• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump to Cut Food Stamps

That's what I thought. Lol

Trump is cutting food to hungry kids

Perceptive when you want to be.

Trump is doing nothing. Follow the thread and the restraining order. False gods, the American way. You need a new babbaduk. Tiresome.

Anyone who read the NYT back when, no longer gives its editorials the slightest bit of credence.

Trump didn't delay anything, he obeyed a court ordered temporary stay. Not too bright, are you?

My god your posts get stupider and stuipder.

They stopped trump from cutting food to hungry kids

Because trump is a moron

My god your posts get stupider and stuipder.

They stopped trump from cutting food to hungry kids

Because trump is a moron

Aw, poor you. No more starving children to use as an excuse for drivel.

Yup, a rich, powerful moron with a hot wife. :lamo

Aw, poor you. No more starving children to use as an excuse for drivel.

Yup, a rich, powerful moron with a hot wife. :lamo

Why do you hate hungry children?

Because you cant use it to feed hungry children. LOL

The truth hurts.

One day, you might realize personally that hunger isn't funny, and no one who is hungry gives a crap about politics.

Nice to see you make a fool of yourself.

The truth hurts.

One day, you might realize personally that hunger isn't funny, and no one who is hungry gives a crap about politics.

Nice to see you make a fool of yourself.

Trump want to take food away from hungry kids

Trump want to take food away from hungry kids

Lies. Sentimental partisan lies. That's all you have.

When he's gone, you will need another boogeyman. Don't worry, it won't be Biden. Come January he'll be in a nursing home. Poor old geezer kept forgetting to put on his mask, you know, the masks that protect against pollen and dust and not much else.

Lies. Sentimental partisan lies. That's all you have.

When he's gone, you will need another boogeyman. Don't worry, it won't be Biden. Come January he'll be in a nursing home. Poor old geezer kept forgetting to put on his mask, you know, the masks that protect against pollen and dust and not much else.

Obama never cut food stamps. Trump hates hungry children

Obama never cut food stamps. Trump hates hungry children

Obama is history. And he failed to deliver a real universal healthcare reform. For your next magic trick which has nothing to do with this thread.....?

Obama is history. And he failed to deliver a real universal healthcare reform. For your next magic trick which has nothing to do with this thread.....?

Trump said he is going to cover everyone....I guess he forgot. Lol

Trump said he is going to cover everyone....I guess he forgot. Lol

This is neither the time nor the thread, but if you look, you can easily learn my views on healthcare. I posted them often enough. BS like you deliver is no solution.

For a distinct out of character change for yourself, take a look and try to learn. Then come back to me, and I'll show you implementation in small doses beginning to take effect. Laying out examples for future revolution of healthcare. There are better choices to be made.

This is neither the time nor the thread, but if you look, you can easily learn my views on healthcare. I posted them often enough. BS like you deliver is no solution.

For a distinct out of character change for yourself, take a look and try to learn. Then come back to me, and I'll show you implementation in small doses beginning to take effect. Laying out examples for future revolution of healthcare. There are better choices to be made.

You brought up healthcare. Trump is a total failure at it and has done nothing

You brought up healthcare. Trump is a total failure at it and has done nothing

It doesn't matter who raised the issue. Speaking about hunger and malnutrition without speaking about healthcare is a typical failure of misunderstanding by both parties and all the extremists of the political spectrum. Healthcare is close to my heart. Everyone I've seen has been a total failure with healthcare. Of course you know better.

You can start by doing that search I suggested. Learn my views about healthcare, and then come back to learn more. Or remain ignorant and stupid, just another sloganeering proponent of idiocy.

It doesn't matter who raised the issue. Speaking about hunger and malnutrition without speaking about healthcare is a typical failure of misunderstanding by both parties and all the extremists of the political spectrum. Healthcare is close to my heart. Everyone I've seen has been a total failure with healthcare. Of course you know better.

You can start by doing that search I suggested. Learn my views about healthcare, and then come back to learn more. Or remain ignorant and stupid, just another sloganeering proponent of idiocy.

Fact. Trump wants to take food away from hungry children

Fact. Trump has not done a single thing to improve healthcare in America

Fact. Trump wants to take food away from hungry children

Fact. Trump has not done a single thing to improve healthcare in America

Facts: You expel hot air. You have not done a single thing to improve healthcare in America. :doh

Facts: You expel hot air. You have not done a single thing to improve healthcare in America. :doh

Actually in truth I have. I led a statewide effort to improve health care. And we succeeded. DOH

Actually in truth I have. I led a statewide effort to improve health care. And we succeeded. DOH

At this point, I don't believe anything you say. You have destroyed your own credulity.

Back
Top Bottom