• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trumps Slither to Authoritariansim

Why do you have a problem? Obama did it for eight years. I suppose we should reevaluate what it takes to run that place. Apparently, it doesn't take experience...

I bow to no man I am an American. Trump can kiss my arse and so can any other political leader.

I guess you missed Barry bending over for the Saudi King. But then, he NEEDED their oil. I thought he was an American. Maybe I was wrong, I'll take your word for it.

"Arse" is a decidedly European term unless you are trying to slip a "naughty" word past the moderator. It's OK, you can move to Europe whenever you want, no one will care.

I guess you missed Barry bending over for the Saudi King. But then, he NEEDED their oil. I thought he was an American. Maybe I was wrong, I'll take your word for it.

"Arse" is a decidedly European term unless you are trying to slip a "naughty" word past the moderator. It's OK, you can move to Europe whenever you want, no one will care.

I am sure you will fund it with your words of wisdom. Yet, this thread is about Trump not your whataboutism from a decade ago.

I am sure you will fund it with your words of wisdom. Yet, this thread is about Trump not your whataboutism from a decade ago.

Hardly a 'Whataboutism'. Since you obviously knew about it, why do you think it's any different now than a decade ago? Oh, Orange man bad, Black man good? Isn't that the definition of racist?

The clueless Trump supporter on full display...

Really, How many presidents have been charged with the Pendleton Act while removing hundreds of prior administration staff.

Only the most gullible would buy that story.

Why do you have a problem? Obama did it for eight years. I suppose we should reevaluate what it takes to run that place. Apparently, it doesn't take experience...

But it does take some degree of ethical timber of which Trump has none. in addition Obama was doing public service work before he even became a Senator. Trump does not have a single drop of the public servants blood flowing though his body. He is a magnificently corrupt thug, an autocrat with a criminal gang running the administration and he is looking to be king. Heck he even has an AG poised to attack his political rivals. Couldn't get Ukraine to do it. Heck I will just have my AG Roy Cohn, i mean Bill Barr do it. He has a succession plan to put his Trumpian brood in the same office he now holds. If he gets four more years in that office his disinformation apparatus will be perfected, his abuse of office in order to satisfy his own personal political ambitions will be in full bloom including his use of the DOJ to go after political rivals. He will simply step aside in 2024 and hand the reins or I should say the reign over to either Prince Don Jr or Princess Ivanka coronating them as King or Queen.

I know it and you know it.

Last edited:
Either a hell of a ludicrous take or a heavy dose of spin. Not only did Trump not go after the multiple corruption targets he could have found simply playing pin the tail on the donkey in Ukraine he went after what he perceived as the single most likely political adversary to his reelection hopes and didn't even want an actual investigation. Trump just wanted an announcement of an investigation.

Then there is the laughable Crowdstrike inquiry.

Trump is setting the country up for a royal succession of his brood to his Imperial Presidency if Don Sr gains 4 more years, either Don Jr or Queen Ivanka and you boys are just frothing at the mouth over that possibility.
Just because you continuously post this little conspiracy theory of yours all over this forum doesn’t make it any true. You should probably try and stick with reality.

But it does take some degree of ethical timber of which Trump has none. in addition Obama was doing public service work before he even became a Senator. Trump does not have a single drop of the public servants blood flowing though his body. He is a magnificently corrupt thug, an autocrat with a criminal gang running the administration and he is looking to be king. Heck he even has an AG poised to attack his political rivals. Couldn't get Ukraine to do it. Heck I will just have my AG Roy Cohn, i mean Bill Barr do it. He has a succession plan to put his Trumpian brood in the same office he now holds. If he gets four more years in that office his disinformation apparatus will be perfected, his abuse of office in order to satisfy his own personal political ambitions will be in full bloom including his use of the DOJ to go after political rivals. He will simply step aside in 2024 and hand the reins or I should say the reign over to either Prince Don Jr or Princess Ivanka coronating them as King or Queen.

I know it and you know it.

Maybe if you post your little CT 100 more times it will come true. Let’s wait and see.

Really, How many presidents have been charged with the Pendleton Act while removing hundreds of prior administration staff.

Only the most gullible would buy that story.

Sigh.... educate yourself... political appointees are not covered...

Maybe if you post your little CT 100 more times it will come true. Let’s wait and see.

Ah-huh
-Does DonDon not already have a rather perverse disinformation apparatus that is already pretty well developed?
-Is he not consolidating power at the very top amongst himself and his political hacks?
-Is he not actively using the power of the US Government and the DOJ to attack his political rivals?
-Are Princess Ivanka and Prince Don Jr not already political figures?
-are Princess Ivanka and her husband Kushner not already considerable influences on the administration with no real resume that would suggest they should have any influence at all?
-past a second term would not a royal succession be the best way for DonDon to insulate himself from justice after 2024?

So I think I will continue to post this up whether you like it or not

Ah-huh
-Does DonDon not already have a rather perverse disinformation apparatus that is already pretty well developed?
-Is he not consolidating power at the very top amongst himself and his political hacks?
-Is he not actively using the power of the US Government and the DOJ to attack his political rivals?
-Are Princess Ivanka and Prince Don Jr not already political figures?
-are Princess Ivanka and her husband Kushner not already considerable influences on the administration with no real resume that would suggest they should have any influence at all?
-past a second term would not a royal succession be the best way for DonDon to insulate himself from justice after 2024?

So I think I will continue to post this up whether you like it or not

Maybe you are confused. The CT section is further down. I am sure there are plenty of folks down with such a weak grasp in reality they would fall for your silly nonsense happily.

But just so we are clear I like it that you post such gibberish. It helps prove just what a severe case of TDS can do to someone.

It’s like a good public service announcement.

As to Trump using the DOJ to attack his political rivals:
Barr needs to do a better job of explaining this concept of the DOJ having an "obligation" with regard to the material Drunken Rudy brought back from Ukraine.

Attorney General William Barr said Monday that the Department of Justice will accept and review information gathered by President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, who has been investigating the Bidens in Ukraine.

Barr's comments:

“The DOJ has the obligation to have an open door to anybody who wishes to provide us information that they think is relevant,”

Flip Flop Lindsey's comment:
“He [Barr] told me that they have created a process that Rudy could give information and they would see if it’s verified,”

Really Bill Barr. What obligation would that be? Notice how much this looks like Ukraine being asked to "announce" investigations into the Bidens and Crowdstrike? Have you opened a case. NOPE.

Notice as well that Barr has taken personal control and oversight into any investigation into 2020 political campaigns. Ah-huh. Gee that is SOOOOOO likely to be a problem since Barr is a political hack dressed up as an AG.

The Assaulting Impact of the Presence of Trump.... has been a Disgrace upon America.

The Mob driven mentality of Trump merged well with the long held mob mentality of Republican Ideology. All they'd done is bring "Disrespect to America". We already knew long before Trump of the Bias and Bigotry, and the Corrupt Underhanded mentality of the generalized Republican Constituency.
These are the same people who rallied behind the imperialist lies Bush told to Invade Iraq... and they stood by that even after it was proven to be based on lies and vile aggression's of Imperialist Cruelty.
These are the same people who rallied behind the insidiousness of the Benghazi Smear Program, and when they got busted after wasting millions, they shut up, because their only intent was to smear Hillary and attack Obama.

These are the same people who rallied behind the lies and deceptions of Republicans to Protect the Greed Gouging of Big Insurance and Protect Medical Mob Like Programs of Network Containment of Patients; while supporting the collusion between Network Medical and Insurance Companies... to fleece people, and under-serve their medical needs.

There is no good for Humanity within the Republican Ideology, the White Right Wing Evangelicals see the devotion to acquisition of money by any means, while they promote imperialism driven by white skin aims of recreating the past; with their eyes squarely on human measurements based on money. There's a long history behind it, all the way back to the days of slavery when they used the Bible as a tool and weapon of undermining the spiritual nature of non white people, to deny them the opportunity to engage the economics and social and civic functions of what Democracy was designed to represent.

Over the last 50 yrs, we've seen them continually loot, fleece and rip and strip society to feed their bigotry and greed... and every cycle they leave a crashed economy and the living standard wages further behind the actual cost of living for the average individual.

It's the same game played over and over, the same as Trump sold out to Russia for the aim to bastardize the Presidency and dismantle the separation of powers in our governance, all to try and weaken America and create for himself a model of America, that resembles Putin's dominance over Russia... It's the closest thing to what is the Confederacy, dominated by "white people"... which is the basis of the makeup of the people who surround Trump, and the white male dominated Republican Senate.

They obviously do not know the meaning of the words they use.
authoritarian
favoring or enforcing strict obedience to authority, especially that of the government, at the expense of personal freedom.

no where do i see this happening.

Vindman was re-assigned for good reason.

Yes, good reason.

He spoke the truth.

Something as alien to Trump and a Trump supporter as theoretical physics is to an antelope.

The Assaulting Impact of the Presence of Trump.... has been a Disgrace upon America.

The Mob driven mentality of Trump merged well with the long held mob mentality of Republican Ideology. All they'd done is bring "Disrespect to America". We already knew long before Trump of the Bias and Bigotry, and the Corrupt Underhanded mentality of the generalized Republican Constituency.
These are the same people who rallied behind the imperialist lies Bush told to Invade Iraq... and they stood by that even after it was proven to be based on lies and vile aggression's of Imperialist Cruelty.
These are the same people who rallied behind the insidiousness of the Benghazi Smear Program, and when they got busted after wasting millions, they shut up, because their only intent was to smear Hillary and attack Obama.

These are the same people who rallied behind the lies and deceptions of Republicans to Protect the Greed Gouging of Big Insurance and Protect Medical Mob Like Programs of Network Containment of Patients; while supporting the collusion between Network Medical and Insurance Companies... to fleece people, and under-serve their medical needs.

There is no good for Humanity within the Republican Ideology, the White Right Wing Evangelicals see the devotion to acquisition of money by any means, while they promote imperialism driven by white skin aims of recreating the past; with their eyes squarely on human measurements based on money. There's a long history behind it, all the way back to the days of slavery when they used the Bible as a tool and weapon of undermining the spiritual nature of non white people, to deny them the opportunity to engage the economics and social and civic functions of what Democracy was designed to represent.

Over the last 50 yrs, we've seen them continually loot, fleece and rip and strip society to feed their bigotry and greed... and every cycle they leave a crashed economy and the living standard wages further behind the actual cost of living for the average individual.

It's the same game played over and over, the same as Trump sold out to Russia for the aim to bastardize the Presidency and dismantle the separation of powers in our governance, all to try and weaken America and create for himself a model of America, that resembles Putin's dominance over Russia... It's the closest thing to what is the Confederacy, dominated by "white people"... which is the basis of the makeup of the people who surround Trump, and the white male dominated Republican Senate.

This type of VILE has been in America for 100's of years... and it was always headed for this nature of Domestic and Global Exposure... and like the nature of Savagery... they fight by every means to try and cling to the "white nationalist agenda of wealthy white male dominance"...

This is the generation that such vile against humanity comes to the end... They know it, its why they do everything they can to attack the principles of Democracy and assault the Republic Form of Governance. One has to only know that history has shown... now act is too savage for them to engage, when and as they are driven by a level of Avarice that is Inhumane and a total Abomination against everything God's Principles Stand For.

This "Evil Shall Not Prevail" to damage the forward progress of this 21st Century... People are more aware and more informed today than ever before in the history of mankind.

This type of VILE has been in America for 100's of years... and it was always headed for this nature of Domestic and Global Exposure... and like the nature of Savagery... they fight by every means to try and cling to the "white nationalist agenda of wealthy white male dominance"...

This is the generation that such vile against humanity comes to the end... They know it, its why they do everything they can to attack the principles of Democracy and assault the Republic Form of Governance. One has to only know that history has shown... now act is too savage for them to engage, when and as they are driven by a level of Avarice that is Inhumane and a total Abomination against everything God's Principles Stand For.

This "Evil Shall Not Prevail" to damage the forward progress of this 21st Century... People are more aware and more informed today than ever before in the history of mankind.

The saddest thing is there are still many white people who call themselves Libertarians, Independents and some Right Leaning Democrats, can't digest giving up the delusion of "white superiority'... so they can't make up their minds whether to stand for "American Democracy and the Human Equality of Person as Individual and Individual as Citizen as Equal Person. THIS IS... the nature of why there is so much waffling and people claim they can't make a decision of a Democratic Candidate. They don't focus on the values the Democratic Candidatures Promote... They are more concerned about holding on to delusion of white dominance and white nationalism with a vain hope to cling to expecting white priviledge to one degree or the other. This has been groomed into them over generation and they fear more than anything... facing the reality of that, and investigating it to see the inhumanity within it. They can't come to terms with realizing, they ae not special, and they are not superior and they are not the fully humane respecting people they pretend to be. Money, and Ego and Vanity Status still dominates deep within them. Their eyes can't see equality... and their interest is to not support what promotes the equality of the provisional values laid out in the Preamble to be for All American People.

This would mean upending their life to the confabulations of self deluded concepts about their skin and their obsessions with money and materialism and wanting to be better than others by a claim of skin, monetary and material possessions. They won't admit it because many have done all they can to avoid such a conversation. It's why the matter of race is so difficult for them to deal with.

If these elements were not within the premise of waffling and inability to make political choice that benefit all America people... then it would be no challenge to knowing that the vile of the Trump and Republican Programming is a evil damaging force in and upon America.

The truth of racism is a multi-dimensional madness that has layers upon layers over centuries of promotions of such, and they fear most... the discovery and exposure of what they have coveted and engaged every conceivable devise to avoid facing the vile of what constitutes the long history of ingrained race bias, in aim to promote delusions of superiority.

Post like this upends many and they attack, some flee and some become so anguished, because they know in and of themselves.. they are not prepared to face the truths face up... of the things written here.

So.... The Political Waffling Continues.

Trump will always be answerable to the law...just like every President before him.

And there will always be the same political constraint on him that every President before him has had: The voter.

Now...if you want more, say, someone in his administration who hates him and doesn't mind breaking the law by leaking classified information to the media...well, yeah...that's going to end. Too bad if that chaps your ass.

Agreed that Trump will be answerable to the law. Even if he refuses to leave at the end of his Presidency, he will be forced out; either head first or feet first, as a trespasser.

Still, I'm praying it will be sooner rather than later.

2z684t.jpg

Maybe you are confused. The CT section is further down. I am sure there are plenty of folks down with such a weak grasp in reality they would fall for your silly nonsense happily.

But just so we are clear I like it that you post such gibberish. It helps prove just what a severe case of TDS can do to someone.

It’s like a good public service announcement.

When you come up with a real answer to any of the questions posed in post 136 or any of the Trumpian nonsense posed in post 138 you just et us know.

Yes, good reason.
He spoke the truth.
Something as alien to Trump and a Trump supporter as theoretical physics is to an antelope.

actually no. he disobeyed orders and he lied.
Trump Impeachment & Ukraine -- Tim Morrison Contradicts Claim That Details Were Left Out of Transcript | National Review

Alexander Vindman condemned himself in his impeachment testimony
In fact, Morrison viewed Vindman as so untrustworthy that he opted to exclude him from his conversations with William Taylor, the senior US diplomat in Ukraine.

Vindman had an “unfortunate habit,” Morrison thought, of defying the sprawling executive branch’s carefully delineated chain of command. Vindman’s testimony vindicates Morrison’s dripping disdain for his former subordinate.

he didn't speak the truth. he had 0 evidence of fact to support what he said and what he said was countered by his superiors.
who left him out on a great many discussions because they found him not only to be untrustworthy but that he was thwarting
the chain of command and talking directly to zelensky himself which is a huge no no.

We can say that vindman was one of these supposed 6 sources to the whistleblower.

Agreed that Trump will be answerable to the law. Even if he refuses to leave at the end of his Presidency, he will be forced out; either head first or feet first, as a trespasser.

Still, I'm praying it will be sooner rather than later.

2z684t.jpg

Trump does not have a solution to losing in 2020. He already has a solution to winning in 2020 and having to leave in 2024. If we do not understand how well organized Trump's disinformation apparatus and his completely reconfigured TRUMP FIRST government and DOJ will be by 2024 if he wins in 2020 we are simply sleepwalking. DonDon will simply have Prince Don Jr or Princess Ivanka elevated to his throne. The country will be so exhausted and so utterly bewildered by the Trumpian disinformation apparatus and feeling utterly helpless to fight the TRUMP FIRST government that it will be just about inevitable.

If Trump wins in 2020 the only thing that can stop it is some cataclysmic debacle that exposes the holes in Trump's Corp Tax cuts that were too steep, his overzealous deregulation, his laughable position on human impact to Climate Change or his utterly absurd foreign policy. The public is already half comatose. It will require something that smacks them right across the kisser to prevent Trump's succession plan from happening in real time.

Last edited:
Gre
Trumpkins will of course dismiss the piece .

Edit to " Normals will dismiss.....the 10000000000000000000000000th TDS aritcle proclaiming Trump to be a dictator"

Edit to " Normals will dismiss.....the 10000000000000000000000000th TDS aritcle proclaiming Trump to be a dictator"

He is however a corrupt autocratic despot with a disinformation apparatus happy to destroy the agencies of government while simultaneously using what is left including DOJ to forward his own personal political desires using US tax dollars to do it.

Back
Top Bottom