• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump will be forced to eat vegetables when he visits India

They can take him to Burger King for the meatless whopper.

They can take him to Burger King for the meatless whopper.

You know he's going to stuff two suitcases full of cheeseburgers to sustain him for his 36 hour trip.

Last I checked chicken fish and pork are consumed amongst other meat items in India. Vindaloo, curry, indad, and tikka masala are just couple of dishes that use meat.

You didn't read the article.

Last I checked chicken fish and pork are consumed amongst other meat items in India. Vindaloo, curry, indad, and tikka masala are just couple of dishes that use meat.

Vindaloo is a trap. It doesn't matter what they say. That stuff is always as hot as the surface of the sun.

Vindaloo is a trap. It doesn't matter what they say. That stuff is always as hot as the surface of the sun.

Yes I know. I made the mistake of being polite and trying some. I about died, I thought Korean and Mexican food had heat. Ouch.

Apparently you didn't read the article yourself.

The prime minister intends to serve Trump vegetarian food because he's a vegetarian. People who don't read the material before commenting on a thread bore me.

Carrots scream when pulled from the ground; vegetarianism is murder.

Sometimes heads of state eat foods outside the scope of their normal diet when visiting other countries.

Sometimes heads of state have their normal diet accommodated when visiting other countries.

On a scale from 1 to 4, I give this story...

4 Nothing Burgers

:thumbs:

Sometimes heads of state eat foods outside the scope of their normal diet when visiting other countries.

Sometimes heads of state have their normal diet accommodated when visiting other countries.

On a scale from 1 to 4, I give this story...

4 Nothing Burgers

:thumbs:

Yet you took the time to post your trademark nonsense. Twice.

Good for Trump. Hopefully he tries some food he wouldn't normally eat and finds something he likes.

Good for Trump. Hopefully he tries some food he wouldn't normally eat and finds something he likes.

Hopefully he eats something that gives him the runs for a couple days.

Hopefully he eats something that gives him the runs for a couple days.

It could happen! New diets can cause digestive changes. Probably wouldn't register trying Indian cuisine as a positive experience for him, though.

The prime minister intends to serve Trump vegetarian food because he's a vegetarian. People who don't read the material before commenting on a thread bore me.

Actually no one is quite sure what is going to be served to the president as that hasn't been released as of yet as may not be settled. Quite frankly if you are bored don't answer.

Actually no one is quite sure what is going to be served to the president as that hasn't been released as of yet as may not be settled. Quite frankly if you are bored don't answer.

And yet the prime minister plans to serve the president vegetatian food. Just read. I promise it can be fun.

Yet you took the time to post your trademark nonsense. Twice.

Hey - I'm just trying to keep up with my liberals pals here! :)

And yet the prime minister plans to serve the president vegetatian food. Just read. I promise it can be fun.

You obviously didn't.

Back
Top Bottom