• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US threatens to withdraw troops from Germany

Germany pays several hundred millions for those bases each year.

That money can easily be used to support the local villages.

And the US troops etc contribute over 2 billion - I'm sure you can still do the math on that one.

stein is not a jewish name. Stein is german word for stone.

Yes, as already highlighted in #95, so please read other posts clearly if you would like to fully participate.

The cities name is Ramstein and it has that name since over 800 years. There goes your your stupid theory.

Yes, my theory certainly goes straight down the toilet - along with the vast majority of your various previous posts.

And the US troops etc contribute over 2 billion - I'm sure you can still do the math on that one.

Yes, as already highlighted in #95, so please read other posts clearly if you would like to fully participate.

Yes, my theory certainly goes straight down the toilet - along with the vast majority of your various previous posts.

two billion is peanuts. I give you a hint, we spend more to protect some rare flowers over here.

When we closed down the coal mines, we spend 38 billion for the areas affected.

Im quite sure a 4 trillion economy can afford 2 billion sponsorship, even more so since we have a 60 billion budget surplus each year.

two billion is peanuts. I give you a hint, we spend more to protect some rare flowers over here.

When we closed down the coal mines, we spend 38 billion for the areas affected.

Im quite sure a 4 trillion economy can afford 2 billion sponsorship, even more so since we have a 60 billion budget surplus each year.

I think Germany needs every Cent it can find at the moment, and could certainly do without 12,000 troops spending their wages elsewhere around the world.

German economy sees deepest decline on record - BBC News

The state Department has established the post of US coordinator for the Arctic region.

He will "promote US interests and work with countries in the region to maintain and strengthen order there."

I didn't notice any disorder in the Arctic. But I'll probably start noticing soon...

You need to educate yourself on "annualized" vs. "quarterly".

If you were not so ignorant in this respect, you'd realize that the US figures and the German ones don't differ all that much.

They also dont differ in the fact, that 2 billion is peanuts for nations with such a GDP.

When the Green Khmer wanted lock down all coal mines tehy gave a **** about the fact that in weak regions hundredthousands of people would lose their job.

I give a **** about those few 12000 as well. Times change. Their prostitution to a foreign power is over, time to find a new job. Maybe one where they can build up some selfrespect.

They also dont differ in the fact, that 2 billion is peanuts for nations with such a GDP.

When the Green Khmer wanted lock down all coal mines tehy gave a **** about the fact that in weak regions hundredthousands of people would lose their job.

I give a **** about those few 12000 as well. Times change. Their prostitution to a foreign power is over, time to find a new job. Maybe one where they can build up some selfrespect.
Having to do with what you respond to WHAT???

Oh, I get it. When you get fact-slapped you find yourself forced into engaging in mental calisthenics of high comedy value.

Fair enough.

You are not German. What makes you fall in the "doesnt matter category" for me anyways.
That's fair enough.

As fair as the fact that you also don't matter much to anyone on here, outside of providing fodder for mockery.

Oh, I get it. When you get fact-slapped you find yourself forced into engaging in mental calisthenics of high comedy value.

Fair enough.

The fact that 2 billion is peanuts stands unquestioned.

And of course by that same token pull out every sentence support for it too.

Of course.
I'm surprised the US didn't pull out of NATO during Trumps first year, frankly. The only reason I can think of why he didn't was he likes to complain about defense spending by other countries. The Evil Empire is no more, why not bring everyone home? There's 34 US Army facilities in Germany alone, tens of thousands of US personnel in Europe.

The fact that 2 billion is peanuts stands unquestioned.

Back
Top Bottom