• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump will be forced to eat vegetables when he visits India

I'm glad you're healthy. That cannot be said of many Americans.

I didn't comment on Trump's disgusting eating habits and embarrassing body type before he came president. It didn't concern me nor was it my place to judge him. My point, which I've already said, is that his gross, fat ass is an embarrassment to all Americans now and when the highest levels of our government are worried about how to feed the president a vegetable, he shouldn't be the president.

Yep. It's a national embarrassment to have a sniveling ***** as POTUS who's clincally obese.

I'm glad you're healthy. That cannot be said of many Americans.

I didn't comment on Trump's disgusting eating habits and embarrassing body type before he came president. It didn't concern me nor was it my place to judge him. My point, which I've already said, is that his gross, fat ass is an embarrassment to all Americans now and when the highest levels of our government are worried about how to feed the president a vegetable, he shouldn't be the president.

ROTFLOL... they don’t have to be worried about feeding Trump anything.

He’s a big boy...

What should be a greater concern is the Speaker and her obvious problem with the bottle.

ROTFLOL... they don’t have to be worried about feeding Trump anything.

He’s a big boy...

What should be a greater concern is the Speaker and her obvious problem with the bottle.

Huh. If you have evidence that Pelosi is an alcoholic and want to talk about it, make a thread about it. This one is about how Trump is a sick, fat ****.

Huh. If you have evidence that Pelosi is an alcoholic and want to talk about it, make a thread about it. This one is about how Trump is a sick, fat ****.

And the wanton/shameless/bigoted body shaming continues...

What can one say but...

Liberal.

:shrug:

And the wanton/shameless/bigoted body shaming continues...

What can one say but...

Liberal.

:shrug:

You know the worst liberal who is most guilty of wanton, shameless, bigoted body shaming? His name is Donald Trump.

Use only the 'flowers', discarding all stem, and saute.

I've been told road kill is fine if it's fresh enough and one rinses the road grime out of it and cuts off the nasty bits before frying in butter, but I leave it where I find it, just like cauliflower.

I don't bother with people who mindlessly mutter about imaginary medical conditions.

No, of course not. You got more important things to do. Like wail about something that never happened because Trump is mean!

No, of course not. You got more important things to do. Like wail about something that never happened because Trump is mean!

You don't even know what you're talking about anymore, which leaves no chance that I'll be able to make any sense of your mindless mutterings.

So how’d those vegetarian meals turn out?

Funny how they aren't bragging about what he was forced to eat.

These people making hate inspired threads like this one, think it's so cool... then drop out when it doesn't happen.

Ah, Vanity Fair speaks my mind, yet again.

“'What’s the big deal?' you, a person who understands boundaries and never logs on except for right now for some reason, asks. The big deal is that this guy has a pretty exclusive relationship with beef. He loves steak and he loves it rock hard, baby. Hamburgers line his guts. Sometimes, he orders the meatloaf. A source close to Trump told CNN prior to this trip, 'I have never seen him eat a vegetable.' . . .

"[T]here is something undeniably disconcerting about a grown man who won’t eat his vegetables no matter how many airplane noises you make on the fork’s way to his sloppy, wet maw. Plus, one hopes a president would take care of his mind and body, since he works for the people. One hopes, too, that he wouldn’t offend by, say, yucking New Delhi’s yum."

And to answer your question, President Fat Ass probably did not eat a vegetable. I heard he doesn't eat things he can't spell. And the longest word he knows how to spell is "moo".

What Did Donald Trump Eat in India, and When Did He Eat It? | Vanity Fair

Funny how they aren't bragging about what he was forced to eat.

These people making hate inspired threads like this one, think it's so cool... then drop out when it doesn't happen.

Dropped out? Don't get yourself confused. Some people work for a living.

And then they went silent. ******s. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom