• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trumps Slither to Authoritariansim

Your reply makes no sense. So you’re saying that a power was abused?

He's taken a different tack since he has no defense for his claims.
It appears you get the "Halloween" theme in comments to you and I get "Chinese food" in comments to me.
No, it doesn't make sense but it does show he knows he screwed up.

He's taken a different tack since he has no defense for his claims.
It appears you get the "Halloween" theme in comments to you and I get "Chinese food" in comments to me.
No, it doesn't make sense but it does show he knows he screwed up.
I’m not sure what is up with this guy.

I’m not sure what is up with this guy.

Some people simply won't admit they made a mistake.
Once they get it in their mind that it would be a defeat for their political side if they admit their mistake they simply won't budge.
He's known around here as a balls-out partisan.

Some people simply won't admit they made a mistake.
Once they get it in their mind that it would be a defeat for their political side if they admit their mistake they simply won't budge.
He's known around here as a balls-out partisan.
He should at least be able to defend his position without yelling “Halloween” at people. I don’t get it.

He should at least be able to defend his position without yelling “Halloween” at people. I don’t get it.
Regarding the Senate impeachment vote, over a week ago he said Republican Senators admitted Trump broke a law.
I simply told him that Republican Senators did not admit Trump broke a law.
He could have just said that he didn't mean it literally but noooooooo.
That was over a week ago.
Now we get Chinese Halloween comments.
It's his way of getting the hell out of the mess he made for himself.
I'm going to let him.

What power was abused?

handoff.jpg

Back
Top Bottom