• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump will be forced to eat vegetables when he visits India

The prime minister intends to serve Trump vegetarian food because he's a vegetarian. People who don't read the material before commenting on a thread bore me.

Does that mean he can't eat a light meal, then have a buffalo steak in his room?

You don't need to discard the stem. You should save all your vegetable scraps, keep them in the freezer, and when you have enough dump them into a crock pot and cook on low for like a day or so. Then you can strain out and have homemade stock.

And then compost.

Taft - one of our greatest presidents & born in the middle of the 19th century - was heavier than Trump, and lived to 72 in a time of MUCH shorter life spans.

:shrug:

Yes but they didn’t have fast food back then.
That chemical sludge will kill ya.

Use only the 'flowers', discarding all stem, and saute.

I peel and matchstick the stems and cook them in a quick stir-fry. I then add them back to the steamed florets at service. I do the same for broccoli.

I saw Jacques Pepin do this on his PBS cooking show and tried it myself.

The article is a joke. Anybody believing it as a whole, is blind to the facts, and letting CNN indoctrinate you even farther.

I'm sure he can do without beef. He can eat pork, or a variety of poultry. With his ability to pay more than the average person there, he can even have some nice Buffalo steaks.

Another person who can't be troubled to read.

Does that mean he can't eat a light meal, then have a buffalo steak in his room?

Why don't you write an article about it and have CNN publish it? Meanwhile, the article I provided is about how the governments of two countries were fretting about what to feed one of their leaders because he's so simple that he can only be expected to rotate through two meals.

Why don't you write an article about it and have CNN publish it? Meanwhile, the article I provided is about how the governments of two countries were fretting about what to feed one of their leaders because he's so simple that he can only be expected to rotate through two meals.

The article is made for consumption of ignorant liberals, who hate the president.

It's a stupid article.

The article is made for consumption of ignorant liberals, who hate the president.

It's a stupid article.

Then don't read it. And don't join the thread. Are you under the mistaken impression that I care?

Then don't read it. And don't join the thread. Are you under the mistaken impression that I care?

I don't look at this as anything big. So the fat ass has to eat vegetables is the worst thing that can happen. He's not going to die from it or anything and may finally get some nutritious food in him for once.

I don't look at this as anything big. So the fat ass has to eat vegetables is the worst thing that can happen. He's not going to die from it or anything and may finally get some nutritious food in him for once.

That's wishful thinking. I'll bet lardo pushed his veggies onto Melania's plate and ate several buckets of KFC in the bathroom instead.

A cheers to sick, fat fuks! (P.S. In order to avoid another situation like Taft getting stuck in a White House bathtub, Trump just doesn't bathe.)

Body shaming = Wantonly shameful

Body shaming = Wantonly shameful

Trump has no shame. I say way worse things about him than he's a worthless fat ass who doesn't deserve to take up space on Earth. :shrug:

It's a stupid article.

Yup.

Fast food for the mind; swill for the easily influenced.

:thumbs:

That's wishful thinking. I'll bet lardo pushed his veggies onto Melania's plate and ate several buckets of KFC in the bathroom instead.

I've ceased being shocked at wanton liberal expressions of bigotry, including body shaming.

Warren Buffett eats just like Trump. 5 cokes a day, steaks, burgers, McD’s, peanut brittle... so what?

I recall reading one time Buffett was at a meeting and they had a top sushi chef making one dish after another... he didn’t touch any of it... just kept pushing it aside.

Buffett jokes that he eats like a six-year old. Works for him, works for Trump... and neither smoke nor drink alcohol.

Easy enough to find a lot of such articles: Warren Buffett Drinks 5 Cokes A Day, Eats Like A Child To Stay Young

And most Presidents age obviously during their time... Trump looks the same as four years ago... same hair, same healthy orange glow.

Last edited:
I've ceased being shocked at wanton liberal expressions of bigotry, including body shaming.

Cool story. Maybe you'll have time to tell me again someday.

Warren Buffett eats just like Trump. 5 cokes a day, steaks, burgers, McD’s, peanut brittle... so what?

I recall reading one time Buffett was at a meeting and they had a top sushi chef making one dish after another... he didn’t touch any of it... just kept pushing it aside.

Buffett jokes that he eats like a six-year old. Works for him, works for Trump... and neither smoke nor drink alcohol.

Easy enough to find a lot of such articles: Warren Buffett Drinks 5 Cokes A Day, Eats Like A Child To Stay Young

And most Presidents age obviously during their time... Trump looks the same as four years ago... same hair, same healthy orange glow.

What's your point? Buffett eats like a modern American fat ass too. I think it's gross. (FYI, neither Trump's hair nor his orange hue are natural.)

What's your point? Buffett eats like a modern American fat ass too. I think it's gross. (FYI, neither Trump's hair nor his orange hue are natural.)

You might think it’s gross, but it works for him.

Read your thread... it’s a simple rebuttal to your silliness. Some people just cannot stomach some foods.

You know what’s really a problem? What is gross? The stupid government food pyramid.***

That bit of idiocy helped create obesity in America... by focusing on grains... and low fat.

Grains are starches, which is a nice way of saying sugar. Bread (salted cake), pasta, rice, potatoes...

Taking fat out of food is dumb... it’s replaced by sugar.

Once again... the government stuck its head into where it was not needed and ****ed up big time. It’s just another in a long list of examples that shows when the government gets so,etching wrong, the consequences are huge.

All manner of people get along with different diets. Buffett is one example... Trump another... and I am another. I eat limited carbohydrates, a lot of leafy greens, eggs, meat, drink almost no alcohol... or soda, pump iron... and I’ve got almost the same weight today as 30-years ago. I also eat limited vegetables... and my blood profile is excellent... so what?

The Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard School of Public Health states unequivocally: "The USDA Pyramid is wrong. At best, [it] offers wishy-washy, scientifically unfounded advice."

Here's what the Journal of the American College of Cardiovascular Exerciselogy has to say: "The low-fat-high-carbohydrate diet, promulgated [publicized] vigorously by the food pyramid, may well have played an unintended role in the current epidemics of obesity, diabetes, and metabolic syndromes."

The Cofounder of the Center for Science in the Public Interest chimes in: "Good advice about nutrition conflicts with the interests of many big industries, each of which has more lobbying power than all the public-interest groups combined." [16 - 18]

Did the Government Cause the Obesity Epidemic? | HuffPost Life

***Which tell you what the government and all their experts know... little to nothing.

Last edited:
Trump has no shame. I say way worse things about him than he's a worthless fat ass who doesn't deserve to take up space on Earth. :shrug:

Which is why you’ll believe anything you read as long as it supports your TDS.

Not to worry. I'm pretty sure there are cheeseburgers on air force one.

Which is why you’ll believe anything you read as long as it supports your TDS.

I don't bother with people who mindlessly mutter about imaginary medical conditions.

You might think it’s gross, but it works for him.

Read your thread... it’s a simple rebuttal to your silliness. Some people just cannot stomach some foods.

You know what’s really a problem? What is gross? The stupid government food pyramid.***

That bit of idiocy helped create obesity in America... by focusing on grains... and low fat.

Grains are starches, which is a nice way of saying sugar. Bread (salted cake), pasta, rice, potatoes...

Taking fat out of food is dumb... it’s replaced by sugar.

Once again... the government stuck its head into where it was not needed and ****ed up big time. It’s just another in a long list of examples that shows when the government gets so,etching wrong, the consequences are huge.

All manner of people get along with different diets. Buffett is one example... Trump another... and I am another. I eat limited carbohydrates, a lot of leafy greens, eggs, meat, drink almost no alcohol... or soda, pump iron... and I’ve got almost the same weight today as 30-years ago. I also eat limited vegetables... and my blood profile is excellent... so what?

***Which tell you what the government and all their experts know... little to nothing.

I'm glad you're healthy. That cannot be said of many Americans.

I didn't comment on Trump's disgusting eating habits and embarrassing body type before he came president. It didn't concern me nor was it my place to judge him. My point, which I've already said, is that his gross, fat ass is an embarrassment to all Americans now and when the highest levels of our government are worried about how to feed the president a vegetable, he shouldn't be the president.

Back
Top Bottom