• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trumps Slither to Authoritariansim

You first said Republican Senators Alexander & Murkowski claimed Trump broke the Law.
They didn't.
Then you switched to insisting that Romney said Trump broke the Law.
Which he didn't.
So the question remains ... do you have anything or don't you?

Nevermind ... you don't.
A Republican Senator did not say Trump broke a Law.
If there was one you'd be able to name them and cite the Law they said was broken.
Since you can't, the conclusion is that you have the same familiarity with the truth as Adam Schiff.
Is that how you want to be known? That you're just as honest as Adam Shiff?

First, here is what YOU said

Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
They worked in this case.
No Republican Senator said a law was broken.
Not by Trump anyway.

The comments of Republican Senator Mitt Romney - comments which you have been provide with - clearly state that a crime was committed by Trump.

While the other Senators in question may not have specifically used the word CRIME, I would say that their selected words clearly are pointing to a crime that Trump committed. You may differ with that - but I believe that is what they were referring to.

Your statement that no Republican Senator said a law was broken was wrong. Just accept it and move on.

Stacked in his favor? :lamo

Yeah, I'm going with Democrats are idiots

Yes, the Senate jury was obviously and definitely stacked in his favor as the early comments from Leader McConnell show so clearly.

Edit to " Normals will dismiss.....the 10000000000000000000000000th TDS aritcle proclaiming Trump to be a dictator"

The clear message is that Trump is NOT a dictator. Yet.

But he certainly acts and speaks like somebody traveling down that path towards that eventual goal.

Great piece on CNN how Trump is doubling down after his victory in the Senate and now tries to take even more steps to being a uncontrollable authoritarian.

Trump weaponizes the Presidency after impeachment - CNNPolitics

A taste of the article

Trumpkins will of course dismiss the piece but the rest of us can only shudder in anticipation of a Trump answerable to nobody and beyond the law.

Trump is Slytherin?

Congress won't even give Trump a wall.

Some authoritarian.

Trump is Slytherin?

Congress won't even give Trump a wall.

Some authoritarian.

If Trump were at Hogwarts, that indeed would be his house. ;)

And slithering towards authoritarianism with the desires of an authoritarian is different than being able to get everything you want right this minute before that transformation is complete. But he is in the process of BECOMING.

The realism is unfolding everyday, as the demise of the white nationalist agenda that Trump grew up in and is trying to revive in America... is exposing every aspect and elements of the types of vile that has persisted in America for 100's of years... The segment of white society who embraces race bigotry... has always been at the root of the conflicts, both civic and social, and their malice of divisiveness of segregationist mentality has been and still is at the root of economic calamity. The sad part is poor whites don't have the in-depth education and have held an obstinate mentality to face the truth, that they too were segregated and relegated to "low pay" and economic segregation. They have done everything they can trying to not face that fact... Today... they live on "credit debt".. trying by every means to measure up with hopes that the well to do and wealthy will accept them, and see them as equals.. Even as they know within their hearts it is not going to happen. They chase the carrot on a stick... and devote themselves exactly as LBJ said they would.
"President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

It's as true today as it was when LBJ said if more than 56+ yrs ago.

Passing the Civil Rights Act is the law of the land... There are protections and prosecution under the law... but the evil vile of racism in the hearts and minds of some has never left, there are many who still groom it into their kids and some live it out in their lives... "that's all they have ever been raised to think" and they don't have the individual will to face the facts of human reality, which is... they will never be more than simply a human being. No money, No material matter and No vanity and No ego can ever make them any more than any other human being.

yet, when ignorance and the fear of inferiority consumes such types, they become arrogant, violent and deadly upon and against society; these types will attack each other, husbands will attack wives, wives attack husbands and kids attack kids, and kids will attack and kill mother, father and siblings. We see it "everyday".... all across America.

This is what results when delusion of superiority is groomed into people and the measure of monetary and material matter becomes the go to self measure, and the concept that men can dominate and dictate over women as if she is his possession... when these thing converge... we see the media ... of wives mysteriously disappearing, kids shooting up class mates in school, mass shooting in public places... and every kind of monetary scam and devise of every type of embezzlement, stealing, cheating, robbing and killing for the pursuit of "money".. some do so because of money, and when money does not bring dominance over woman, then comes the violence that has seen many women loose their lives, many husbands stripped clean, and some killed off by every conceivable means.

TV makes melodrama out of it all.. and people emulate it in faster and faster cycles... and the media is flooded with 24-7 shows that have unimaginable vile crimes that the average humane respecting person would not allow themselves to conceive of committing.

As terribly bad as Americans need education, Trump and Republican are doing all they can to damage public education and suck the money away to give it to private white dominated schools... they are doing all they can to make University even more debt heavy to dissuade many poor people from even attempting to go to college. His want to strip away safety net programs, is of design to recreate the same type of "environmental and location containment" which existed within the Confederacy...

The only people who can't see it all is... the cult like devotee's who deep within lust for a remake of the 1920- to the Mid-1960's. They can't fathom anything beyond such obsessive pursuits. These are the types who will "destroy anything within society, which they can't dominate"... and they will fight against anything they can't push their wants to invoke authoritarian control over. This is the mentality that is deep within the generational grooming... and sadly many don't even know why they are as they are... but they don't have the capability to look deep within and learn of the vile elements within the ideology they have historically been groomed to adopt and embrace as if its normal.

Truth's within the Roots of Chaos in America

Until it is open and engaged subject in society, especially within historically right wing confederate groomed white people, ... America will struggle... and eventually fall.. if it remain obstinate to face truths.

Last edited:
Great piece on CNN how Trump is doubling down after his victory in the Senate and now tries to take even more steps to being a uncontrollable authoritarian.

Trump weaponizes the Presidency after impeachment - CNNPolitics

A taste of the article

Trumpkins will of course dismiss the piece but the rest of us can only shudder in anticipation of a Trump answerable to nobody and beyond the law.

Some of them will endorse it. A Trump monarchy with little Junior in the wings would suit them just fine.

You guys can duck and dodge and try and find any means to avoid dealing with root causes as addressed in the the subject commentary of the previous postings and continue pursuing spin drama.... But if that is your choice, then all you do is contribute to the problem and prolong the ignorance.. within and through your tactical aims of avoidance.. by the fears of dealing with the underlying elements of all that is discussed above.

Nope the Electoral College elects the president.

And the people elect the electors and most electors are required by law to vote as their populace voted and in those states that don’t have specific faithless elector laws the states can legally cancel the electors’ votes or the Secretaries of State of those states have decided they have the power to cancel their
votes.

So yes you are technically correct but practically speaking the President is still elected by the people though it isn’t necessarily by popular vote.

But it does take some degree of ethical timber of which Trump has none. in addition Obama was doing public service work before he even became a Senator. Trump does not have a single drop of the public servants blood flowing though his body. He is a magnificently corrupt thug, an autocrat with a criminal gang running the administration and he is looking to be king. Heck he even has an AG poised to attack his political rivals. Couldn't get Ukraine to do it. Heck I will just have my AG Roy Cohn, i mean Bill Barr do it. He has a succession plan to put his Trumpian brood in the same office he now holds. If he gets four more years in that office his disinformation apparatus will be perfected, his abuse of office in order to satisfy his own personal political ambitions will be in full bloom including his use of the DOJ to go after political rivals. He will simply step aside in 2024 and hand the reins or I should say the reign over to either Prince Don Jr or Princess Ivanka coronating them as King or Queen.

I know it and you know it.

Yada,yada,yada. If you think “community service “ has anything to do with ethical timber you are sadly mistaken. He parlayed those experiences into eight years having his corrupt AG flaunt our immigration laws.

OBTW, mind posting Trump’s succession plan? Since you think I have heard it, and know it to be true, I’d like have an idea what it says. I have only heard it from lefties terrified of that possibility , which makes me want to see if it’s something I can get behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the Senate jury was obviously and definitely stacked in his favor as the early comments from Leader McConnell show so clearly.

When you have a sham partisan impeachment in 78 days, you get what you get.

As to Trump using the DOJ to attack his political rivals:
Barr needs to do a better job of explaining this concept of the DOJ having an "obligation" with regard to the material Drunken Rudy brought back from Ukraine.

Attorney General William Barr said Monday that the Department of Justice will accept and review information gathered by President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, who has been investigating the Bidens in Ukraine.

Barr's comments:

“The DOJ has the obligation to have an open door to anybody who wishes to provide us information that they think is relevant,”

Flip Flop Lindsey's comment:
“He [Barr] told me that they have created a process that Rudy could give information and they would see if it’s verified,”

Really Bill Barr. What obligation would that be? Notice how much this looks like Ukraine being asked to "announce" investigations into the Bidens and Crowdstrike? Have you opened a case. NOPE.

Notice as well that Barr has taken personal control and oversight into any investigation into 2020 political campaigns. Ah-huh. Gee that is SOOOOOO likely to be a problem since Barr is a political hack dressed up as an AG.

That’s better than having a political hack as FBI Head being protected by a political hack AG, a la Obama.

/tapatalk://www.debatepolitics.com?channel=share_link_topic&type=vb40_5.7.4&location=topic&fid=17997&tid=384685

That’s better than having a political hack as FBI Head being protected by a political hack AG, a la Obama.

/tapatalk://www.debatepolitics.com?channel=share_link_topic&type=vb40_5.7.4&location=topic&fid=17997&tid=384685

Comey was an idiot but he was his own idiot. The guy has a god complex which actually turned out to benefit Trump. Trump offed him because he could not trust him to be "loyal" in mafia crime boss terms.

First, here is what YOU said

The comments of Republican Senator Mitt Romney - comments which you have been provide with - clearly state that a crime was committed by Trump.

While the other Senators in question may not have specifically used the word CRIME, I would say that their selected words clearly are pointing to a crime that Trump committed. You may differ with that - but I believe that is what they were referring to.

Your statement that no Republican Senator said a law was broken was wrong. Just accept it and move on.

You're wrong. This is what Romney said ... something you didn't quote.
"The historic meaning of the words “high crimes and misdemeanors,” the writings of the founders and my own reasoned judgment convince me that a president can indeed commit acts against the public trust that are so egregious that while they’re not statutory crimes, they would demand removal from office. "

So ... neither Alexander, Murkowski, nor Romney said a law was broken. That troika says you're wrong. "Just accept it and move on."

Honest and lawful members of the administration have been purged. What's left now are the cheaters, the grifters, and the liars.

For example, Admiral McRaven resigned when Trump revoked former CIA director John Brennan's security clearance because Brennan dared to criticize him.

Here's his resignation letter:

Dear Mr. President:
Former CIA director John Brennan, whose security clearance you revoked on Wednesday, is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.

Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs.

A good leader tries to embody the best qualities of his or her organization. A good leader sets the example for others to follow. A good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.

Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.

If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.​

America fell hard, in its fight against the principles of Civil Rights after the Civil Rights Act of 1964... America chose to "diminish the value of "Civics Education" in general public schools... ESPECIALLY in schools where mixed races attended, schools that were predominantly black, and schools that were mixed with brown an black people, and in schools that were predominantly poor whites.. both in cities and rural areas.

WHY?

Because the bigots and racist and segregationist in the Right of the Republican Party and the Right Independents, and Right Libertarians and Right Liberals... DID NOT WANT THE PEOPLE TO LEARN THE VALUE OF THE VOTE..
The Voting Right Act of 1965 was the point where the Southern Strategy took roots, by 1969 when Nixon took over... the movement to diminish Civics Education went into overdrive, and reaming on high alert to keep it diminished through 1971.. when school integration was spread across the land. By 1974, it was all but a blip on the curriculum, between the enhanced War Posturing in S.E. Asia and Student Protest, the drive to diminish Civics Education change to a higher gear, all in a process to silence the people, by and through "ignorance" by failing to educate them on Civics of Society and Politics.
Until "today" is about "money driving office selection", its about "divisiveness promotions to keep the people off balance and uninformed of fact, principles and truth.

Now, we have Trump and Republican doing all they can to diminish Public Education in general, while seeking by every means to keep Civics Education from being re-instituted as a ongoing educational curriculum category.

How this plays out in everyday society... As the older former middle class, die off and their kids move away from communities, these communities become filled with poor whites with limited education and poor minorities with limited educations and both with limited knowledge of "Civics Principles" , including lack of knowledge of what is Property Standards and why its important and why it is necessary. They come to these areas with substandard income, to maintain property upkeep, and because they have no Civics Education, they bring the habits from their former broken down back woods areas, ghetto's and run down slums... and they engage the same habits in these areas that were former Middle Class Communities... during the era of Strong Union's and Stable Industrial Corporate Production Facilities.

The Well To Do... Move out further and build new communities and some build gated communities, and the wealthy build enclaves that are known to be Off Limits to anyone who does not have the Income and the Connections to the Society of The Wealthy.

RESULT: America declines and people suffer as the nature of what is "Ghetto" expands across the nations, including the Rural Towns, that had too, their own form of segregated communities of well to do, wealthy and the poor.

Small towns look like ghost town, with the Old Guard who were youth's during the segregationist era, are not the elderly who resist any progress and stand against change and growth, as they make up confabulations about the past. A past they only learned through folklore based on the bias and bigotry that was dominant in their period of childhood and early teens... so they carry on the tradition of race bias by covert means... and some have no idea why they are as they are, because they have never known or cared to know anything different or to learn the real truth.

Black people who see an opportunity to move into communities they once were not able to move into, now do so, and some do so with no skill or training of the civics that support the council members and they don't have the background understanding of property standards, or how to support and promote economic growth. They don't grasp the commercial property standards and bring habits seen and learned in the areas of run down former black communities where property standards and commercial standards was not enforced. So... they don't create and build, and many can't get loans, because the lending and lending processors are still predominantly white, and are basically offspring from the era of discriminatory redlining habits and credit denial mentality.

We have a society of poor women, white, black and other ethnicities who now ... are single parents, and unfortunate as it is, society has tagged that label as if its a prideful standards .... which promotes even more of the same. Young women, white, black and others, with kids by multiple men, and young men, still acting out the "stud" gaming that was taught to black men, during the era of producing more babies for slave masters with as many women as possible, and poor whites producing as many babies to try and maintain their sector of sharecropping land... Both and all "Unaware" how they have been groomed for self defeat.

You're wrong. This is what Romney said ... something you didn't quote.
"The historic meaning of the words “high crimes and misdemeanors,” the writings of the founders and my own reasoned judgment convince me that a president can indeed commit acts against the public trust that are so egregious that while they’re not statutory crimes, they would demand removal from office. "

So ... neither Alexander, Murkowski, nor Romney said a law was broken. That troika says you're wrong. "Just accept it and move on."

You are cherry picking one line from his comments and creating a falsehood in that dishonest effort.

Here is Republican Senator Mitt Romney in explaining his vote

The grave question the Constitution tasks senators to answer is whether the President committed an act so extreme and egregious that it rises to the level of a “high crime and misdemeanor.”

Yes, he did.

The President asked a foreign government to investigate his political rival.

The President withheld vital military funds from that government to press it to do so.

The President delayed funds for an American ally at war with Russian invaders.

The President’s purpose was personal and political.

Accordingly, the President is guilty of an appalling abuse of the public trust.

His words are clear.....yes he did commit a high crime. You were dead wrong when you said no Republican Senator had said he committed a crime.

You were simply wrong and the words of Romney prove it.

He is however a corrupt autocratic despot with a disinformation apparatus happy to destroy the agencies of government while simultaneously using what is left including DOJ to forward his own personal political desires using US tax dollars to do it.

Do you have a source for his “own personal political desires”? I can’t find them listed anywhere, even on the usual CT sites, except for your posts here, so you MUST be the custodian of that voluminous document.

Honest and lawful members of the administration have been purged. What's left now are the cheaters, the grifters, and the liars.

For example, Admiral McRaven resigned when Trump revoked former CIA director John Brennan's security clearance because Brennan dared to criticize him.

Here's his resignation letter:

Dear Mr. President:
Former CIA director John Brennan, whose security clearance you revoked on Wednesday, is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.

Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.

Like most Americans, I had hoped that when you became president, you would rise to the occasion and become the leader this great nation needs.

A good leader tries to embody the best qualities of his or her organization. A good leader sets the example for others to follow. A good leader always puts the welfare of others before himself or herself.

Your leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.

If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.​

Well said.

You guys can duck and dodge and try and find any means to avoid dealing with root causes as addressed in the the subject commentary of the previous postings and continue pursuing spin drama.... But if that is your choice, then all you do is contribute to the problem and prolong the ignorance.. within and through your tactical aims of avoidance.. by the fears of dealing with the underlying elements of all that is discussed above.

Quick! You need to get into ministry! If you are already there, you need some polishing, but then you know what they say about that...

The well to do and wealthy, focused on "keeping the family together" because their wealthy was tied to being a family of stability, to marry their son's and daughter with other families with economic stability and public status... to pursue the dominance of the professions of Medicine, Finance, Justice and Industries that are profit making due to their critical principle of everyone needed such services. Therefore... they dominated and now control these professional arena's..

These are the outgrowths of what a society that embedded its heart and soul into segregationist discrimination's... and poor whites, were pawns, because they were never to be considered more than a disposable service class and semi skilled service class technicians... on the lower pay grade of wage levels. and minorities were considered the service class for the lowest and most un-respected jobs sectors... that was further promoted by including any brown skin people to do the lower work that blacks could no longer be forced to do... of working in the fields and doing the dirty jobs that once were thrust upon blacks, became thrust upon Central Americans and Mexicans...

When the Mexicans and Central American's realized the value of their labor and demanded more pay... the nation of white people became enraged and the Anti Mexican mentality went into overdrive.. the same as it did when they could no longer use black people for free.

When Mexicans and Central American began to move into the Middle Class Communities that had been abandoned where the older whites died out and their kids did not want to live there... The Mexicans bought up that property, and they began to build their own Political Reality.... This infuriated the whites who still fantasized about their areas with their folklore confabulations... and detest not only the Mexicans and Central American being there, they hated that the people took over the Politics and installed their own people in political offices.

None of this stuff is Rocket Science, its a matter of paying attention to how a long history of Racism continues to play itself out in society..

When the wealthy industrialist tried to stop it , by EXPORTING INDUSTRY, they did not count on it devastating the poor whites to the degree that it has, and they did not count on it diminishing the middle class white system that existed during segregation. Now... because of the vile to deny opportunity and income at a living wage to Minorities, Women, Immigrants... it has doubled back and devastated America.... to the Tune of $23 Trillion of Debt... Much wasted on Corporate Give Away's and less tax revenue, because of less jobs and less tax revenue because of reduction of taxes on the wealthy... and the Nation Pays the price for it all, by rapidly declining.

The American Racism is a Monster ... and until people come to realize... for every damage society undertakes to be discriminating, and segregating, the lower America Fall, and it will become dire in ways that are denied within the imagination of many... but it is revealing itself day by day.

The profits claimed about the fictions of the stock market, is delusional, because all the profit it claims, can be measured by the exploding of the debt and deficit, which means,... the profit is not realistic, it is based on some extracting gains, that contribute to expanding the debt and the deficit... Therefore we operates at an escalating "negative"... which means... The pathway to "Down Fall"

60 yrs ago, before this madness, America did not owe China any money... Today... without China America will collapse in upon itself.

Look around, the shoes on your feet the socks you wear to the clothes on your back are imported, the appliance in your home, the computer you are using at this moment, was imported and the cell phone, to the furnishing, and even the vegetables and fruits in many grocery stores is ...imported. The fish in the market is Imported... The tires and parts on your car are all imported, and if you try to fix or repair anything, it will be done with "imported replacement parts"...

Thank American Racism for the condition of This American Nation... and The Bigot in the Whitehouse is making it worse every day he is present in that seat and Republican occupy our Senate...

You... contribute to the ignorance that is destroying America, when you play slap stick silliness of drama antics, and denials, and avoidance of paying attention and learning. You contribute by your callousness to remain uninformed, and you become a problem within the problems by every act and effort you try and preserve the mentality of bias, bigotry and racial stupidity.

Last edited:
Comey was an idiot but he was his own idiot. The guy has a god complex which actually turned out to benefit Trump. Trump offed him because he could not trust him to be "loyal" in mafia crime boss terms.

So, no viable response? Got it.

Like what to be specific?

Like what? Are you just knowingly claiming ignorance of an event that was front and center for 3 months?

Holding depositions in the SCIF to weed out testimony
Refusing to allow opposing witness testimony
Refusing to allow Republicans their minority day
Refusing to allow the testimony of the Whistle blower
Refusing to have a house vote on an impeachment inquiry
Refusing to allow WH lawyers access to witnesses
Refusing to allow WH lawyers to cross examine witnesses
Refusing to allow the house to vote to delegate its authority to a committee to subpoena witnesses
Secretly subpoenaing the phone records of opposing hearing members and releasing those to the media
Making up the entire phone call like a Soprano movie
Moving forward with articles with a partisan vote only
Hosting hearsay witnesses as fact witnesses
Hosting an entire impeachment process to include investigations, depositions, subpoenas, and hearings in just 78 days

And you had this idea of this being some kind of fair process? I have never in my life seen a more hypocritical process than I have with Democrats.

Quick! You need to get into ministry! If you are already there, you need some polishing, but then you know what they say about that...

People need to learn these things, by which ever means that it can be learned... polished or unpolished... its about historical factors and facts... most people have no idea of the details of history's impact... and they carry forth the results of what ignorance of the past has caused them to omit from their ability to learn... the history of why they conduct and carry forth the mentality they currently hold.

The 1965 Law That Gave the Republican Party Its Race Problem

White women were colonisers too. To move forward, we have to stop letting them off the hook
They gave up the pursuit of equal rights for women, to vote for a man who stands for white nationalism of white male dominance... because the women do not want to give up the ideals of the past, of a well to do or wealthy white male taking care of them... while they play out the role of socialite as did the women of the past and focus on their look and body shape, as the go to mean to catch and keep a man of economic means. They supported Trump's claim that being wealthy and a celebrity, that he could grab them by the _____ and they were ok with it, as long as the man was wealthy and or had celebrity.
That fits with the 1950's model, of women being ornamental possessions, as well as physical pleasure providers and heir producers, in exchange for being financially taken care of, and allowed to shop and ride the status of the man's title.

These are all things people try to avoid talking about in the general public of the under educated, and the highly educated will not have the conversation, because there are many who still submit themselves to that 1950's social ideology for economic pursuits of security.

We see it even more today that in the past, where celebrity, is focused on nothing more than 'erotic provocation in manner, dress and mentality"... and not much seems to matter if it attracts them access to men with financial resources and an offer to provide financial security in exchange for the same pursuits that were pursued in the past.

This stuff is nothing that is new.. its things people try not to think about... and in doing so they become subjected to the vile that is inherent in the cycle of such ideology.

Only now when the pay day or the promise of access, options, security or windfall does not result, they cry foul... as if they were incapable of managing themselves to not repeatedly go to a situation if they thought it was abuse. But... when the option of potential remains high, with the thought that they will gain, access, options, security, and windfall benefits is still high on the agenda... they roll the dice... when it comes up "snake eyes"... they cry fowl... and lives are ruined....

That's the culture and history that has evolved from the malice mentality of such a system and ideology... If society does not address it in a full spectrum, and get past the one sided process that it is currently going... and place "responsibility" on both... Male and Female... as ADULTS.. who are responsibility to manage their own sexual conduct... things will simply get worst for "both" in terms of "destroying any hope of mutual respectability and mutual respect within how they each associate and relate.

We have a messed up history on "all levels".... and until we get the guts to face it... we become a worst society in general.. and people like Trump can exploit it for the vile agenda of greed, egotism and aims and pursuits of authoritarianism aspirations... turning people into serf's, peons, subjects and eventually cult followers blind to the awareness they've become cult members.

This is where we are this very day and time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom