• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:80] Trump encourages Israel, our ‘ally’, to block US lawmakers from travel

actually i did. i posted you several articles and a ton of evidence.
but this is the typical leftist tactic of denial.

it is sad to see that you support anti-semitic stances.
but i guess racism is ok as long as there isn't an R in front of
their name with liberals.

Do you hate North Koreans?

These two anti-semites' travel itinerary was full of meetings to known anti-semitical groups. Full of meetings with known terrorist organizations.

Israel has LAWS (I know how you liberals have problems with laws that don't agree with your agenda) that specifically prohibit people who come to their country who promote anti-semitism and wish to propagandize anti-semitic views. This has NOTHING to do with Trump. This has EVERYTHING to do with YOUR political party harboring anti-semites. I fully agree with Israel that these two pieces of garbage are banned. They're hateful people who support even more hateful people.

Congratulations on being the party of anti-semitism.

Back
Top Bottom