• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's budget proves GOP deficit hawks are a dying breed

You are not very knowledgeable on the subject and refuse to learn. This is why you fail!!! :2wave:

Better call BLS and tell them that PTFER aren't included in the employment numbers for the official employment report and that their report showing over 8 million per month during the entire first term of Obama didn't happen. I am sure they will be happy to hear from someone that is much more knowledgeable than they are

Better call BLS and tell them that PTFER aren't included in the employment numbers for the official employment report

Strawman.

I know you struggle with reading comprehension, but this is embarrassing even for you. I don't ever argue on the basis of the household survey unless it is regarding the unemployment rate. Even then, the unemployment rate isn no less valid when other qualitative measures change.

Your failure is utterly limitless. You even failed to keep your word when you said we are done.

Have you had enough, or do you get off on self-humiliation?

Strawman.

I know you struggle with reading comprehension, but this is embarrassing even for you. I don't ever argue on the basis of the household survey unless it is regarding the unemployment rate. Even then, the unemployment rate isn no less valid when other qualitative measures change.

Your failure is utterly limitless. You even failed to keep your word when you said we are done.

Have you had enough, or do you get off on self-humiliation?

You simply cannot admit you are wrong, the left has been touting the employment numbers here for years and all came from the official report that is used for the unemployment rate, THE HOUSEHOLD SURVEY. You take the unemployment number divided by the employment number from the Household survey and what do you get? Does the term Part time for economic reasons resonate with you? Do you have the number from the establishment survey? Why is it that context doesn't matter when you are touting job creation ignoring the quality of jobs created.

One last chance are PTFER employees counted as employed by BLS? Would part time for economic reasons skew the employment and unemployment data? Were there 8 million per month PTFER during the first term of Obama when all those supposed jobs were created? Why the increase from the pre recession levels?

came from the official report that is used for the unemployment rate, THE HOUSEHOLD SURVEY.

Again.....

The establishment survey is the metric for job creation. When the BLS said 304k jobs were created in February 2019, the establishment survey was what is referenced.

If you want to soil yourself over Obama, nobody has stopped you this far. However, words have meaning, and you don't get to cherry pick data and reinvent terminology to suit your partisan agenda. As I've said in the past when I catch you making **** up or misunderstanding data, you'll be called out on it.

:2wave:

Again.....

The establishment survey is the metric for job creation. When the BLS said 304k jobs were created in February 2019, the establishment survey was what is referenced.

If you want to soil yourself over Obama, nobody has stopped you this far. However, words have meaning, and you don't get to cherry pick data and reinvent terminology to suit your partisan agenda. As I've said in the past when I catch you making **** up or misunderstanding data, you'll be called out on it.

:2wave:

No what i have soiled is your credibility as you try to weasel your way out of it, it was you that posted employment charts touting the Obama economy which was skewed by PTFER employees, hardly the jobs promised by the stimulus which you continue to say was a success. There is a reason that the Obama economic poll numbers fell into the 20's and yet you continue to contend that the stimulus and the Obama term was a success. You are a liar, a partisan liberal hack, and a supposed book smart but have proven to be a street stupid liberal.

Why is Medicaid, SNAP, Disability programs, DCD and NIH Federal programs anyway? Where are those listed in the Constitution? Federal overreach has been out of control for decades and with record revenue now going to the states because of consumer spending isn't it time to take power away from the bureaucrats in D.C. that only buy votes with the money and handouts?

Where is a standing army listed in the constitution. Cuz it ain't there.

Neither is gay marriage or providing for domestic welfare

Neither is heterosexual marriage.

Or providing for an airforce. Or "space force"..for that matter.

How would you know as you have no concept of what a fact is

Well.. other than all the facts that I provide that are backed up by data.

Face it man.. you can't refute anything that Kushinator has said. In fact.. I doubt you can even understand it since you demonstrate so little understanding of economics.

Well.. other than all the facts that I provide that are backed up by data.

Face it man.. you can't refute anything that Kushinator has said. In fact.. I doubt you can even understand it since you demonstrate so little understanding of economics.

Change your lean, both you and Kushinator are legends in your own minds, used to bullying people but not me. Why don't you prove me wrong with data instead of rhetoric? You can't!!

Change your lean, both you and Kushinator are legends in your own minds, used to bullying people but not me. Why don't you prove me wrong with data instead of rhetoric? You can't!!

Yawn... look you have already proven that you are not a conservative.

And you have been proven wrong with data.. over and over and over again..

And your response? "well.. what about the polls of how Trump is doing?" :doh

Normally I wouldn't care.. people are free to be ignorant and post as much as they want to.

But you self identify as a "conservative"..when you are anything but conservative. And worse.. you don't know what you are talking about..

it was you that posted employment charts touting the Obama economy which was skewed by PTFER employees

PTFER didn't skew job creation. You're trying to make the leap that job growth coinciding with elevated levels of PTFER must be an instance of part time job creation. However, that's not what the data means. It could be that existing job holders have seen their hours cut in a deep economic contraction. Furthermore, the questionnaire doesn't ask people if the new job they recently acquired is only part time and they would prefer full time.

This tells at tells us nothing of the sort. It's simply a labor market utilization metric that can tell us it's difficult to find secure employment. And guess what... It's hard to find employment when the economy is in a very steep recession.

Last edited:
PTFER didn't skew job creation. You're trying to make the leap that job growth coinciding with elevated levels of PTFER must be an instance of part time job creation. However, that's not what the data means. It could be that existing job holders have seen their hours cut in a deep economic contraction. Furthermore, the questionnaire doesn't ask people if the new job they recently acquired is only part time and they would prefer full time.

This tells at tells us nothing of the sort. It's simply a labor market utilization metric that can tell us it's difficult to find secure employment. And guess what... It's hard to find employment when the economy is in a very steep recession.

LOL, is skews employment, job losses returning skews job creation, 146 million to 138 million up to 152 million isn't 14 million jobs created, but rather 6 million new jobs in 9 years. Obama was part of the Democratic Congress in power when there were 146 million employed, they wanted the WH so badly that they implemented nothing to prevent the recession, saw employment go down to 138 million in 2009, be at 139 million in 2010 and then claim 13 million jobs created the next 6 years.

You claim that the economy was in a steep recession when Obama took office, TARP recapitalized the banks and the economy started turning around in January, the worst of the recession was in mid 2008. Obama policies did nothing to bring us out of recession but did everything to generated the worst recovery from a major recession in modern history.

You do realize that your post went over his head by the third sentence right?

You do realize that your post went over his head by the third sentence right?

Do you realize that no actual conservative would give Obama credit for the economic performance during his term including the creation of part time jobs for economic reasons? Seems what is going over your head are actual facts, context, and the actual economic results Obama generated. How can any conservative support adding 9.3 trillion to the debt, having the worst economic recovery in history, an 842 billion stimulus program that never created the promised shovel ready jobs. Let's face it, you cannot admit your own actual lean

Do you realize that no actual conservative would give Obama credit for the economic performance during his term including the creation of part time jobs for economic reasons?

Well.. any actual conservative really doesn;t think that the government is the be all end all of job creation and economic growth (or failure)... Any actual conservative gives the vast vast majority of the credit for the economy... for the folks like myself that run businesses and the people we employ.

You seem to think that its all the government.

So.. using your logic.. if Trump gets credit for the job numbers.. then Obama should also get credit for the job numbers.. and more so.. since Obama took over when the economy was heading downward in a huge trend. that trend reversed under Obama..

And meanwhile.. the trend that occurred under Obama.. has largely continued under trump.. that's what the data shows. (which I have presented to you multiple times as have others).

YOU are making the argument that its the government that makes the economy.. not me.. or Kushinator.

We are just holding you to being consistent.. if you give Trump credit for the economy.. you have to give Obama greater credit since the data shows that Trump is merely continuing a trend that started under Obama.

We are just showing you that you are not being logically consistent. (not to mention you are not conservative by thinking the government is the be all end all of the economy).

Well.. any actual conservative really doesn;t think that the government is the be all end all of job creation and economic growth (or failure)... Any actual conservative gives the vast vast majority of the credit for the economy... for the folks like myself that run businesses and the people we employ.

You seem to think that its all the government.

So.. using your logic.. if Trump gets credit for the job numbers.. then Obama should also get credit for the job numbers.. and more so.. since Obama took over when the economy was heading downward in a huge trend. that trend reversed under Obama..

And meanwhile.. the trend that occurred under Obama.. has largely continued under trump.. that's what the data shows. (which I have presented to you multiple times as have others).

YOU are making the argument that its the government that makes the economy.. not me.. or Kushinator.

We are just holding you to being consistent.. if you give Trump credit for the economy.. you have to give Obama greater credit since the data shows that Trump is merely continuing a trend that started under Obama.

We are just showing you that you are not being logically consistent. (not to mention you are not conservative by thinking the government is the be all end all of the economy).

I am giving Obama total credit for the jobs numbers, the loss of jobs from 142 million down to 138 million after his stimulus and not getting back to pre recession levels of 146 million which is what he was hired to do until Mid 2014. I am giving Obama total credit for the millions of part time for economic reason jobs created most do to reduction in hours(over 8 million each month for his entire first term, double pre recession levels).

Then I am giving Trump credit for the 5 million jobs created since taking office and the drop in PTFER jobs back below pre recession levels at 4.3

I am also giving Obama credit for the upward trend in economic activity and his spending that created that increase which was the worst recovery from a recession in modern history especially the trending downward after 2015.

You see, I give credit based upon results and it is gov't direction and leadership that sets the standards for businesses as after the Trump election they knew he wouldn't fight to punish them with higher taxes and regulations for success. So you see, I don't see the upward trending of the economy with Treasury data from 2015 to first qtr. 2017 and I see quarterly GDP growth during the Obama term affected by Gov't spending that boosted the quarterly numbers and gave liberals a wet dream

LOL, is skews employment, job losses returning skews job creation, 146 million to 138 million up to 152 million isn't 14 million jobs created, but rather 6 million new jobs in 9 years. Obama was part of the Democratic Congress in power when there were 146 million employed, they wanted the WH so badly that they implemented nothing to prevent the recession, saw employment go down to 138 million in 2009, be at 139 million in 2010 and then claim 13 million jobs created the next 6 years.

You claim that the economy was in a steep recession when Obama took office, TARP recapitalized the banks and the economy started turning around in January, the worst of the recession was in mid 2008. Obama policies did nothing to bring us out of recession but did everything to generated the worst recovery from a major recession in modern history.

You're repeating the same defeated argument. I have no faith in your ability, much less desire, to address the post you've decided to quote.

You're repeating the same defeated argument. I have no faith in your ability, much less desire, to address the post you've decided to quote.

Then put me on ignore because I am going to continue to make you look like a fool with your out of context charts and graphs. You have no ability to think beyond your own book smart ignorance. Fact, PTFER grew during the Obama term and made the employment look better than it really was or is a part time job for economic reason(people who wanted full time work but couldn't find it in the booming Obama economy) the kind of job you find desirable and positions you promote?

In addition since when was a job lost that returned a new job created? Wasn't it a job created before it was lost? 146 million employed when the recession began with 4.8 million PTFER to 152 million employed with 5.8 million PTFER when Obama left office. That number today is 157 million with 4.3 million PTFER. Keep touting those Obama trends and keep ignoring what the American people are seeing, that silent majority you wan to ignore

Trump has unleashed a roaring economy and that'''s really bad news for 2020 Democrats | Fox News

Then put me on ignore because I am going to continue to make you look like a fool with your out of context charts and graphs.

I'd much prefer to highlight your ignorance so to create an educational experience for those that wish to learn. Lucky for all of us, you provide lots of material.

I'd much prefer to highlight your ignorance so to create an educational experience for those that wish to learn. Lucky for all of us, you provide lots of material.

If anyone wants to learn how to post a graph without context then you are the person.

If anyone wants to learn how to manipulate numbers to make a failure look like a success then you are the person

If anyone wants to be a book smart street stupid individual then the training you offer would be the one they need.

If anyone wants to ignore history, re-write it, post biased partisan data that is contrary to what the American people are seeing then you are definitely the one.

Back
Top Bottom