• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:80] Trump encourages Israel, our ‘ally’, to block US lawmakers from travel

For a British citizen, you really have a strange unhealthy fixation on US-Israeli relations seeing the huge percentage of your posts here that are on that subject.
(Followed by the usual conspiracy theories, support for terrorism and antisemitic nonsense)

Oh, you're back with the predictable accusations of anti-Semitism and support for terrorism. It isn't working mate, try another tack-and try not to lie, there's a good little boychik.

This is unbelievable.

Israel just refused to allow two US Congresswomen into the country after Trump urged Israel to ban them from entering.

And Israel just did it.

Israel blocks Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib from entering country – live | US news | The Guardian

Two amazing things here...

1) Has a US President ever appealed to another country to block travel of a Congressperson?

2) has a purported ‘ally’ EVER blocked a US lawmaker from travel to their country because of their free exercise of speech?

No country should have to allow people from other countries in just so they can stir up trouble. These two refuse to even acknowledge that Israel has a right to exist.

Oh, you're back with the predictable accusations of anti-Semitism and support for terrorism. It isn't working mate, try another tack-and try not to lie, there's a good little boychik.

These people refuse to even say that Israel has a right to exist.

For a British citizen, you really have a strange unhealthy fixation on US-Israeli relations seeing the huge percentage of your posts here that are on that subject.
(Followed by the usual conspiracy theories, support for terrorism and antisemitic nonsense)

It could be because he is Polish. Most Poles seem to have been raised to react to Jews the way sodium reacts to water. Put him in the presence of Jews and watch him explode into white hot flame. ;)

Last edited:
It's going to be a long recovery I fear; especially given the hostility and mistrust he has sowed among America's traditional allies. Respect is easy to lose, and infinitely difficult to rebuild.
Someone once said, 'I'm not disappointed that you lied, I'm disappointed that I can never trust you again'.
Exactly. One of the candidates (Biden, I believe) said he’d like to arrange a post election summit with our allies to begin the process of regaining trust and undoing damage caused by Trump. I believe that would be a good place to start.

It could be because he is Polish. Most Poles seem to have been raised to react to Jews the way sodium reacts to water. Put him in the presence of Jews and watch him explode into white hot flame. ;)

You know where you can insert your lies and insults. My father was Jewish, and he wasn't fond of Israel either. You have a great day-and try not to trip over your tongue.

When did they say that?

LOL. That's just it, they've never said that. Let's hear them say that Israel has a right to exist. Every time they are asked they dodge the question. It's a simple question.

When did they say that when asked? Links please.

Yes. I totally agree. Please provide links where they have said that Israel has the right to exist. I'm waiting but I'm not going to be holding my breath.

LOL. That's just it, they've never said that. Let's hear them say that Israel has a right to exist. Every time they are asked they dodge the question. It's a simple question.

Oh, I see, so you're making assumptions about what someone hasn't said? Interesting logic you're employing, but sadly you have failed dismally. When were they asked the question of Israel's right to exist? Links please.

Yes. I totally agree. Please provide links where they have said that Israel has the right to exist. I'm waiting but I'm not going to be holding my breath.

You failed. Own it and move on mate-or you can provide links and quotes as requested. I would hate to accuse you of bull****ting.

When did Israeli troops ever fight by your side? Instead they prefer to murder US servicemen, spy on you (Jonathan Pollard), and sell your military secrets to China. What a trustworthy 'ally'.

The United Kingdom has spied continuously on the United States, and inveigled our nation into losing tens of thousands of our young men to fight in World War 1 to preserve the British Empire. The U.K. has "fought by our side" because the United States turned your country became our debtor-client state after World War 2. This should have been painfully clear after the Suez Crisis, and when we yanked your nation's chain and brought brought it to heel like a dog. Were it not for that, doubtless the United Kingdom would have behaved much like the French post-WW2 have behaved, and gone its separate way when it suited the national interest.

This is unbelievable.

Israel just refused to allow two US Congresswomen into the country after Trump urged Israel to ban them from entering.

And Israel just did it.

Israel blocks Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib from entering country – live | US news | The Guardian

Two amazing things here...

1) Has a US President ever appealed to another country to block travel of a Congressperson?

2) has a purported ‘ally’ EVER blocked a US lawmaker from travel to their country because of their free exercise of speech?

Actually that is not why they were denied.
Israel denied them because they filed their travel plans and in those plans
they were not there to visit israel.

they were going to visit palastein and meet with a group there that supports
terrorist attacks against israel.

The United Kingdom has spied continuously on the United States, and inveigled our nation into losing tens of thousands of our young men to fight in World War 1 to preserve the British Empire. The U.K. has "fought by our side" because the United States turned your country became our debtor-client state after World War 2. This should have been painfully clear after the Suez Crisis, and when we yanked your nation's chain and brought brought it to heel like a dog. Were it not for that, doubtless the United Kingdom would have behaved much like the French post-WW2 have behaved, and gone its separate way when it suited the national interest.

Complete and utter bull****, and you know it. We fight with you because of our NATO commitment. Oh, and speaking of spying we are currently hosting your spy agency, the NSA, at RAF Menwith Hill. As far as I'm concerned you lot can **** off, just as you scuttled off from RAF Greenham Common and took your nukes with you. Thanks.

Oh, I see, so you're making assumptions about what someone hasn't said? Interesting logic you're employing, but sadly you have failed dismally. When were they asked the question of Israel's right to exist? Links please.

It's crystal clear they do not believe Israel has the right to exist.
Just because some white supremacist doesn't say he hates black people doesn't mean we cannot assume he does based on his associations, statements and behavior.

The BDS movement they support is regarded as antisemitic by the US, Germany, France, etc. and for every good reason.

Prove it

Well we don't care about your whataboutism.

yes because leftist hypocrisy is the only thing you can rely on.

israel denied them because they were not planning on visiting israel or meeting with anyone
from the israeli government.

their sole trip there was to meet Palestine (of which one has family there)
and to meet with a known supporter of terrorist attacks against israel.

that is why they were denied.

Just because some white supremacist doesn't say he hates black people doesn't mean we cannot assume he does based on his associations, statements and behavior.

The BDS movement they support is regarded as antisemitic by the US, Germany, France, etc. and for every good reason.
You were asked to supply a link. Funny, I don’t see a link in your post.

It's "crystal clear" if you are a mind reader.

yes because leftist hypocrisy is the only thing you can rely on.

israel denied them because they were not planning on visiting israel or meeting with anyone
from the israeli government.

their sole trip there was to meet Palestine (of which one has family there)
and to meet with a known supporter of terrorist attacks against israel.

that is why they were denied.

Prove it

Complete and utter bull****, and you know it. We fight with you because of our NATO commitment.

What is the British idiom? Pull the other one, it has bells on it. And I am sure your nation fought in World War 1 in order to preserve Belgium's neutrality, and certainly not to stem the rise of the German Empire as Europe's Hegemon and challenged the British navy. You were talking to me about the level of perfidy in allies, and why I should apparently despise Israel: for spying on us, killing our soldiers, etc. By your self-same logic, after what the U.K. has done to us in the not-so-distant past, I should despise your nation by several degrees more.

Oh, and speaking of spying we are currently hosting your spy agency, the NSA, at RAF Menwith Hill. As far as I'm concerned you lot can **** off, just as you scuttled off from RAF Greenham Common and took your nukes with you. Thanks.

Again, the United Kingdom became a client state of the United States after World War 2. It is not a fact that I relish, but I am not going to pretend Britain has hopped to when our government says "jump" because the British love Americans just so huggy-muggy much.

Last edited:
It's "crystal clear" if you are a mind reader.

'Mind reader' is a strange way to refer to someone who doesn't forsake his logic and common sense for the sake of promoting some racists' nonsense.

Maybe you should read their travel itinerary before making assumptions; there is nothing in the itinerary mentioning visiting Gaza or the Occupied Territories. Oh, and the spelling is 'Palestine'. Always happy to educate right-wing Americans.

Last edited:
Trump Makes Israel Look Weak

By agreeing to the U.S. president’s demands to ban Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib, Netanyahu is undermining his nation’s sovereignty.

Back
Top Bottom