• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump to Cut Food Stamps

Lol! What is the matter? Deaths way down. New cases way down. Asymptomatic spread myth is busted.

Your reduced to searching ashes over your bad news for Americans.

I see you didn't bother to even read any of the articles in that search
fact is cases are going UP in states that have opened up
yes they may have gone down first but after opening up the states are seeing cases go up
it is all there for you to read but seeing it is info counter to what you think you won't bother to read it
Have a nice day

I see you didn't bother to even read any of the articles in that search
fact is cases are going UP in states that have opened up
yes they may have gone down first but after opening up the states are seeing cases go up
it is all there for you to read but seeing it is info counter to what you think you won't bother to read it
Have a nice day

Unfortunately for you I read a lot. Lock down is an economic disaster looming. We can not afford continued lock down. There are so many looming perils it is ridiculous.

Unfortunately for you I read a lot. Lock down is an economic disaster looming. We can not afford continued lock down. There are so many looming perils it is ridiculous.

You may read a lot but it looks like you should work on your reading comprehension
and yes it is an economic disaster and we need to open back up, my point is that cases of CV are going up after states reopened and it looks like people didn't learn anything about social distancing and going out in large groups with people you do not know and may be passing this CV on to others
Have a nice day

You may read a lot but it looks like you should work on your reading comprehension
and yes it is an economic disaster and we need to open back up, my point is that cases of CV are going up after states reopened and it looks like people didn't learn anything about social distancing and going out in large groups with people you do not know and may be passing this CV on to others
Have a nice day

New cases are not going up unilaterally. The lack of comprehension is yours. Only a handful of places are seeing increases.

Lol! What is the matter? Deaths way down. New cases way down. Asymptomatic spread myth is busted.

Your reduced to searching ashes over your bad news for Americans.

My point is to you your statement " few if any new outbreaks can be found " is a lie
since the states started to re-open they have been going up again
I have posted the search I did that backs up what I have said you just don't want to believe the facts
Have a nice evening

Populism is exactly the status quo im talking about. The people vote in one majority from two choices, they change a few things, pisses off enough people to swing the pendulum the other way, the people elect a different majority from two choices. If people want actual change they have to get on the SAME page and stop electing liberals and conservatives.

I think you mean “people should stop voting for democrats and republicans “..

Liberals and conservatives are blanket terms that can be applied to any culture in any era..

The establishment who wants the status quo are the conservatives, those out of power wanting change are the liberals..

The policy positions are only relevant measured relative to if it is the status quo or not..

So you ALWAYS have liberals and conservatives..

That is how they get people... they pretend words have alternative definitions or start off using definition 1a at the start and sneakily flip to definition 2b by the end..

The system has ensured there will only ever be two parties without fundamental Changes...

Changes the conservatives will fight tooth and nail.

It is a math thing not a human thing..

With a winner take all electoral college in most states, the math makes all but 2 parties irrelevant within 3 cycles!! THREE!!!

Any party that splits gives up the car keys for a generation..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New cases are not going up unilaterally. The lack of comprehension is yours. Only a handful of places are seeing increases.

There is no such thing as “asymptomatic infection being debunked “..

I am almost positive Every virus and bacteria can be spread without symptoms..

We have 100 viruses a day , but our immune systems kick their butt so we never feel them..

The person who gets sick all the time is not the patient zero for the office... it is the @$$hole who never gets sick, because his immune system keeps him asymptomatic while every else hits the bricks.

There is no such thing as “asymptomatic infection being debunked “..

I am almost positive Every virus and bacteria can be spread without symptoms..

We have 100 viruses a day , but our immune systems kick their butt so we never feel them..

The person who gets sick all the time is not the patient zero for the office... it is the @$$hole who never gets sick, because his immune system keeps him asymptomatic while every else hits the bricks.

That is merely a mechanism. As broad case, no there is no major increase yet. Of course riots and protests could change that.

My point is to you your statement " few if any new outbreaks can be found " is a lie
since the states started to re-open they have been going up again
I have posted the search I did that backs up what I have said you just don't want to believe the facts
Have a nice evening

It is more likely riots and protests will cause a rise of cases. Re-openings come with a large amount of restrictions and policies reducing cases.

A huge difference.

It is more likely riots and protests will cause a rise of cases. Re-openings come with a large amount of restrictions and policies reducing cases.

A huge difference.

My point is that the number of cases have gone up in a lot of states from the time they reopened till now
I posted info where it shows that in over 22 states that reopened the number of cases has gone up since the day they reopened
have a nice night

Not sure how this has anything to do with my post.

Conservatives only care where tax dollars that have zero chance of ending up back in their pockets, are going to feed “lazy people on welfare” because of principle..

Aka they know cutting the poor off would be a disaster, but BECAUSE of their PRINCIPLEs. They should stave..

Without big time government bail outs at least..

I think you mean “people should stop voting for democrats and republicans “..

Liberals and conservatives are blanket terms that can be applied to any culture in any era..

The establishment who wants the status quo are the conservatives, those out of power wanting change are the liberals..

The policy positions are only relevant measured relative to if it is the status quo or not..

So you ALWAYS have liberals and conservatives..

That is how they get people... they pretend words have alternative definitions or start off using definition 1a at the start and sneakily flip to definition 2b by the end..

The system has ensured there will only ever be two parties without fundamental Changes...

Changes the conservatives will fight tooth and nail.

It is a math thing not a human thing..

With a winner take all electoral college in most states, the math makes all but 2 parties irrelevant within 3 cycles!! THREE!!!

Any party that splits gives up the car keys for a generation..

No, they both want the status quo because that keeps them in power. Until you realize your part of the proble, nothing will change.

Conservatives only care where tax dollars that have zero chance of ending up back in their pockets, are going to feed “lazy people on welfare” because of principle..

Aka they know cutting the poor off would be a disaster, but BECAUSE of their PRINCIPLEs. They should stave..

Again, not sure what that has to do with what i posted, that we spend far more on social welfare than ag subsidies.

Back
Top Bottom