• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton Campaign on Suicide Watch.....

Again, no I wont.

Hurting, but not done. Nowhere close to being done.

Quit leaking what? Emails?

I'm leaving for the evening, but if you say you won't vote for Hillary, so be it. The political implications from the political right haven't even started yet concerning her campaign, so that's something we'll have to stay tuned for. I can hear the echoes of the whines before they've even started. I think you should take a look at where this whole thing started with Hillary and the email thing. The red meat didn't come from Judicial Watch. Have a good evening.

I'm leaving for the evening, but if you say you won't vote for Hillary, so be it. The political implications from the political right haven't even started yet concerning her campaign, so that's something we'll have to stay tuned for. I can hear the echoes of the whines before they've even started. I think you should take a look at where this whole thing started with Hillary and the email thing. The red meat didn't come from Judicial Watch. Have a good evening.

Greetings, humbolt! Enjoy your evening. :thumbs:

I'm leaving for the evening, but if you say you won't vote for Hillary, so be it. The political implications from the political right haven't even started yet concerning her campaign,
Have you watched the debate?
2ryk80m.png

The First GOP Presidential Debate By The Numbers : It's All Politics : NPR

I think you should take a look at where this whole thing started with Hillary and the email thing.
That is nowhere near where it "started". It "started" ever since she was first lady.

The red meat didn't come from Judicial Watch. Have a good evening.
I never said it did.

Have you watched the debate?
2ryk80m.png

The First GOP Presidential Debate By The Numbers : It's All Politics : NPR

I saw the debate. Of course it's all politics. Do you think a democrat debate would be any different?

That is nowhere near where it "started". It "started" ever since she was first lady.

Hillary actively inserted herself into politics as first lady. If she became a political target, it's because she chose to be.

I never said it did.

You seem uncurious about exactly where this server business got started. It wasn't Benghazi. That may have precipitated it, but Trey Gowdy didn't run across that information.

I'm guessing they are trying to compete with Drudge by posting popular stories. That or they are using an algorithm to automatically populate popular stories on the bottom of their page. Perhaps in an ad buy deal with social media companies and what is generally considered "non-MSM" sources. EG: Those. I generally don't read RCP's stories because by the time I check polls I have heard of the stories or have read them already from Drudge or Facebook or My various news apps that I use on my phone which updates me the moment things happen. Usually I just go to the polls and the polls don't show what this article is saying.

Another factor is those on her Team who have been caught lying. So its not just Hillary. This is what she is and what she brings. Dishonesty, falsehood, Non stop lying bordering Pathological.

What makes it worse.....is Hillary knows she is lying. But thinks this okay for her base and her cult following.

Well, it's not over until the fat lady sings.

Whether that be before a congressional oversight committee,
or that Hillary can even sing with her voice
, well that's all to be seen yet.

She can cut titanium with that laugh of hers. I bet small animals all around Chappaqua hide when they hear it.

Another factor is those on her Team who have been caught lying. So its not just Hillary. This is what she is and what she brings. Dishonesty, falsehood, Non stop lying bordering Pathological.

What makes it worse.....is
Hillary knows she is lying
. But thinks this okay for her base and her cult following.

There is a point after which liars actually believe their own lies. There also seems to be some self-justification because the larger truth of exactly who these people fantasize themselves to be is supported by those lies. What has Hillary actually done? Not much, but in her mind she's done damn near everything. Dodged sniper fire, negotiated fantastic agreements between world powers, ramrodded critical legislation through Congress, stood for women's rights - its a very long list, and it's all pretty incredible in her mind.

The real fun will be watching Hillary implode when she fails yet again to get elected president. Any politician whose entire adult life revolves around a plot to one day become president and fails, loses his/her mind. Just look at Gore. Hillary knows this is her last chance.

Mornin OF. :2wave: Actually the real fun will be in watching those that lean left of their hardcore ranks, suffer the loss of their Hope and Dreams. Watching them experiencing their just dessert. Then reveling in their depression. While letting them see that all others rejoice at their demise.
rulez.gif

There is a point after which liars actually believe their own lies. There also seems to be some self-justification because the larger truth of exactly who these people fantasize themselves to be is supported by those lies. What has Hillary actually done? Not much, but in her mind she's done damn near everything. Dodged sniper fire, negotiated fantastic agreements between world powers, ramrodded critical legislation through Congress, stood for women's rights - its a very long list, and it's all pretty incredible in her mind.

Yeah she is quick to trot out the Senator credentials.....each and everytime she does. She should be reminded that she was nothing more than a token Senator. One that was handed a Senator Seat in a NY Demo District. Then tell her to pipedown. That's still is not saying much about why you are an incompetent and inept politician. Nor does it give you any cover for being human being that lives to lie and deceive others for your personal gain.

What she needs to start learning is how much of the country can't stand her. That just because she is in the ranks of the left. Doesn't change that reality.

Yeah she is quick to trot out the Senator credentials.....each and everytime she does. She should be reminded that she was nothing more than a token Senator. One that was handed a Senator Seat in a NY Demo District. Then tell her to pipedown. That's still is not saying much about why you are an incompetent and inept politician. Nor does it give you any cover for being human being that lives to lie and deceive others for your personal gain.

What she needs to start learning is how much of the country can't stand her. That just because she is in the ranks of the left. Doesn't change that reality.

It's exactly like Al Gore inventing the internet. So if there was a sniper within a 300 mile circumference of your location, you successfully dodged sniper fire. This is Hillary's MO. I once bought some property brokered by Berkshire/Hathaway. I guess I collaborate in business with Warren Buffet.

About time everyone joins in the laugh with her jokes and moves on.

About time everyone joins in the laugh with her jokes and moves on.

There is nothing funny about her giving up breaches of National Security, and increasing the Risk of Harm on our people lives and that of their families, and friends.

There should also be no pass given. Not even for BO peep who's administration is just as complicit as Hillary is.

What makes it worse.....is Hillary knows she is lying. But thinks this okay for her base and her cult following.

I'm sure she will be safe for awhile. At least six months possibly eight if we are talking about a possible concession to Biden. But these are all big IFs. However, that does not dispute the fact that the WT have jumped the gun on this one quite a bit too soon. Like they always do.

I'm sure she will be safe for awhile. At least six months possibly eight if we are talking about a possible concession to Biden. But these are all big IFs. However, that does not dispute the fact that the WT have jumped the gun on this one quite a bit too soon. Like they always do.

Well I never thought for a minute that Hillary would give up. I don't think she will make it 8 months without someone else falling and taking some heat off of her.

She may have to give up her Aides Mills and Abedin. Just to survive.

There is nothing funny about her giving up breaches of National Security, and increasing the Risk of Harm on our people lives and that of their families, and friends.

There should also be no pass given. Not even for BO peep who's administration is just as complicit as Hillary is.

Unnecessary hyperbolising the past is what may bring you harm by losing Clinton.

Unnecessary hyperbolising the past is what may bring you harm by losing Clinton.

We lose nothing....with the Loss of Hillary and ANY of her people. Absolutely nothing. The Country loses nothing but some people who aren't worth anything at all.

She is lucky she was born in the time she was. If this would have been back when the Founding Fathers started things up. Hillary and her people would have already been hanging from some trees.

Washington Times Editorial. What say ye?

Hillary in a corner
She’s on a suicide watch as her fibs and stretchers just keep coming

Getting caught at telling fibs and stretchers once or twice is embarrassing, but getting caught at lying every day for months is devastating. Even if she avoids an indictment, recovery and a return to popular acclaim will be difficult and probably impossible. The fact that a retired doctor with no political experience but regarded as scrupulously honest is besting her in the polls is enough to convince even the most cynical political pros that black lies matter.

Eggheads and policy wonks tell each other that it’s only “issues,” often dull but always important, that swing elections. Hillary’s positions on foreign policy, economic numbers and social issues could doom her next year, anyway. But what we do know now is that lying matters and voters can tell a lot about a candidate by how he or she behaves when challenged.

Hillary Clinton can joke about her email scandal, dismissing it as the sort of thing that goes on during the summer “silly season,” but the courts, the Congress, the FBI and the public are finally treating it as a serious matter. Only she seems determined to die laughing.....snip~

EDITORIAL: Hillary Clinton's campaign on suicide watch - Washington Times

Did you watch that pathetically rehearsed interview with Chuck Todd? OMFG she is such a professional phony.

Did you watch that pathetically rehearsed interview with Chuck Todd? OMFG she is such a professional phony.

Yeah I saw it....Todd was afraid to take the Commanding tone of voice with her. That's how he should have started off and then smack her down with any lie. By saying, no That was already proven to be one of your many lies. Now can you give us an answer before I move on to another one of your lies to the American People.

I wish I could have been Ed Henry when he asked her. Did you wipe your server and she came back with that lame response. What you mean like with a cloth.

I would have said no.....like with that very large ass of yours. Now did you want to answer the question before I have you looking like a Dip**** in front of all your people.

See that's how She needs to be treated.

Last edited:
Yeah I saw it....Todd was afraid to take the Commanding tone of voice with her. That's how he should have started off and then smack her down with any lie. By saying, no That was already proven to be one of your many lies. Now can you give us an answer before I move on to another one of your lies to the American People.

I wish I could have been Ed Henry when he asked her. Did you wipe your server and she came back with that lame response. What you mean like with a cloth.

I would have said no.....
like with that very large ass of yours.
Now did you want to answer the question before I have you looking like a Dip**** in front of all your people.

See that's how She needs to be treated.

Snarf. Now, now, MMC. It's not that big. It's not as big as, say, Rosie O'Donnell's. Prolly big enough for permanent teeth, though.

We lose nothing....with the Loss of Hillary and ANY of her people. Absolutely nothing. The Country loses nothing but some people who aren't worth anything at all.

She is lucky she was born in the time she was. If this would have been back when the Founding Fathers started things up. Hillary and her people would have already been hanging from some trees.

Today though people do have merit and are not perceived as worthless (from other more benign and good willed people at least).

Today though people do have merit and are not perceived as worthless (from other more benign and good willed people at least).

Even the Righteous knows those who personally gain from being dishonest, and deceitful. At the expense of others. Aren't worth saving.

Even the Righteous knows those who personally gain from being dishonest, and deceitful. At the expense of others. Aren't worth saving.

Guess that does not applies to some of us die hard Clinton fans then?

I saw the debate. Of course it's all politics. Do you think a democrat debate would be any different?

Well you said, "The political implications from the political right haven't even started yet concerning her campaign". But in fact they have already started, since many bring her up as a talking point/campaign point.

Hillary actively inserted herself into politics as first lady.
When you are first lady you dont have much choice. Your essentially a politician whether you like it or not.

If she became a political target, it's because she chose to be.
Eh... Yea...

You seem uncurious about exactly where this server business got started. It wasn't Benghazi. That may have precipitated it, but Trey Gowdy didn't run across that information.
So "where did it get started" then? Im a little confused on your point about her server and in regards to "Judicial Watch"...

Well you said, "The political implications from the political right haven't even started yet concerning her campaign". But in fact they have already started, since many bring her up as a talking point/campaign point.

Those quips are nothing compared to what's likely coming. Nothing at all.

When you are first lady you dont have much choice. Your essentially a politician whether you like it or not.

Maybe you weren't around when Bill announced, after his election, that the country got a two-fer. Hillary was going to re-make healthcare, and she tried.

Eh... Yea...

See above.

So "where did it get started" then? Im a little confused on your point about her server and in regards to "Judicial Watch"...

At the WH.

Back
Top Bottom