "he will vote for Democrats" while being a Canadian (i.e., impossible).

The family reference is reciprocated from post 87, he asked me and my family to go to Benghazi, see.

Y4TrI.gif

:lol:

That's something, at least.
Who was also consulting astrologists and spiritualists. How many do you think took her seriously?
The President of the United States. Controlled access to Ronald, influenced his decisions... Not unique with Hillary. Hell could be said Nancy might of had more influence on Ronald than Hillary had on Bill.
There is a quantitative difference between a low pressure system and a hurricane. Is such a distinction lost on you?
AS provided it its not unique for a first lady to "insert herself into politics".
Is it me, or are you running around in circles here? Put bluntly, most of Hillary's current problems with the server business and all associated with it originated at the WH, and it was and remains an intentional series of events. I'm not going to provide any links even though I should. I just don't have the time right now, but if you'd like I'll provide some later. The president could have stopped all of this many months ago. He didn't let this just slip by him. He decided to let this go on, and the WH has thrown a little fuel on the fire from time to time. Surely you've noticed.
Im just confused on how you are saying her server problems originated at the white house as first lady, when the server did not exist until 2008...

The President of the United States. Controlled access to Ronald, influenced his decisions... Not unique with Hillary. Hell could be said Nancy might of had more influence on Ronald than Hillary had on Bill.

AS provided it its not unique for a first lady to "insert herself into politics".

I
m just confused on how you are saying her server problems originated at the white house as first lady, when the server did not exist until 2008...

I don't think I ever said that.

[

I don't think I ever said that.

You: "You seem uncurious about exactly where this server business got started." Post #29
Me: "Where did it get started" then?" #49
You: "At the WH"

What do you mean in regards to this? Its simply what I've been asking this whole time...

She is still a front runner in most polls, so it might be kind of early to be talking about the campaign on suicide watch.

So is Trump. Do you think he will be the nominee at the end?

Doubt it. I do know that Trump won't consider suspending his campaign until his numbers are in the dumps, maybe not even then. Same goes with Hillary.
So is Trump. Do you think he will be the nominee at the end?

Doubt it. I do know that Trump won't consider suspending his campaign until his numbers are in the dumps, maybe not even then. Same goes with Hillary.
I think they are both dead men walking. Biden is all but a lock I think to be the Dem candidate.

You: "You seem uncurious about exactly where this server business got started." Post #29
Me: "Where did it get started" then?" #49
You: "At the WH"

What do you mean in regards to this? Its simply what I've been asking this whole time...

Her server arrangement was revealed by the State Department.

That's exactly what I was about to ask. It's so easy to look through the prism of "today" at events that for you are actually "history."

And, yes, I'd say that Hillary Clinton was, in her way, the first "modern" First Lady and precisely because of her healthcare initiative.

Greetings, nota bene. :2wave:

I was reminded today that they were politely told to return all the items they took from the White House to use in their own home when they left office. I had forgotten about that. :shock:[/QUOTE]

Actually they were not the first who attempted to move the white house into their own home. LBJ and wife carted off truck and helicopter loads.

Back
Top Bottom